NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

FL Reunion?

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
bhectus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhectus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FL Reunion?
    Posted: September-23-2010 at 9:04pm
Are there no Florida Nautique owners reunions anymore? When I had my '83 I remember they used to have a yearly reunion at Sea World but I haven't heard anything about this one in a while. Anyone?
'02 Ski Nautique 196 w/ 5.7 Apex bowtie - Sold
'87 Barefoot - sold
'97 Super Sport Nautique - originally custom built for Walt Meloon
'97 Ski Nautique
'83 SN 2001
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2010 at 9:21pm
CC stopped the reunions 3 or 4 years ago. There are two formal reunions
on this site Green Lake, WI, and NY/NH. There is a group who have been meeting annually in Florida for the last 3 or 4 years. I think they
meet in February and there were probably 30 participants. Do a search on "River Run."   Another group has met in Lewisville, TX for that last couple of years. In my view, the CCFan get togethers are more fun than the old Correct Craft reunions because we actually put the boats in the water. BKH
Livin' the Dream

boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2010 at 9:39pm
Originally posted by bkhallpass bkhallpass wrote:

There is a group who have been meeting annually in Florida for the last 3 or 4 years.    BKH

As a member of that small unofficial band of misfits and boatniks, we do have a small get together the last full weekend in March in Astor Florida.This coincides with the Mt. Dora Boat Show.
More will be posted at a later time, meanwhile do a search on St. Johns river Run. That will surely put you in the mood.... Hope to see ya there.....Boat dr
bhectus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhectus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2010 at 10:27pm
Thanks for the info guys! Billy, the river run meet sounds like a blast. I just went through Astor during Labor Day weekend when we rented a ranch house on Lk Beresford and headed up to the Glen. Astor is where the Jungle Den is correct?
Definitely will try to make the run!
'02 Ski Nautique 196 w/ 5.7 Apex bowtie - Sold
'87 Barefoot - sold
'97 Super Sport Nautique - originally custom built for Walt Meloon
'97 Ski Nautique
'83 SN 2001
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2010 at 10:42pm
We all tie up at Parramores Fantastic Fish Camp and Family Resort.We had at least 25 boats on the water and 85 attendees for the cook out on Saturday nite.
Our little event will only grow after the date change for warmer weather + Mt. Dora Boat show.
Add a lttle more to your profile so we know who you are. We have several members that live close also.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic