Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Swim Platform Ladder

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
mdevir View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdevir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Swim Platform Ladder
    Posted: July-28-2010 at 5:02pm
Any recommendations on putting a swim ladder onto swim platform of a 2000 SN? Wife is seeking ladder to get kids onto platform easier. Was thinking possibly doing a 2 step undermount from West Marine. Any thoughts/suggestion/alternate ideas?
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-28-2010 at 5:08pm
show the kids how to swim up to the platform put there hands on it push up and turn and sit down.

denfintely get a undermount style ladder, but it's really not going to help much unless you add a grab handle as well so pass on the ladder.
bubbaskier View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bubbaskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-28-2010 at 7:05pm
I agree with 79nautique, pass on the ladder. I have seen people attach a ski rope to the pylon so that the handle can be used as a step to get out of the water and onto the back platform.
tullfooter View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-28-2010 at 8:01pm
Originally posted by mdevir mdevir wrote:

Any recommendations on putting a swim ladder onto swim platform of a 2000 SN? Wife is seeking ladder to get kids onto platform easier. Was thinking possibly doing a 2 step undermount from West Marine. Any thoughts/suggestion/alternate ideas?

Buy a pontoon boat

Sorry, had to do it.
If you have to do it, I suggest a soft style ladder that can hook on your rear rear lifting ring or, like Bubba said, the pylon.
Play hard, life's not a trial run.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

LAKESIDE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LAKESIDE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-29-2010 at 12:09am
Originally posted by tullfooter tullfooter wrote:

Originally posted by mdevir mdevir wrote:

Buy a pontoon boat

Sorry, had to do it.
If you have to do it, I suggest a soft style ladder that can hook on your rear rear lifting ring or, like Bubba said, the pylon.

Sorry Mike i understand your situation but Tullfooters got me laughing ...Keep feedin them kids there wheaties. They will be fine.
93 Ski Nautique   SUCK MY WAKE
connorssons View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote connorssons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-29-2010 at 10:53am
Whats up with you guys? I have a ladder on the back of the 71 stang and it helps the fat old man still get in.
tullfooter View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-29-2010 at 11:04am
Originally posted by connorssons connorssons wrote:

Whats up with you guys? I have a ladder on the back of the 71 stang and it helps the fat old man still get in.

But a ladder looks good on a Stang   
Play hard, life's not a trial run.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-29-2010 at 12:16pm
Originally posted by tullfooter tullfooter wrote:

Originally posted by connorssons connorssons wrote:

But a ladder looks good on a Stang   

a ladder was orginal equipement, a platform is not.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic