NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

82 - 2001 Ballast Help

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2010 at 2:41pm
My Tsunami quick connect does not lock in. The quick connect is convenient, but it would nice if it locked in. I think they probably do that on purpose so that people don't pop bags while trying to unlock the pump. BKH
Livin' the Dream

akabulla View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote akabulla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2010 at 4:28pm
ok cool! Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything.

When you guys tie two bags together do you do it using the bottom valve connections?
wakeboardin2k4 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2010 at 10:52pm
Here is how my wake looked with 1600 lbs....Best the wake has been.

We had 500s with 300s on top of them.

"I'm planning to bring my girl that rides on a trailer with me and leave my girl that complains about camping at home"
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2010 at 12:45am
nice wall
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
andeman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andeman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2010 at 1:45am
Wow, how many people in the boat?
akabulla View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote akabulla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2010 at 2:41am
Brian,

I am looking at a 2000 SAN. The guy has replaced all factory ballast in it with fat sacs and has upgraded a lot of stuff. I think it is a good deal.

Do you have any idea what the length of your boat is without the platform to the tounge of the trailer?

Thanks!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2010 at 9:36am
That's with 2 skinny chicks and me. It was a lot of fun. Come in really easy and just get popped super high
"I'm planning to bring my girl that rides on a trailer with me and leave my girl that complains about camping at home"
emccallum View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emccallum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2010 at 11:14am
That is a big wake!
andeman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andeman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2010 at 11:35am
wakeboardin2k4 any chance you would consider posting a pic of where your bags are positioned? I only ask as I'm a newbie when it comes to ballast.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2010 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by andeman andeman wrote:

wakeboardin2k4 any chance you would consider posting a pic of where your bags are positioned? I only ask as I'm a newbie when it comes to ballast.

This is my ballast job that I did. A lot has changed. Instead of reversable pump set up I now have aerator pumps that work a thousand times better. There is a picture of my bag set up that is how it was set in these pictures.
My ballast project
andeman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andeman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2010 at 9:28pm
Brilliant, Thanks very much!
akabulla View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote akabulla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2010 at 11:02pm
So if you don't have reversable pumps anymore that means you have one per back to fill and one to empty?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic