Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

FREE PROP GUARD

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
QUEBEC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QUEBEC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FREE PROP GUARD
    Posted: July-10-2010 at 8:12pm
Prop guard off a 1988 ski nautique trailer no rust super clean email me for pictures. pickup or will ship ?   
NEVER EVER GIVE UP ON YOUR SELF YOUR FAMILY YOUR FRIENDS AND GOD THERE ALWAYS A NEW DAY
stevephillips79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevephillips79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-30-2010 at 8:14am
Hi,
Before installing Prop-Guard be sure that the propeller has had any nicks to the factory within 1 year from the date of sale to the original consumer It only requires about 20 minutes Prop-Guard has been rigorously tested to terms and Conditions of Sale.Terms and Conditions are apply.

Earn an Extra $1000 to $1200 per month doing Part Time Data Entry Jobs! Work from home data entry jobs to post simple data submissions on Internet. Make $1 per entry. Easy form filling, data entry and ad posting jobs. No selling, No phone calls, No Marketing. No Investment. Bi-weekly payments. Full Training Provided. Pls visit: Data-Entry
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2010 at 11:47am
John,

Do you still have that Prop Guard for sale? If you do, what is the measurements for the rear mounting holes. How far apart do the trailer rails need to be? I have a 70's model something trailer. I think it is a old CC low Boy with a high axle installed. However it may be from MC for a another maker.

Thanks,

Donald
QUEBEC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QUEBEC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2010 at 1:30am
Hi sorry for the delay i will check for you and get back asap with info
NEVER EVER GIVE UP ON YOUR SELF YOUR FAMILY YOUR FRIENDS AND GOD THERE ALWAYS A NEW DAY
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2010 at 3:33am
John,

No problem. My e-mail is tilley166@Bellsouth.net.

Thanks,

Donald
davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2010 at 6:46pm
I am also interested in the prop guard if nobody else wants it. Any idea on what the charges would be to ship it to IL/60013.

Also, if you could please, post the dimensions on the width. Where does the front attach to? Axle?
tullfooter View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2010 at 6:58pm
It bolts to a cross member behind the axle.
It amazes me that this was not standard on the trailers when sold. I fabricated one for my BFN trailer.
Play hard, life's not a trial run.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2010 at 7:04pm
David, I suspect it is for sale because a SN prop guard isn't deep enough fro the Barefoot hull. I doubt it'd work for you.

davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2010 at 10:37pm
HW.....You are right. Forgot about that little issue. I had one on my '88 tandem axle CC trailer that my '83 SW/BR rode on. I really miss it.

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2010 at 5:23pm
John,

I still want the prop guard, but I need to double check those dimension.

Thanks,

Donald
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2010 at 5:50pm
A 2001 prop guard is deeper than a <81 prop guard because of the padded keel. That thing will be dragging the ground on your trailer Donald. Modification will be necessary.

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2010 at 6:38pm
Hollywood,

Good point. I see what you are saying now.

Thanks,

Donald
QUEBEC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QUEBEC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-04-2010 at 12:27pm
Hey Guys here are the measurements the width 49 the drop is 15
Jtandy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jtandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2011 at 1:12pm
did you get rid of the prop guard...
QUEBEC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QUEBEC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2011 at 8:52pm
Yes I still have it
mslitti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mslitti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2011 at 1:37pm
I will take it if you still have it? MY email is mslitti@comcast.net
RASHLEYSR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RASHLEYSR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2018 at 3:02am
I HAVE A CORRECT CRAFT TRAILER WHICH NEEDS A PROP GUARD. I HAVE A CHRIS-CRAFT 17-1/2' 1977 SUPER SPORT BOAT. WE ARE GOING TO MAKE A GUARD UNLESS THIS ONE IS AVAILABLE.
WE RESTORED THE BOAT AND TRAILER LAST YEAR.

ROBERT ASHLEY, SR.
330-644-4778
AKRON, OH
rashleysr@msn.com
BOB, SR.
gun-driver View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-22-2018 at 6:57pm
You may want to PM him as this post was from 2010
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic