Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

GL attendees from Iowa

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
70CC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70CC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GL attendees from Iowa
    Posted: July-13-2010 at 12:39pm
Josh, Chris, and any others...

When are you heading over to Green Lake and where are you staying?

Cherie and I will be leaving from Delhi Thursday (late?) morning. If anyone is passing by, we could probably get some skiing in before I put the boat on the trailer.
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2010 at 1:04pm
Phil, I'm not going to be attending this year. We've got a show in Lincoln Nebraska this weekend. As far as I know, Josh is attending and I'm sure he'd be up for some skiing! Which boat are you taking this year?

ps- We will be up to Delhi the 1st week in Aug with the SNOB and possibly the 78 Ski Tique. Lets get together sometime for a ski set!
Hawktique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hawktique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2010 at 1:18pm
I am leaving Friday around noon. Campsite 9. See you there!
"A Veteran is someone who at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to: 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life." Semper Fi
70CC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70CC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2010 at 7:26pm
OK Chris, we'll see you in August. Taking the 97. The 63 is still at the fiberglass shop getting the deck re-gel'd (a good way to get 8 months of free storage but now I'm anxious to get it back)

Josh - we'll be in campsite 24. See you there.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic