NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Regarding decals

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
dochockey View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dochockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Regarding decals
    Posted: August-27-2010 at 8:43pm
     Can anyone out there tell us some history with correct craft and their decals? As I understand in the early years this was subcontracted out. CorrectCraft does not keep stuff after ten years? does any one no of any of the companies that did the decals lets say in the 80's? are they gone now?
thanks for any help
Kirk
1989 Teal Ski Nautique
1967 Mustang
Harris Float
Sunfish
Clew In View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clew In Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-27-2010 at 8:55pm
Hey,

Here is a link to one:

Decals

Tom
Clew In
JHH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JHH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-29-2010 at 1:20am
I have a 1980 SN. My painted graphics are in bad shape. I found a Tom on ebay. He had done a 70s model decal graphics. He is working on a set for me. I had to give measurements, pictures. He sent paper templates to get the curve of the hull right. I know he would be interested in working with other years. Good price too. His email is: signsandwonders1@hotmail.com
dochockey View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dochockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2010 at 12:18am
Thanks for the info but I was looking for more history like actual names of the companies that did the earlier graphics?

Kirk
1989 Teal Ski Nautique
1967 Mustang
Harris Float
Sunfish
Tim D View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2010 at 12:28am
It was a bunch of Asian guys that did the graphics on the boats back then.
Tim D
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic