NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

White Lake 2011 SIGN-UP Sheet

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234 5>
Author
JCole View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JCole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2011 at 7:06pm
Marty,

I thought I had read on one of your posts that there would be a fee this year for the reunion. Remind me again how much, and when do we pay this. I could go ahead and mail you a check if you want, or pay the day of reunion. Just let me know. Thanks again for all you guys are doing to get this reunion together.
Jane
Keeganino View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeganino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2011 at 7:56pm
Originally posted by JCole JCole wrote:

Marty,

I thought I had read on one of your posts that there would be a fee this year for the reunion. Remind me again how much, and when do we pay this. I could go ahead and mail you a check if you want, or pay the day of reunion. Just let me know. Thanks again for all you guys are doing to get this reunion together.

I am pretty sure its $20
"working on these old boats may not be cost effective but as it shows its what it brings into your life that matters" -Roger

1973 Skier
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-28-2011 at 12:26am
If you're bringing a boat, there will be a 'DONATION BUCKET' at the Welcoming Tent. This will only be a $10 fee to help 'offset' all the costs that WLM is doing for us. Now you can put ANY amount in the 'bucket' that you wish, but I will have to give WLM $10 for each boat entered in the Rig Contest, as I have already promised them this.

A few questions came up at SJRR 2011 about the White Lake 'Mini'.

I will address these questions after I speak to some more individuals, and will post the 'Answers' in another thread. I will then ask your opinons about the 'questions' that are answered concerning this matter.

Thanks for your interest in your participation of these White Lake 'Mini's and future events.
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-30-2011 at 9:21pm
$10 or $20 for two full days of fun!?? That's outrageous .   I've yet to register as we're still putting the group together, but Lake Norman plans to be very well represented again this year.
ReidP
1973 Mustang

Swatkinz View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swatkinz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-30-2011 at 9:24pm
Originally posted by reidp reidp wrote:

$10 or $20 for two full days of fun!?? That's outrageous .   I've yet to register as we're still putting the group together, but Lake Norman plans to be very well represented again this year.

So Reid, last year you brought pretty much everything but the 73. Any chance the 73 will make it to WL this year?
Steve
2011 Sport/Air 200
Excalibur 343
2017 Boatmate Tandem Axle Trailer

Former CC owner (77, 80, 95, 88, all SNs)

Former Malibu owner (07, 09)
critter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote critter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-31-2011 at 4:52pm
I heard that the White Lake Campground may lift the pet weight restriction for this weekend....
Can someone confirm this ?

I would call the Campground but trying not to overwhelm them with
calls for the same info that they may have already answered.
1980 Ski Nautique
1966 Barracuda
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-02-2011 at 10:51am

I have to check with WLM, but I think it time for some
good-ole "Bluegrass"......

Will up date later
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-03-2011 at 2:52am
Originally posted by JCole JCole wrote:

Tell J-Bear he and his wife need to head up to great NC to enjoy this reunion.

Not in the cards for this year...hopefully next.
I would make the trip just to sit in your boat and 'talk' to your Dad.
Hopefully I can talk my nephew Brett who skis on Lake Wiley to come up and meet everyone. Only trouble...he'll have to leave his boat home. Even with the great example set for him by his Dad and his uncle he got such a deal on a brand x boat that he could not pass it up. Still an awesome young man tho...

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
JCole View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JCole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-04-2011 at 2:09am
Sorry J-Bear that you and Mrs. J-Bear are not going to be able to make it to the White Lake reunion. Hopefully next year. We would love for you guys to ride in the boat with us. It would be an honor. My dad would definitely be smiling from heaven. Thanks so much for your kind words. We would love to meet your nephew. Keep encouraging him to come. We might just get him switched back to Correct Craft. I know he would love talking to all the people and seeing the boats.
Jane
sweet77 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-10-2011 at 2:29pm
Name....Halston Nelson aka(Sweet)
Guest....Mrs. Sweet
Boat......,maybe
Arrive.....4/28
Depart....5/1
Home port...Callahan,FL
contact.(904)879-6968
76 Nautique

"If you do what you always did,You'll get what you always got!"

"An empty wagon makes t
sweet77 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-10-2011 at 2:31pm
We need a place to stay.Any good recommendations?
76 Nautique

"An empty wagon makes t
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-10-2011 at 2:54pm
All
I have been away from the computer for a bit and have not signed up to bring anything- did anyone sign up for the baked beans? If not I will bring these (please post a rough head count) or something else - suggestions?
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
sweet77 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-10-2011 at 3:04pm
I also need to bring "SOMETHING" someone give me a suggestion
76 Nautique

"An empty wagon makes t
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-10-2011 at 4:52pm
Halston,

We are all ( most) are staying at the White Lake Motel and Campground. The rooms are $50.00 a night for two double beds. All rooms are two double beds. There is a link within this site to the Motel. The season is not open until May 1 ST. Leave a message and it may take a while for them to contact you.

It will be good to see you again.

Donald
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-10-2011 at 6:39pm

Sweet,

Great to see you both are coming, see you soon....
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-10-2011 at 9:25pm

Me and the wife will bring,

Forks and plates....etc..

Maybe some more stuff on a stick....

Donald, my wife wants somemore Applepie !!!!
sweet77 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-10-2011 at 11:35pm
Got a room. coming in on thursday afternoon and leaving on sunday afternoon WHOOO HOOOO YEEEE HAW DONALD me and the wife are cravin some apple pie!!!!
76 Nautique

"An empty wagon makes t
sweet77 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-10-2011 at 11:37pm
OH and were bringing a special desert
76 Nautique

"An empty wagon makes t
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-11-2011 at 12:21am
Originally posted by sweet77 sweet77 wrote:

What's her name? Have we met her yet?
ReidP
1973 Mustang

sweet77 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-11-2011 at 1:23am

Originally posted by sweet77 sweet77 wrote:

What's her name? Have we met her yet?

Reid ill be bringing my wife. and our "Florida Cake" i'm leaving it up to the locals to show me all the eye candy. and of course ill have a" special bottle" for the REAL men or later on in the evening
76 Nautique

"An empty wagon makes t
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-11-2011 at 1:51am
Reid,

Please remember to bring the shot ski. We will need to make some after dinner runs.

Donald
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-11-2011 at 1:53am
Originally posted by The Godfather The Godfather wrote:

Donald, my wife wants somemore Applepie !!!!

No problem. I picked another bushel of apples last week for some pie. Desert will be served.

Donald
sweet77 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-11-2011 at 2:16am
Donald just bring the whole orchard and still i think that stuff was a hit
76 Nautique

"An empty wagon makes t
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-11-2011 at 2:28am
Hoss (Halston); where is Callahan?

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-11-2011 at 2:40am
Looks like a little north of Jacksonville on 38?

Map data ©2011 Google - Terms of Use MapSatelliteHybridGeneral Map Google Map MSN Map
Please wait while loading the map...
Nassau County

Population in July 2009: 1,090. Population change since 2000: +13.3%

Males: 479   (44.0%)
Females: 611   (56.0%)

Median resident age:   32.9 years
Florida median age:   38.7 years

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/city/Callahan-Florida.html#ixzz1JBM5Tlfx
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-11-2011 at 3:02am
TMI...but thanks Marty..you are da man with all the info!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

sweet77 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2011 at 2:44am
well he is dead on with his info

this past week (and my wife will testify) i have put in a minimum of 14-16 actual working hours a day and have yet to see my house before 11:00pm every night and it doesn't seem to be slowing down ANY!!! White Lake cant get here fast enough
76 Nautique

"An empty wagon makes t
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2011 at 1:02pm
Originally posted by Donald80SN Donald80SN wrote:

Reid,

Please remember to bring the shot ski. We will need to make some after dinner runs.

Donald

It's already packed and ready. I still want to see someone(s) ski on that thing.............
Marty, is there a special treat from the CC gift bag we can offer up?
ReidP
1973 Mustang

Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2011 at 1:09pm

It's already packed and ready. I still want to see someone(s) ski on that thing.............

Bring the frigging binding for it and someone will.

If I'm there I'll take it out for a spin.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2011 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

Bring the frigging binding for it and someone will.

If I'm there I'll take it out for a spin.

If we add the binding, ANYBODY can ski on it, plus later the binding will hit someone right in the face. You can probably just lock your big toe(s) in the shot holes. And Tim, if you won't at least even attempt to ski on just a slippery piece of narrow plywood, I don't think you're worthy of being on the CCFSS Team.

EDIT: I'm sorry, that was a little harsh, as you know you're a member for life, but without at least trying, you can't be Team president.
ReidP
1973 Mustang

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234 5>
  Share Topic