Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New to the site

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
393nautique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 393nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New to the site
    Posted: September-23-2010 at 12:51am
Just wanted to say hi.....my name is Ralph and live in Oklahoma. I own a 1989 nautique 2001 it is yellow, black, & white. I have been lurking for a week now and found some very useful information. I will get some pics up this weekend.
dmiracle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmiracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2010 at 1:03am
Welcome aboard Ralph. You've found a great group of folks and a wealth of knowledge.
Doug
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2010 at 1:05am
   Welcome to the site Ralph.

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
tnplicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tnplicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2010 at 1:06am
Welcome!     you will find a lot of great advice, everything from boat and trailer maintenance to ski, wake board and barefooting tips, and sometimes even completely useless information and friendly (or occasionally not so friendly) banter on a number of topics

lots of great folks here from a wide variety of backgrounds and experience
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2010 at 1:07am

Like the colors of your boat and welcome to the site.

Dave
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2010 at 2:48am
Ralph, were are you in Oklahoma?
...those who have fallen and those who will.
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2010 at 8:35am
We love pictures and will be waiting. Get some submitted for the diaries as well as some text. Just make sure the pictures don't include tubes!! Welcome to CCfan.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 393nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2010 at 11:43am
Thanks everyone I will get those pics up ASAP.

sn206- I live in Guthrie just a few miles north of Edmond. I see you are from Lake Murray..... that is one of my favorite lakes it has the clearest water in oklahoma.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 393nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2010 at 2:10pm

Here are a couple pics taken with my I-phone. The boat is really clean and has a right at 680 hours on it. The graphics on the side were added by the previous owner. I may end up ordering a original graphic kit i saw on the site. Any way its perfect for me & my girls they are now old enough to ski and wakeboard and the pontoon boat is just not enough for them anymore.
mdvalant View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdvalant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2010 at 2:57pm
Great looking 2001 Ralph. I'm sure most here will approve of your decision on going back to the original decals
'90 Ski (sold)
'00 Sport
Mississippi River - Bellevue, IA
skicat2001 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2010 at 3:30pm
Great looking 2001... Welcome to the site and the family of CC'S.
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

Randy_in_Ohio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2010 at 4:24pm
Welcome aboard!

Really nice boat, except for those decals... you need to replace those ASAP!
behindpropeller View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote behindpropeller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2010 at 4:30pm
Be careful posting pics.

Your going to be in trouble for the wrong graphics and for having your skylon attached to the front lift ring.

Tim

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2010 at 4:49pm
Ralph,
Welcome to the site.. Pics look great. Don't change a thing to that cool rig.... Just run it like ya stole it!!!!

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 393nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2010 at 5:52pm
Originally posted by behindpropeller behindpropeller wrote:

Be careful posting pics.

Your going to be in trouble for the wrong graphics and for having your skylon attached to the front lift ring.

Tim

lol I was hesitant to post the pics because of the graphics but i didnt put them on so i figured what the he!! they dont look that bad to me.

When i got the boat that is where the skylon was attached, where should it go?
mdvalant View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdvalant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2010 at 5:54pm
I think they are usually designed to go around the nose of the boat like the one here:

Has anyone pulled their lifting ring out of there boat using Ralph's method?
'90 Ski (sold)
'00 Sport
martin 74 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martin 74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2010 at 6:02pm

Correct Craft

mdvalant View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdvalant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2010 at 6:05pm
Good work, Sorry...took mine from overtons.
'90 Ski (sold)
'00 Sport

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 393nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2010 at 6:05pm
Originally posted by mdvalant mdvalant wrote:

I think they are usually designed to go around the nose of the boat like the one here:

That is where my buddies 190 mastercraft goes but I didnt think much about it when i got it. Good thing is there are no cracks or anything around the lift ring so I should be able to relocate it and be OK.
tullfooter View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2010 at 11:47pm
Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

We love pictures and will be waiting. Just make sure the pictures don't include tubes!! Welcome to CCfan.

Hey Pete, define "tubes".
I just hope Kapla doesn't abide by that rule.
Play hard, life's not a trial run.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

SNobsessed View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNobsessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2010 at 12:32am
Originally posted by mdvalant mdvalant wrote:

I got a gel coat crack next to the lift ring from using it for the pylon. I think it was loaded extra hard during a trailer pull out - forgot to loosen the cable 1st.

I now use the strap.
“Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”

Ben Franklin
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic