FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2011 Calendar Photo Winners!

Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
Author
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2011 Calendar Photo Winners!
    Posted: December-01-2010 at 3:28pm
The votes are in and here are your winners! The following photos (in no particular order) will appear in the 2011 CCF Calendar. Each photo will include text describing the boat year and model, boat owner, photo location and photographer.

Congratulations to all the winners!

Calendars should be available for order by the end of this week.

Photo B

Photo C

Photo D

Photo E

Photo J

Photo K

Photo N

Photo P

Photo R

Photo U

Photo V

Photo X

Thank you,
Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-01-2010 at 6:46pm
Looking fantastic!! Can't wait to place my order!
- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-01-2010 at 7:28pm
Nice Selection!!

Even though I don´t see mine anyway I´m happy I was in the finals!!
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
Keeganino View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeganino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-01-2010 at 7:46pm
Seb there is always next year. Just have your next birthday party on the boat and you might even get 2 in the finals!

Congrats to all you photographers and owners. It will be a very nice calendar!
"working on these old boats may not be cost effective but as it shows its what it brings into your life that matters" -Roger

1973 Skier
connorssons View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote connorssons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-02-2010 at 7:04pm
Thanks to all who voted for my separator this year its an honor to have a boat on the calander.
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-02-2010 at 11:43pm

Well first let me say, thank you to all that voted for my
"Fly-By at White Lake".

It is an honor to be posted with so many great photo's.
And thank you Tim (Morfoot) for the great shot !!

Dave
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-03-2010 at 2:04am
Originally posted by The Godfather The Godfather wrote:

And thank you Tim (Morfoot) for the great shot !!

Dave

No problem Dave, I'm just as excited as you are. That shot is already hanging on my wall.

Congrat's to all you guy's with boats in the calendar. Looking forward to having one at home at one at work. Thanks Keith for making this happen.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-03-2010 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by connorssons connorssons wrote:

Thanks to all who voted for my separator this year its an honor to have a boat on the calander.

your boat Rocks!!!!
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-03-2010 at 5:34pm
connorssons,
Can you tell me where that photo was taken (Lake, City, State) and who took the photo?

Thanks,
Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-03-2010 at 6:40pm
Originally posted by connorssons connorssons wrote:

Time to put it in your avatar...
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

Swatkinz View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swatkinz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-06-2010 at 10:22am
thanks for the votes and thanks to Marty Mabe for the nomination. These calendars will make great christmas presents. Thanks again.
Steve
2011 Sport/Air 200
Excalibur 343
2017 Boatmate Tandem Axle Trailer

Former CC owner (77, 80, 95, 88, all SNs)

Former Malibu owner (07, 09)
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-06-2010 at 8:08pm
The 2011 CorrectCraftFan.com Calendar is now available to order!

From now through 12/17/10, get 40% off your calendar order by using code: 40CLNDRS2011

I'll be posting to the homepage and Twitter later tonight.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2010 at 9:02am
ANOTHER great job Keith.. ....I've got 2 on the way Thanks for getting this together so quickly.   
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2010 at 4:26pm
Just placed my order!! Great job Keith!!

Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2010 at 4:56pm
Ordered ours; screamin' deal, too!

Thanks!
Swatkinz View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swatkinz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2010 at 7:21pm
ordered 3 this morning. thanks Keith for the calendar and all else that you do to bring us together
Steve
2011 Sport/Air 200
Excalibur 343
2017 Boatmate Tandem Axle Trailer

Former CC owner (77, 80, 95, 88, all SNs)

Former Malibu owner (07, 09)
blackbeard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackbeard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-08-2010 at 3:27pm
Great Looking Boats on the Calendar! Ordered 2 just now.

Great Job on the calender and THANKS for this site.

THANKS Keith for everything here!   D.
Be Cool !! Be Safe !!
It all about Having FUN!!!!
Dee Dee's 82 SN 2001
Hawktique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hawktique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-08-2010 at 4:56pm
I'm greatly honored to be featured along side the late "Ripster". That's one picture I'll cherish for a lifetime.
"A Veteran is someone who at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to: 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life." Semper Fi
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-08-2010 at 7:21pm
I ordered 2 calendars today. Had to get the huge one for work, my eyes have gone downhill over the past few years! Thanks Keith!
'63 American Skier - '98 Sport Nautique
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-12-2010 at 5:37pm
CCFAN Calendar ordered.

Thanks,

Donald
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-16-2010 at 6:33pm
I got my calendars in the mail today and boy do they look FANTASTIC! Great boats, great pictures, GREAT CALENDAR!
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-16-2010 at 7:56pm
Cool! I should be getting mine soon. Can't wait!
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-16-2010 at 8:16pm
I gotta wait a little longer than you guys... But then again, I'm a little further away ... Anxious tho!

Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-16-2010 at 8:21pm
Just in time for Christmas!

Kristof, what happened 66 years ago today?
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-16-2010 at 10:55pm
I know,I know! My Dad wasn't there but had a friend who was that gave him a bayonet from the opposing team.Matching numbers on blade and scabbard,still looks like it was brand new. His friend is long gone,and I need to ask Dad what outfit his buddy was in.That generation sure went thru alot,and you never hear them complain
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-16-2010 at 11:29pm
My Dad was there and was in the 11th Armored Division. He was in the Army for 5 years and spent the last year in Europe. Pretty facinating if you survived it as he ended up in Germany and saw the war end. They were treated as liberators as they chased the Germans back.
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-17-2010 at 12:36am
The Battle of the Bulge, for those who don't know. Bruce, I'd really love to hear some stories of your Dad's experiences there some time.

My Dad was a bombardier in B-24's in the Pacific. He kept a diary, it's amazing to read some of what they lived through.
'63 American Skier - '98 Sport Nautique
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-17-2010 at 1:32pm
Went five times to the museums dedicated to the Battle of the Bulge in the Ardennes here in Belgium.
Always very instructive and interesting...

Got my calendar in the mail today. So, monday it will hang on the wall above my desk at work... That way my colleagues can contine drooling looking at it!

Keeganino View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeganino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-17-2010 at 10:18pm
Grabbed one for my wife to take to work and one for me too. Great deal today. Thanks Keith
"working on these old boats may not be cost effective but as it shows its what it brings into your life that matters" -Roger

1973 Skier
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-17-2010 at 10:32pm

Got a couple coming my way !!

Thanks again everyone....
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
  Share Topic