Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lake Lillinonah this Sunday anyone?

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
76tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 76tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lake Lillinonah this Sunday anyone?
    Posted: October-12-2010 at 6:09pm
Hey guys, we are headed out this Sunday for the final time this season at Lake Lillinonah. I've got my new hot shower hooked up and ready to go! So far the weather looks decent (knock on wood). Just wanted to see if anyone might be interested in joining? Mark Mel, Phil, you guys still out skiing? Thought it might be fun to cap off the year with a little CCFan get together.
He who dies with the most toys, wins

1984 SN2001 - sold
1976 Ski Tique - Sold
Mark Mel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-13-2010 at 12:43pm
Hey Tom, Joe and I went out last Friday, we were hoping to go this Fri but the weather doesn't look so good.

I'll keep Sunday in mind, it might be an option.
1978 Nautique

FBook - www.facebook.com/charliedontsurfct
76tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 76tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-13-2010 at 2:30pm
Hey Mark, that would be sweet if you guys could join in on Sunday. Been awhile since we've run into each other out there. We've been on Lillinonah for the last 4 weeks, Dan got a teaching job on Mondays so we've switched to Sunday for our lake day. Lilli's been quiet on Sundays and there are a ton of spots to find good water, liking it there. We could always switch to Zoar if that works better for you.

Friday is looking pretty ugly with the possible Nor'easter moving through...so far looks like things should be decent again for Sunday afternoon, the sun is supposed to be back out anyway!

Planning to head out on Sunday AM, launch from the 133 ramp probably about 10 am and play until we are burned out. If you and Joe need a third, I have another guy who may be interested in coming along. We'll bring the beer Hoping to get one last good day in!

1984 SN2001 - sold
1976 Ski Tique - Sold
76tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 76tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-17-2010 at 2:49am
Well, the temp forecast has gone up a little for tomorrow...we'll be out on Lillinonah. Just finished my heater install! If you guys can make it, give my cell a ring...845-598-7145. Would be great to see you there.

1984 SN2001 - sold
1976 Ski Tique - Sold
Mark Mel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-18-2010 at 1:49pm
Sorry we didn't make it, did you guys have a good day?
1978 Nautique

76tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 76tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-19-2010 at 9:38pm
Yeah, it was not bad at all, a little breezy but no boat traffic and warmer than expected. Too bad you guys couldn't make it, we'll have to try and plan something further in advance next time. Not sure how much longer the weather will hold out...I am procrastinating winterizing the boat for a couple more weeks I think. Are you guys still getting out Monday evenings?

1984 SN2001 - sold
1976 Ski Tique - Sold
Mark Mel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-20-2010 at 2:45pm
no, haven't been out on a Monday in a while. yeah, I'm not winterizing for a while either. Still hoping for a couple of good days.
1978 Nautique

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic