NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Paragon

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
C-Bass View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C-Bass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2011 at 2:55pm
***Edit...Larry beat me to it...

Yeah, but the one in the brochure isn't all grimey like the one up in the picture, which is what I'm sure Tull was referring to.
Craig
67 SN
73 SN
99 Sport
85SN
tullfooter View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2011 at 6:15pm
As Craig and others have mentioned, I was commenting on the condition of the swim platform. It looked quite faded, which is a shame on a boat of that prestige. Which reminds me that my platform is due for an overhaul.
Play hard, life's not a trial run.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

jimbeal50322 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimbeal50322 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2011 at 11:21pm
Redone swim platform......
Jim Beal
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2011 at 11:26pm
Originally posted by jimbeal50322 jimbeal50322 wrote:

Redone swim platform......

Well Jim, great news but how about a picture of the finished product?? And of course some details of the process as well as the product(s) you used??

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2011 at 4:35am
Jim, welcome to CCFan! We're going to make our way up to Clear Lake with a few Correct Crafts in a few weeks...any chance we'll see the paragon out?
SharkSN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SharkSN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-21-2011 at 3:27am
Saw one up in Vancouver in '98(after seeing a new one at the Seattle boat show). Had a barefoot boom on it, lots of dock rash, salt water use. In at the dealer for service it was the wrong boat for these people. The green looks like a utility box green (hydro, cable etc) , but cool boat just the same.
jimbeal50322 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimbeal50322 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-22-2011 at 1:44am
I think we are about done for the year. There is a possibilit that I will get up there one more time before labor day, but plans will take us away from Clear Lake for the weekend. Let me know when you will be there and if it works out that we will be there, would be happy to show her.
Jim Beal
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-22-2011 at 2:36am
Jim, there's a chance we'll be up this weekend but it's really slim. I'd love to see the Paragon! If you're ever wanting to do some skiing let me know. We're about 30 minutes west of DSM at Lake Diamondhead and will be doing some early morning skiing/footing down on the river soon.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic