Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Clinton Spring 2011?

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12345>
Author
panda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote panda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2011 at 5:33pm
Please let me know the definite weekend of this. I will try to attend as long as it isn't the weekend of the 21st or 28th.

95 Ski Nautique GT40
panda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote panda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2011 at 5:34pm
Oh and I will have my boat at capacity. PARTY!

95 Ski Nautique GT40
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2011 at 6:50pm
Originally posted by panda panda wrote:

Please let me know the definite weekend of this. I will try to attend as long as it isn't the weekend of the 21st or 28th.

Weekend is the same May 14-15th.. Come on out !!!!! We might even bring some adult beverages???? Ha.

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

panda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote panda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-14-2011 at 12:33pm
I should be there. I think U of I's commencement is on the weekend before that....

95 Ski Nautique GT40
trihartsfield View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trihartsfield Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-14-2011 at 11:19pm
What is the name of the campground?
Chris
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-14-2011 at 11:52pm
Originally posted by trihartsfield trihartsfield wrote:

What is the name of the campground?

Clinton Lake State Recreation Area Mascoutin
panda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote panda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2011 at 3:12pm
ill be there the 14th, by brother graduates from u of i on the 15th.....

95 Ski Nautique GT40
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2011 at 7:49pm
Originally posted by panda panda wrote:

ill be there the 14th, by brother graduates from u of i on the 15th.....

Can't miss us depending on what time of day it is, we're either out playing on somewhat flat things attached to our feet, skimming across the water, or soaking our bones in the hot water with a frosty beverage in our hands by mid afternoon !!!

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2011 at 7:23pm
We are 100% in!
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2011 at 7:24pm
Clinton will be the only decently warm water in the Midwest.
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2011 at 8:15pm
U in Hollywood? Thats a long drive from CA.
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2011 at 8:51pm
Originally posted by rleinen79 rleinen79 wrote:

We are 100% in!

Want my camp spot, cause we're out.... too many other things have been delayed in getting two home dealt with this Sping due to the weather.. Not enough weekends... Have fun dudes...

Moj
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2011 at 9:33pm
Originally posted by rleinen79 rleinen79 wrote:

We are 100% in!

Killer!!!!!
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2011 at 11:05pm
We're dropping the Bounder off at it's summer home in Clinton this weekend and bringing the 81 home so we'll be ready to roll in 2 weeks.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2011 at 12:56pm
I'm not going, I work on the weekends.
celine86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote celine86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2011 at 4:59am
Experience golfers like to choose R9 SuperTri Driver

Technically, charwoman the grooves is the a lot of important allotment of the accomplished charwoman process. You allegation and ambition those grooves to be apple-pie so they can do what they allegation to do if they appulse the ball.After you TaylorMade R9 SuperTri Driver get the grooves bankrupt out, run your besom over the sole of the club and get rid of any clay or bits that adeptness be blind on there. Already you've accomplished this step, you'll allegation to bathe the active with apple-pie water. A garden corrupt works able-bodied for this.Use your apple-pie bolt to apple-pie and dry the TaylorMade R9 SuperTri club heads. Accomplish abiding they are dry. You can aswell run your bolt up the shaft to apple-pie it down to. Do not put your golf clubs for auction aback into the bag wet.Never deluge persimmon dupe into water!
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2011 at 12:55pm
Purchased our 12X12 easy-up canopy (the forum software puts a * in place of the "i" in the url) despite the hilariously bad reviews. I like the one guy who answered "landfill material" for "best use". I figure they are probably all pretty crappy so what the hell. We'll see how it goes.
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2011 at 1:09pm
Well Dana and I finally made it to the campground around 10pm saturday night after trying to wait out those crazy 35 mph wind gusts. Wind wouldn't subside so we said the heck with it. White knuckling the bounder is one of my favorite past times LOL.

Met up with Todd Sunday am and put the final tuneup touches on his timing chain and protec upgrade. That boat is running real nice and ready to go now. Water temp on the warm side was not in the 80's yet but was "NO WETSUIT" warm. Although we didn't have time to get any skiing in it sure was a tease for a few weeks from now.

Campground was bare with just a few fishermen campers, I was very surprised not to see a single person skiing/wakeboarding. It was windy but there was decent water along a few shorelines.

RJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2011 at 12:09am
We had some plans change, so were coming down. We have A47 see you all there.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2011 at 9:08am
Originally posted by RJ RJ wrote:

We had some plans change, so were coming down. We have A47 see you all there.

Awesome, I'm out of seat soap, can you bring a couple bottles down?
RJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2011 at 10:58am
you got it.
weitekampt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weitekampt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-04-2011 at 1:56am
Throw in a bottle of collinite if you would. I used it on my truck also and it gobbled up a bunch.

By the way, GLAD TO SEE YOU ARE COMING!

Todd & Renee
1993 SkiNautique ProTec
2009 Boatmate trailer.
1240 hours on meter.
1993 Ski Nautique
RJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-05-2011 at 2:07am
hey Todd,
we are super pumped to be coming down too, Im betting were going to be neighbors this time around.
panda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote panda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-05-2011 at 1:01pm
ill be there with my little red nautique. my friend is bring his bass boat to do some fishing, im bringing some friends too.

95 Ski Nautique GT40
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-05-2011 at 11:34pm
RJ, I could use a boat bright.
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI

RJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-06-2011 at 1:46pm
Originally posted by M3Fan M3Fan wrote:

RJ, I could use a boat bright.

got it.

If anyone else headed to Clinton May 13-15 needs some BABEs / Collinite please hit me up at rj@dthinboards.com before Friday 5/13 and I'll bring it down with me.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-09-2011 at 10:47am
What time is everyone getting in? We probably won't make it until between 8-9 Friday night.

M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-09-2011 at 12:12pm
Originally posted by 81nautique 81nautique wrote:

What time is everyone getting in? We probably won't make it until between 8-9 Friday night.

If things aren't too crazy at work I'm hoping to take a half-day Friday- leave at 1-ish, get there around 4? In theory?
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-09-2011 at 12:39pm
Originally posted by M3Fan M3Fan wrote:

Originally posted by 81nautique 81nautique wrote:

If things aren't too crazy at work I'm hoping to take a half-day Friday- leave at 1-ish, get there around 4? In theory?

ha, I understand the "theory" part of it, in theory we shouldn't even be going but we need a break. I can't ski for another 2 weeks but I sure do need a camp cooked meal and a beer(or 2,etc)
Nautiquehunter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautiquehunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-09-2011 at 12:57pm
Have a great time guys Gail and I will be there in spirit. We went to the White Lake mini and spent almost 400 in gas for the weekend. It would be more than twice that to go to IL. Maybe next year but I doubt I would bring the boat unless gas comes down. Clinton is still one of my favorites.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12345>
  Share Topic