NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

CC's on the Turnpike?

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CC's on the Turnpike?
    Posted: October-04-2010 at 9:23am
I saw 2 on a trailer that looked like they were headed for port...a blue and white SN '05 maybe and a bigger 230? on the back. I also saw a full trailer of new CC's headed north.

So, who has awesome Christmas presents on the way?   
1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-04-2010 at 2:10pm
Well if they were headed south I'd say they might be going down under. Looks like Lewy and Chopper won't have a reason to come to the states anymore as CC is announcing a dealers in Austrailia.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-05-2010 at 1:22am
Greg; Did you get my pm a couple weeks ago?

Foot; Me and Patti will be heading north for Tennessee on thursday. Gonna be around about lunch time?

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-05-2010 at 11:42am
Yes John, I'll be here. Always working! Gotta pay for my CCFan gathering trips somehow. Give me call before you head up as we need to chat.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2010 at 12:58am
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

Greg; Did you get my pm a couple weeks ago?

Hey John...and no, I didn't. Shoot it to millman1@bellsouth.net

I've been so busy I forgot my own phone # last week!
1988 BFN-sold

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-11-2010 at 4:29pm
I was worried this was going to follow the abandonded Martinique theme, a trailer full of CCs upside down in a ditch!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-13-2010 at 8:24am
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

I was worried this was going to follow the abandonded Martinique theme, a trailer full of CCs upside down in a ditch!

The full trailer headed north was wrapped up tight; white clean and neat. And that's no easy trick with all of the road construction! The 2 headed for Miami had water lines, but they looked to be in good shape otherwise.

There is one of those 'other ones' down here sitting next to a stars and stripes. Both are in rough shape and have been parted out about half way. I wasn't going to bring that one up.
1988 BFN-sold

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic