NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

FLOOD!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123
Author
SNobsessed View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNobsessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-28-2010 at 1:07am

A photo from today's newspaper.

Mother nature always gets her way . . .
“Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”

Ben Franklin
behindpropeller View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote behindpropeller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-28-2010 at 1:02pm
Just saw some more pics of the dam. My guess is they will need to tear out the original dam and build from scratch.

Tim

skicat2001 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-28-2010 at 2:54pm
It is like that bridge in Minnesota that broke a couple years back with those people on it. Something that you would think that would not fail and give away. Just tears a communtity up!!
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-30-2010 at 3:39pm
landfill?

Just saw this article on the Delhi clean up....says the boats and docks are going to the LANDFILL?!?!?!

Edit: correct article
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-30-2010 at 3:57pm
Just saw this video...the guy directly across the lake has a late 90's Ski Nautique with a Python...you can see the top of the lift....hope he got it out before the flood...

Waldo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waldo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-30-2010 at 6:18pm
Only bad news I got on vacation. I knew it was bad when my wife woke me up to tell me it was the lead story on CNN. I could give a rats ass if the lake is private or not. They better rebuild that dam. I can count the skiing lakes one one hand in Iowa. I would love to have a place on that lake. Probably the only place in Iowa where people know what a Correct Craft is.

Waldo
70CC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70CC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-30-2010 at 8:45pm
Chris,
I don't know who the owner is but the Huskies ski team uses that boat. It's really awesome to see and hear it in operation during the ski shows. I sure hope Nauti Girl made it through the flood.
-Phil
mdvalant View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdvalant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-30-2010 at 8:46pm
Mitch Tanner is the son that "inherited" that boat. Sweet ride, very fast, very great sounding. Been in it a time or two.
'90 Ski (sold)
'00 Sport
Mississippi River - Bellevue, IA
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123
  Share Topic