Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Countdown to Vacation

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Keuka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keuka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Countdown to Vacation
    Posted: August-02-2010 at 11:12pm
So what does someone who works out of a suitcase do on vacation? Fill the suitcase back up and head for some water.

I am working in the Philly area this week. I'll get home sometime Friday just in time to pack up and head for the St Lawrence River for a week with the family and no company cell phone or laptop. We are taking the boat and staying on the north side of Welsley Island right on the water. I hope to have all 4 kids up on skis before the week is out. The 11 and 4 year olds have done it, just got to work on the 7yr old twins. My 4yr old got up this past weekend. I swam out to help get his skis on when he fell. His first words "This is way better that tubing"

I just looked up things to while we are there and found out the raceboat regatta is next week. This will be cool to see from the water. For you wooden boat guys, the museum in Clayton is not to be missed.

David
86 Martinique
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic