NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Clinton Spring 2011?

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234 5>
Author
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2011 at 11:52am
Originally posted by Mojo Mojo wrote:

You guys thing it would be a good idea to reserve one spot just so we can put up several "easy-ups" as a main gathering area??

Are those the square tent/pavilion things? I've decided that those are a must-have for any future camping trip- 100sq ft of dry ground in case it rains! Who tends to have the best deals on those?
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2011 at 1:36pm
Yep, those are the very ones... A must have for sure !!! They are available for $50 bucks on up... I think there are several types, grades... I think we all should bring one and make sure we have enough cover... Spring/Fall always seems like there's a chance, if not a more than good chance you're going to get wet...
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

weitekampt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weitekampt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2011 at 1:43am
OK gang...IT'S ON! After talking with Alan, we think it is best that we stick to the usual area of A40-A50. We know the area and think it is going to be the best for a social activity. If people get online early and book their sites, we usually have the whole cul-de-sac to ourselves. Great time for the CCF family! I got my site (A48) reserved and I think Alan got his too (A44).

I honestly don't think that it would be necessary to book another site just for a few pop up tents. I would suggest having a few with us just in case of rain or too much sun. I will have my camper awning out and will probably have a pop up too. Alan has a large awning on the Bounder too. There should be plenty of protection if we have a few pop-ups on hand. Lets save the sites for guests. I know our site is huge so if we need to make large protected area with total tree/tent coverage, we can do it. Those are just my thoughts. Do what you wish.

Thanks for getting the ball rollin' Dave! Now I just have to get my damn boat ready!
1993 SkiNautique ProTec
2009 Boatmate trailer.
1240 hours on meter.
1993 Ski Nautique
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2011 at 12:20pm
Todd,
Sounds good on the awnings !!! Makes sense....

Anyone who doesn't camp, there is a hotel we've stayed at about 20 minutes away. Holiday inn express I believe... Camper rentals are available for for an arm, leg and left nut

This is a great time, great lake, with some awesome people.. See you there !!!

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

levinmark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote levinmark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2011 at 12:43pm
Good morning fellas, if my wife and I want to camp on that Saturday night, do we need to reserve a spot, orwill there be plenty of room? Just want to plan ahead. Thanks
levin
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2011 at 2:59pm
Originally posted by levinmark levinmark wrote:

Good morning fellas, if my wife and I want to camp on that Saturday night, do we need to reserve a spot, orwill there be plenty of room? Just want to plan ahead. Thanks

No you don't need a reservation, that campground hasn't filed up for over 2 years but we typically book the entire A40-50 loop that way we can all hang around together when we're not on the water. I would book a site to be sure you're included, I believe you can cancel a reservation up to 7 days before the date so if your not sure book it and see what happens. It is surely worth being near the group in the evenings as have some pretty good times around the fire.
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2011 at 10:23pm
The Kutsch's will try to make it, May is a busy month with school stuff still going on, but we'll try to make it.
mdvalant View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdvalant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2011 at 5:16pm
The Bellevue crowd won't be able to attend. My fiance is running the Green Bay Marathon that weekend and apparently I'm going to watch...
'90 Ski (sold)
'00 Sport
Mississippi River - Bellevue, IA
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2011 at 5:22pm
Marathon? We'll drop her off 26 miles away from clinton. Sound good?

Its a roll of the dice for us. We've got 2 boat motors apart as we speak. If the Ski Tique is done I may try and make the Muscatine Boat Show that weekend as I've been trying to go for 3 years. If not and the SNOB is done we'll be taking that to Clinton for the weekend.

Either way, looks like a win/win as long as I can get everything together the week before as we have a show the 9th-12th.   
mdvalant View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdvalant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2011 at 5:29pm
haha that's a good idea Chris but I don't think Amye would go with it. She's excited to run across Lambeau Field for that marathon. hmm...anyone on here from the Green Bay area that wants to ski that weekend? haha
'90 Ski (sold)
'00 Sport
Mississippi River - Bellevue, IA
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2011 at 5:44pm
Originally posted by storm34 storm34 wrote:

Marathon? We'll drop her off 26 miles away from clinton. Sound good?

Its a roll of the dice for us. We've got 2 boat motors apart as we speak. If the Ski Tique is done I may try and make the Muscatine Boat Show that weekend as I've been trying to go for 3 years. If not and the SNOB is done we'll be taking that to Clinton for the weekend.

Either way, looks like a win/win as long as I can get everything together the week before as we have a show the 9th-12th.   

Chris, lets get real... Sit at a boat show with all the blue hairs, or come on down to ski and drink beers with your buds in a "lake hot tub" ????? Doesn't sound like a choice.. Hook up the 96', drag a tent with ya and come on out. Gauranteed way better time than option 1...

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2011 at 6:01pm
Chris;

Moj is dead nuts on. As much as I know Steve W. (62 Wood) would love to see a bunch of CC's at Muscatine, you will definitely have more fun in Clinton!
RJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2011 at 1:52am
Hey Fellas. We are looking at May 13-15, Im not sure if we can or cant make it that weekend yet, but if we cant were also looking at a June date. Possibly the 18-19 (good way to spend father's day) getting there the 17th leaving after the kids get out of school. Just tossing it out there, hopefully alan and todd will be around.
RJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-04-2011 at 12:56am
Im in Memphis on May 13-15. So we'll be headed to Clinton June 18-19th. Not trying to hyjack the event I'd be there if we could. I just hate to miss a spring run to Clinton, just giving a heads up if anyone is looking for another dip in the hot tub.
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-04-2011 at 2:02am
RJ, bummer on the may dates- we enjoyed hanging out with you guys!
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI

storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-04-2011 at 2:09pm
Ok guy, you're all probably right. I guess I can always swing by there on the way home, right?

96 should be ready to rock and roll. Got some new skins coming in this week and a few other bells and whistles this winter!
PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2011 at 12:47am
Loop A #45 booked for Friday and Saturday night.

Moj, you roughing it this year?
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2011 at 12:13pm
Originally posted by PLBC PLBC wrote:

Loop A #45 booked for Friday and Saturday night.

Moj, you roughing it this year?

Not sure yet Kurt.. I'd like to stay in the loop for sure, but we'll see. Good to see you're back in. Looking forward to tipp'n a few with you guys again
Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Dan loves nautiques View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan loves nautiques Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2011 at 9:03pm
Sounds like a great time again! I will pencil it in and confirm when it gets closer. Hold off the rain gods that weekend, hello sunshine!
95 Ski Nautique
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-05-2011 at 8:42pm
***** Bump*****

So, this is about 5 weeks away guys... Who's in on this "unofficial", no schedule, Hot tub, drink'n fun event ???

Can you believe that Mrs. Mojo has approved sleeping in a tent????? Guys, their might not be enough Captain Morgan in Illinois to get me through the weekend hahaha...

IA boys, OH boys, MI boys........ This is a fun place to hang out with your fellow Midwest CCFaners !!!!

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-05-2011 at 8:50pm
We are still pending, I'll be out of town the week leading up and will have to see if I can get everything ready to go before that trip.
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-05-2011 at 10:46pm
We're in- hoping my broken rib is healed by then.
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI

tnplicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tnplicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-06-2011 at 1:02am
have camp site reservation, but tenative.....
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-07-2011 at 10:17pm
Originally posted by M3Fan M3Fan wrote:

We're in- hoping my broken rib is healed by then.

Originally posted by Mojo Mojo wrote:

Captain Morgan
levinmark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote levinmark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-08-2011 at 10:20am
We will be heading Clinton for sure, probably on Saturday and Sunday. We dont have a camp site res. yet. Do I need to make one or does everyone congregate at one location and party. We would probably only camp on Saturday night. Never have camped there, just skied. Looking forward to meeting you guys and having a great weekend.
levin
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-08-2011 at 1:56pm
Man, with the 80 degrees that is supposed to hit the area this weekend, the bug to hit the water will certainly be out of hybernation.....

It would be a good idea to book some space in the A loop. There are plenty of spots, but as it gets warmer, you never know. Just do the anit-rain dance and we'll have an awesome time...

Kevin, are you coming down??? Let me know, we've got plenty of room on the boats if you just want to take a cruise down...

Mo'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

tnplicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tnplicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2011 at 11:03am
Mark, you don't need to make reservations if you decide to camp, as there will be plenty of sites available, especially in mid-May. However, "A" loop is one of the more popular areas and if you want a site close to other CCFans, reservations are advisable.

Reserve America
levinmark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote levinmark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2011 at 10:56pm
Thanks for the info Tim, I reserved a site in loop A, so we're ready to go. Looking forward to it!
levin
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2011 at 8:51pm
I'm 90% sure the wife and I are in, along with my brother and his better half. I hate to miss a Clinton get together, so we're trying to make it happen.
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2011 at 8:55pm
Browsing back up through the thread, I noticed the 90s boats will definitely be well represented....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234 5>
  Share Topic