Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - SJRR  - March 25-27 - Who is interested in Skiing?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SJRR - March 25-27 - Who is interested in Skiing?

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
JMurph View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMurph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SJRR - March 25-27 - Who is interested in Skiing?
    Posted: January-13-2011 at 3:26pm
I'm not a great skier and this will be my first time at the SJRR, but I'm wondering who will be skiing and would love to hop a ride for a run or two.

I volunteer to be the last skier, so the locals are nice and full before I enter the water.
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-13-2011 at 11:09pm
Seldom strap a ski on anymore, but I'm up for some footin'. I'm bringing the 206 again this year and will be more than happy to pull anyone.
...those who have fallen and those who will.
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2011 at 12:58am
Originally posted by JMurph JMurph wrote:

I volunteer to be the last skier, so the locals are nice and full before I enter the water.

Last year I didn't see a single local,maybe they were watching their weight?
1st might be better you don't want others chumming
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
sweet77 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-15-2011 at 10:24am
im waiting on some guys at work to confirm they will work for me if they come thru im up for some footin as long as theres a BOOM!!!!!!!!
76 Nautique

"If you do what you always did,You'll get what you always got!"

"An empty wagon makes t
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-15-2011 at 12:18pm
There will be more than one I'm sure.
...those who have fallen and those who will.
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-20-2011 at 3:56pm
JMurph, I've seen you ski. You should've ask "who's interested in tubing!" I'm quite surprised that we've seen very little skiing on the SJRR's. Several did make or attempt some barefoot runs out in the open lake area which was rather flat again. Several of us, can't remember who all, talked about rafting up at the sand bar (which multiple boats hit by accident) for some ski and barefoot runs in the adjacent channel. It's a great place to anchor boats and watch from, maybe prior to or on the way to heading out/up to The Glen.     
ReidP
1973 Mustang

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-20-2011 at 9:05pm
I think the mention of Gators several times put a screaming hault to skiing in any channel out there !!!! I remember sitting for hours waiting till everyone got launched Sat morning for a parade out to the Glen. Sounds like if there is no plan, Sat morning was prime for skiing... Dont forget to wear your "chainmail" hahahaha....

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

bigwavedave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigwavedave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-27-2011 at 2:00pm
Brigning my salom ski -wake surfer -and TUBE water should be warm ,beer cold let's ski every dave
bigwavedave
Fl Inboards View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fl Inboards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-27-2011 at 2:19pm
It is funny how many are Scard of the Gators!!! People been skiing in them waters for over 60 years with out a bite, nip or nibble!! Shoot go to the Harris chain of lakes want to see Gators....BIG GATORS!!!! We ski their too!!
I plan on putting up some big spray while their. Just have to play it by ear, as we have been told their aint no "plans"
Sounds more planish every day!!! LOL!!! Right Doc???
Hobby Boats can be expensive when the hobbyist is limited on their own skill and expertise.

1993 Shamrock "fat" 20. 2008 Nautique 196 5.0
Salty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-27-2011 at 4:19pm
I'll ski with ya.   Can't wait for this as it will be my first introduction to a CCF outing.   Looking foward to putting faces to names and boats!
Salty

2018 GS22 with Z4
2008 Ski Nautique 206 w/Factory Tower, EX343 SOLD
1978 Southwind 18 w/GM305, upgraded 4 barrel intake & carb, all original - vinyl & carpet, etc.

[URL=http://s328.photobucket.com
rosconole View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosconole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2011 at 11:25am
I used to ski with gators every week, just got to keep an eye out during mating season and don't get close to the nest and their usually scared of people..
1989 ski nautique ,1991 barefoot nautique, 1993 Mustang Cobra 1998 5.0 Magazine shootout invitee
bigwavedave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigwavedave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2011 at 4:29pm
let's run those gator's down heard they taste great dave
bigwavedave
William22uu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote William22uu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2011 at 6:44am
I think it's very useful and thanks for you post,it's really give me a big help,thanks much.IT's really a good site and you are guines.So much good informations I can find in here and I really hope more and more people will find this site and see this articles.It's really good help.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you know I love coach outlet bag,I need it just like my girls,and a coach handbags really can give me confidence.This is a very good coach factory outlet storeand i buy so many Chanel CoCo bags in it.
mydn11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mydn11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-07-2012 at 4:43am
-public supplemental bags to satisfy her regular dress. A match bag can adorn your whole seem and permit you truly truly feel extra
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic