NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1993 Sport Nautique

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-12-2010 at 7:21pm
Here's a 98 SN that I bet you could get for $10k if you offered.
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
Kidder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kidder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-12-2010 at 9:01pm
Thanks for the link MartyMabe. The boat looks good, new motor, but I have a young family and I am looking for an open bow. The extra sitting area is needed with 2 kids under 6. Thanks for all the help, as I will keep the eyes open.

MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-12-2010 at 9:32pm
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
SNobsessed View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNobsessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-12-2010 at 11:09pm
$2000 tune up!   Hey everybody, I will do that for $1975.
“Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”

Ben Franklin
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-13-2010 at 1:12am
Thanks for the links Marty. Call me crazy, but on the '90 in Vicksburg doesn't it occur to someone that maybe pictures taken in daylight might show the boat more favorably, one of the pictures looks like water droplets all over the lens.
'63 American Skier - '98 Sport Nautique
Bri892001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bri892001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-13-2010 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by gun-driver gun-driver wrote:

I'm guessing it was in salt water, due to the fact it has a fresh water flush kit.

I'm not sure if the flush kit automatically means salt water use. I think a lot of people just use these to run their boats on the trailer. For winterization etc.
mdvalant View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdvalant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-13-2010 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by MartyMabe MartyMabe wrote:

90 Sport

94 Sport

96 Sport

90 Sport

In regards to the "94 sport" How does an interior get this bad?! The outside doesn't look that awful...amazing how some can let their boats go to crap like that
'90 Ski (sold)
'00 Sport
Mississippi River - Bellevue, IA
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-13-2010 at 3:10pm
I was thinking the same thing, really the boat looks decent otherwise.

My '63 has original cushions, all snaps intact, no tears. Kind of amazing to me, they've spent their share of time in the sun, wet, etc.
'63 American Skier - '98 Sport Nautique
Chopper View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2010 at 5:58am
Originally posted by mdvalant mdvalant wrote:

In regards to the "94 sport" How does an interior get this bad?! The outside doesn't look that awful...amazing how some can let their boats go to crap like that

Never stored inside & never covered.
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2010 at 5:33pm
at least is composite so no rot..but id bet foam is wet....
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
sicamous View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sicamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2010 at 12:48am
91 excel in b.c.11 obo
kk
Bri892001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bri892001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2010 at 6:05pm
Here's a nice 97 Sport Nautique:
Sport Nautique in NH

They're asking 20k, and the color scheme is a little bland. It looks/sounds to be a good condition, low hours, boat with the 310 GT-40 motor.

Edit: Corrected link:
Sport Nautique in NH
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic