NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

jbear again

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-22-2010 at 12:24am
Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

Originally posted by Gary S Gary S wrote:

Well with the exception of the roofing project,your vacation looked like fun.

Gary,
When I first saw that picture, I thought JB was about the climb up to that overhead and tone out some pairs in a attempt to get his dial up working again!!!   

Then of course, looking closer I did notice it was a roofing project!

Funny you say that, I had a flashback to Ava Gabor making a telephone call on "Green Acres" and thought he must still use dial up internet.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-22-2010 at 12:40am
Funny you should say that Kevin..when I started for the phone company in 1970 "TouchTone" was the newest, coolest feature. Push buttons! So new that only 2 central offices offered it. When I had an installation crew as a Temp Foreman in the 90's my guys (all born well after I started with the company) couldn't believe that we had to use a rotary dial to make calls.

Thanks Gary but I have a 13x14 Federal that we put on the new shaft today. Unfortunatly we found we had another problem. Started another thread to explain. Great of you to offer tho..another of the many reasons why we are all on here! Talked to the dr just as you were checking out the new ride for him.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2010 at 1:23am
Here's a picture of Pete when he had his U Verse trouble

69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic