NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Chattahoochee Run 2010?

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2010 at 4:22pm
Well put Joe; looks like we're set.

I looked through some weather history and we can hope for highs in the low 70's and lows in the 50's. Who knows, the w/e after we got together last year was picture perfect. That weather pattern we were in last year is now being called the 500 year rain. Things are much dryer this year.

So...WooHoo and it's on!

Greg&Amy      BBQ        Buffalo Ranch

1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2010 at 4:49pm
Here's the Holiday Inn. We didn't need it last year, but it's pretty nice compared to others I've been to.

We'll fill the house up first, but if anyone does stay there I may join them for breakfast...it's a buffet like Shoney's used to do.   

Tim, I owe you one. I just figured out Marty's first post.   
1988 BFN-sold

MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2010 at 5:29pm
Greg&Amy      BBQ        Buffalo Ranch
Marty&Karen   ???        Who'll have us? 66 Skylark 336-847-8676
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2010 at 6:50pm
Greg&Amy      BBQ        Buffalo Ranch    88 BFN   770-536-2328

Marty, we'll find a spot for you and Karen if you want to stay here. I haven't taken any dibs yet, so I'm thinking we'll let everyone have their say and go from there.

All be forewarned...we didn't get our 4 star rating this year.    The accomodations are pull-outs and space for an air mattress or for tent camping. A few areas are under light remodeling, and there's more than a few pieces of displaced furniture. Heck, not so different from last year!
1988 BFN-sold

Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-13-2010 at 11:50am
Greg&Amy      BBQ        Buffalo Ranch    88 BFN   770-536-2328
Morfoot    Smoker/chicken   Buffalo Ranch    88 SN      You guy's have it already.

I'll sign up for the Eastern Airlines Suite, Tent Site #1 or Driveway #2 (I'll take Driveway #1 if the Critter Clan doesn't make it.)

Originally posted by BuffaloBFN BuffaloBFN wrote:

A few areas are under light remodeling, and there's more than a few pieces of displaced furniture. Heck, not so different from last year!

Wouldn't be home if it weren't, and it adds character to the cast of two that already live there!
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-13-2010 at 12:33pm
Character huh? Whatever you call it, we won't be short on it. I just found out that I will be back and forth to an out-of-state job site for a few weeks, so color a few more things incomplete.

On a lighter note, we opened up some more camping and parking...

1988 BFN-sold

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-13-2010 at 4:41pm
Sorry guys...gotta pull the plug on this. Yall have fun at Reid's.
1988 BFN-sold

Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-13-2010 at 5:11pm
Whaaaaaaaat?

Was it something I said?

"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-13-2010 at 5:23pm
Nothing like that; just busy, busy, busy.

We'll try again another day.
1988 BFN-sold

skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-13-2010 at 7:32pm
Just leave the key to the Pumpkin & the house under the mat. We promise to clean up! Might even drive a nail or two for ya.
Greg

86 BFN
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-13-2010 at 8:29pm

That nail you're offering to drive is just the issue. It's our company so I can be here for our designated w/e. What I can't do while I'm gone is get this place in some sort of shape for company, and I'm too cheap to hire it out.

Amy will be here with the key, and you're one fellow I'd hand it to anytime!
1988 BFN-sold

skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-13-2010 at 11:33pm
I am with you on doing your own work. I am painting the exterior of my house now. People thing I am crazy & want to know why. Because I do it right & I work cheap!
Greg

86 BFN
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2010 at 12:28am
What happened here? Hope there are no hard feelings. Not sure of the timing but I thought the plug was pulled here before the get-together at Reid's was talked up.

Greg: Gotta ask..why all the tree cutting? You got firewood to last awhile now or enough wood to last for projects almost forever.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
MAN - GA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MAN - GA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2011 at 12:36pm
I don't want to continue building on an old 2010 thread, but since most of the central GA CCF members are on this thread I am going to throw this back out there and see if anyone is interested in meeting up sometime on Lanier. I think it would be nice to just shake some hands of other members and maybe do a potluck meal or something at a central location on the lake. I have met up with jimsport93 a few times this year in passing on the water and I am always keeping an eye out for other CCF member boats. So it is open for discussion now if anyone is interested.
THANKS
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2011 at 12:42pm
Funny you should mention this Mark as I was kinda thinking the same thing only on the thread that Mike or Greg started here about a month ago. I was curious to see if the Atlanta guy's were interested in a gathering of our own next weekend on July 29th-31st. Any takers or suggestions?
MAN - GA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MAN - GA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2011 at 1:24pm
Were on Lanier every weekend so the 30th would work for my family just fine
charger496 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charger496 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2011 at 12:43am
I was on Lake Burton all week last week. Lots of old CC's. I saw one that I recognized from CC Fan. It was a white mid 90's with a custom blue (i think) swoop on the side. No lettering. I couldn't chase it, as I was in my aunt's pontoon boat at the time. Who was that?!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic