NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

wakeskate lever years

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
abareskier View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abareskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: wakeskate lever years
    Posted: February-04-2011 at 5:09am

Which years and why did correct craft stop making the model with a lever and a plate that would lower which would enable a larger trick wake?

Thanks
Tim
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2011 at 10:55am
The Hydrogate system?
...those who have fallen and those who will.
wakeboardin2k4 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-06-2011 at 11:54pm
they still use the hydrogate system. I just checked the website, unless theres something different youre talking about
"I'm planning to bring my girl that rides on a trailer with me and leave my girl that complains about camping at home"
abareskier View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abareskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-07-2011 at 4:08am
I appreciate the response. Yes, I meant the hydrogate system. It appears it is not on many used boats for sale. Anybody out there with experience on the hydro gate system?
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-07-2011 at 12:15pm
Which models are you looking at specifically? The gate was an option starting in '06 on the 196/206 TSC3. No idea about the other (larger) models. Like you mention, putting it in the up position helps the trick wake. For slalom, its in the down position. All boats without the hydrogate option have a fixed plate instead, simulating the down position (same as the TSC2 hull, which had a fiberglass lip).
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic