NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

White Lake 2011 SIGN-UP Sheet

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 2345>
Author
JMurph View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMurph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2011 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by JoeinNY JoeinNY wrote:

Ok then time to start making some reservations here.. My White Lake goals are as last year.. get in as much watersports time as possible to help me through a month of seriously cold water up north.

I see that by Friday noon there should be a few people around for me to impose on as drivers/spotters/fellow watersports enthusiasts..

Halston are you really going to be there by the 28th (thursday) and if so early enough to hit the water? Anyone else? I am assuming no one is staying later than sunday afternoon?

We had by far the best weather and water of the event on the Friday before last year.. serious skiing/footing is probably going to be limited to early morning during the weekend.

Anyone not looking to get thier boat wet before they show it is more than welcome on my boat for the pregame activities.. it still looks like I just pulled if from the florida swamps anyhow..

I didn't think you were going to make it. I am heading to Lake Gaston on Thursday afternoon/evening to pick up another boat to drag down. If you make it that far South on Thursday, you are welcome to crash there and then head down Friday morning with me. There's a key at the lake if you get there before me. We could ski Thursday evening at Gaston then head down early am to WL. Are you travelling down with anyone else from the North?

If that doesn't work out, I am definitely in for some skiing on Friday and Saturday.
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2011 at 11:45pm

Getting closer !!!!!!!
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
sweet77 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2011 at 12:15am
8 days and counting!!!!
76 Nautique

"If you do what you always did,You'll get what you always got!"

"An empty wagon makes t
sweet77 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2011 at 11:25am
7 days and counting
76 Nautique

"An empty wagon makes t
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2011 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by sweet77 sweet77 wrote:

7 days and counting
sweet, it doesn't seem like you're very excited about going...it sounds like a good time, you should try to be more optimistic, at least pretend like you're looking forward to it. your posts don't have to all be so negative...haha
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
sweet77 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2011 at 11:33pm
76 Nautique

"An empty wagon makes t
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2011 at 2:01am
sweet when we're down there, and say when our heads finally hit those Motel pillows-- I'm not gonna hear you counting Sheep(Boats) all night ,am I ??!

Yes guys--the Misses and I are 'spooning' with Hoss and Jenn !! The Godfather threw us out already!!

I then learned that my 'other' daughter wants to come! That's 11 in our Party now!! With only 2 rooms rented! So mr Sweets and his Bride said we can 'Spoon' with them!   Sorry-I didn't ask you Donald!

Thanks again, for the bed space guys
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2011 at 10:58am
Marty,

I am hurt. I was hoping for a Mabe THREE WAY.

Donald
sweet77 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-22-2011 at 11:29am
Well Donald there is always room for more I told Marty it would cost him a spin in the SKYLARK I think we will be even
76 Nautique

"An empty wagon makes t
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-22-2011 at 12:09pm
Well guys, I can't win for losing!
Clay Walker 93.1 The WOLF A DeeJay that lives in my neighborhood:

He was walking his dog, came by and talked some- and sprung some tickets on me!

MERLEFEST !!! 10 tickets he said if I wanted them. April 28 - May 1
66 Skylark
93 SN
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-22-2011 at 2:53pm
Originally posted by MartyMabe MartyMabe wrote:

Well guys, I can't win for losing!
Clay Walker 93.1 The WOLF A DeeJay that lives in my neighborhood:

He was walking his dog, came by and talked some- and sprung some tickets on me!

MERLEFEST !!! 10 tickets he said if I wanted them. April 28 - May 1
We don't have to ask what you said, right?
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Waterdog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waterdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-22-2011 at 3:01pm
RIGHT !
- waterdog -

78 Ski Tique

Keeganino View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeganino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-22-2011 at 11:49pm
Man I have always wanted to go to Merlefest! 10 tickets! Marty you have some crazy luck my friend. One week from today I cannot wait!
"working on these old boats may not be cost effective but as it shows its what it brings into your life that matters" -Roger

1973 Skier
sweet77 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-23-2011 at 2:06am
We are at the 5 day mark. good heavens how will i survive MON TUES AND WED
76 Nautique

"An empty wagon makes t
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-23-2011 at 9:01am

Sweet,

What time are you leaving on Thursday ?

Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
Waterdog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waterdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-23-2011 at 9:38am
Pulling the boat out of the barn right after coffee. Uncovering her this morning and getting ready for WHITE LAKE !
- waterdog -

78 Ski Tique

sweet77 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-23-2011 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by The Godfather The Godfather wrote:

Sweet,

What time are you leaving on Thursday ?

6:00 am
76 Nautique

"An empty wagon makes t
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-23-2011 at 8:28pm
Originally posted by JMurph JMurph wrote:

I didn't think you were going to make it. I am heading to Lake Gaston on Thursday afternoon/evening to pick up another boat to drag down. If you make it that far South on Thursday, you are welcome to crash there and then head down Friday morning with me. There's a key at the lake if you get there before me. We could ski Thursday evening at Gaston then head down early am to WL. Are you travelling down with anyone else from the North?

If that doesn't work out, I am definitely in for some skiing on Friday and Saturday.

John.. this sounds like a pretty good plan to me. I am pretty sure I am traveling alone.. all my cronies have had the last week off and are heading back to work after this weekend and I want to get the early start down. I might give a shout out to a couple old richmond friends to see if they wanted to head down but they would be a long shot. I am pretty sure I have your number in my phone so I will plan to give you a shout early in the week.
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-23-2011 at 9:11pm
Marty-
I jsut sent you the boat profile template.

Also just placed the order for the Baked Beans- so you guys next Friday
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-24-2011 at 12:35am
Hey Greg-- if ya like-- Just make a copy of your Profile and get it laminated to keep with your boat for future use. I wonder whose bring the extra rolls of TP for these southern baked beans!!

Hey Guys--Rough Head count

22 Boats

26 CCFan Members

60 Guests !!!!
I think I counted right on this!
66 Skylark
93 SN
sweet77 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-24-2011 at 2:44am

The Nelsons got a new tow ride!!!
76 Nautique

"An empty wagon makes t
sweet77 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-24-2011 at 2:45am
sorry jacked up pic dont know what happened
76 Nautique

"An empty wagon makes t
JMurph View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMurph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-24-2011 at 3:00am
Originally posted by sweet77 sweet77 wrote:

The Nelsons got a new tow ride!!!

What happened to that beast you had at the SJRR? That was a nice ride and matched the boat you are buying.
sweet77 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-24-2011 at 3:14am
yes still have it its a great truck and i love it but Jennifers car was two years old today and we had her AUTO BUTLER done and while we were waiting i started looking at the Honda Pilots This particular one has 250hp 256 LB ft.TQ. rated for 4500lbs. 4x4. This is the vehicle we wanted to buy originally but couldn't afford it. The salesman offered us a ridiculous trade in value for her accord and significantly dropped the price on this LOADED Pilot so we couldn't pass it up it will also get 26 MPG on the way to WL and i dont have to worry about finding a station with Diesel fuel. There were several variables but really we just wanted one.
76 Nautique

"An empty wagon makes t
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2011 at 2:01am

We looked in the back with the grand-daughter in tow the other day and look what we SAW !!

66 Skylark
93 SN
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2011 at 2:03am
JoeF-- I see ya lurking! What time you gonna be there Thursday??
66 Skylark
93 SN
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2011 at 1:38am

WOW,

It's that time again to get the boat ready and packed for WLM 2011.

Man, has it been a year already....

I should be getting there at the motel around 2 pm or sooner on
Thursday..

Might stop in at White Lake Marine first to say Hey !!!
And check on things to come......

I'm thinking about an night run on Thursday night as well..

So Joe, I hope you don't beat me again for getting there first..

See everyone soon !!!!

Dave

sweet77 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2011 at 1:58am
OK folks im back on the count down been so dang busy haven't had time to get on line.Tuesday and Wednesday on at
6am on Thursday the Nelsons will be hammerin down to Columbia SC to get there new"CORRECT CRAFT" and then off to WML.
76 Nautique

"An empty wagon makes t
Keeganino View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeganino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2011 at 3:03am
I was outside cleaning up after working on the boat around 10:15 tonight when I thought I heard a very quiet car door closing. Then the dog barked and I go over to the fence and see some scumbag walking across the neighbors yard at an angle that sure as hell looked like he was coming from my van which was unlocked. Since he had his back turned to me and he was off my property already I figured I would be the one going to jail if I shot him so I watched him walk down the road and work every car on the street while I was on the phone with 911. I was on the line for a good 5 minutes and I lost site of him. A few minutes later a cruiser comes down the street and I stop the guy to tell him what I saw. Well hot dog, 5 other cruisers already had him in custody around the corner and I had to get in the back of the cop car and go ID him!

This guy has broken into so many cars over the past 2 weeks that the cop told me he was their #1 priority today. He hit at least 5 cars in my neighborhood over the weekend and they did not have any leads other than a shaky description and the neighborhoods he had targeted. Once they got him into custody they discovered that he just been released from jail 2 weeks ago and was already wanted for another violation!

If I had not been working on the boat late the maggot would still be out there breaking into cars. I think he got about 50 cents out of my console.

The boat is looking good too!

"working on these old boats may not be cost effective but as it shows its what it brings into your life that matters" -Roger

1973 Skier
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2011 at 12:33pm
Keegan,

Greensboro CSI

Donald
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 2345>
  Share Topic