NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SJRR 2011 Friday Night Dinner?

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SJRR 2011 Friday Night Dinner?
    Posted: March-11-2011 at 5:48pm
Okay guys, most of us hit The Blackwater Inn for dinner on Fri night as there aren't a whole lot of options in Astor. To simplify things and may make it easier on your wallets what would you guys think about having a banquet style dinner? There are a couple of packages to choose from at different price for each package. The price does include tax and gratuity so it's a flat charge.   We would need to get confirmation of the package we wanted and which of the top 3 choices (of the 5) you guys would want to eat. The Blackwater Inn needs at least a one week notice to order from their supplier and prepare for our arrival. Their banquet room holds 40 comfortably but can squeeze in 50. I will place a link at the bottom of the thread so that you can look at the menu and the prices to see if you guy's are even interested in this type of dinner this late in the game.

Dinner Package #1..........................$27.00 per person
Choose 3 of the 5 entrees listed

5oz Filet Mignon - cooked to order
10oz Top Sirloin - cooked to order
Catch of the Day - lemon pepper or fried
12 Jumbo Shrimp - fried or scampi
Chicken Marsala - marsala sauce and mushrooms

All dinners will include a fresh Garden Salad with our homemade Ranch Dressing,choice of entree,baked Potato with real Butter & Sour Cream,fresh baked Roll,choice of Beverage, and lastly a delicious Dessert.

Dinner Package #2..........................$ 25.00 per person
Choose 3 of the 5 entrees listed

8oz Sirloin - cooked to order
Catfish Fillets - fried or cajun
Catch of the day - lemon pepper or fried
8 Jumbo Shrimp - fried or scampi
Chicken Marsala - marsala sauce and mushrooms

All dinners will include a fresh Garden Salad with our homemade Ranch Dressing, choice of entree, baked potato with real Butter & Sour Cream, fresh baked Roll, choice of Beverage, and lastly a delecious Dessert.

I'd be in for the $27 dollar package with a Sirloin Steak.

Blackwater Inn Menu
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2011 at 6:55pm
And two more make Three...........Boat dr
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2011 at 8:31pm
+1 make four.
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2011 at 11:04pm
Chopped Steak? (Hamburger)
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2011 at 11:23pm
Put us down for 2 of the 27's Tim.
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2011 at 1:27am
Is this gonna fly-- or do we just stay at Paramorre's and eat at the new Buck and Kat's Cafe?
66 Skylark
93 SN
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2011 at 2:36am
Marty, We will continue the tradition of eating at Blackwater on Friday nite.The dinner packages would have made it a bit cheaper for all that wanted to enjoy a good meal.
See you at Bucks for coffee........boat dr
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2011 at 11:13am
COFFEE !!
66 Skylark
93 SN
sweet77 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-19-2011 at 9:58pm
and the NELSONs make two more for sirloin steak btw whats the attire for this place i wear jeans and collard shirts 5 days a week ready for some shorts and tee shirts and flip flops
76 Nautique

"If you do what you always did,You'll get what you always got!"

"An empty wagon makes t
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-19-2011 at 10:22pm
Originally posted by MartyMabe MartyMabe wrote:

COFFEE !!

Marty,
I just caught your comment. Do you know how much coffee Billy consumes? plus, the good cajun stuff!! What's the problem with coffee? I'm curious! I'm a big time GOOD coffee drinker as well, so I suggest you check into one of the finer things in life.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-19-2011 at 10:35pm
Originally posted by sweet77 sweet77 wrote:

and the NELSONs make two more for sirloin steak btw whats the attire for this place i wear jeans and collard shirts 5 days a week ready for some shorts and tee shirts and flip flops

Halston, We're not gonna do the banquet thing this year as it's too late in the game to try and pull it off so maybe next year. We'll call it by ear and go whenever. No fancy attire required. Most of us show up in some sort of Correct Craft labeled T-shirt. Pretty laid back place thats over taken by a bunch of "River Rats".

Talked to the Godfather this week and he did say the diner at Parramores served more than just burgers and sandwiches. Might be a diff place to try either Thursday or Friday night.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
adamt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-21-2011 at 5:36am
What time do ya'll plan on dinner Friday night? At Blackwaters, correct?
-Adam

1973 Skier
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-21-2011 at 2:11pm
Adam, we don't have any plans as of yet. In keeping with SJRR tradition......."the plan is....is there is no plan". I imagine allot of us will end up there Fri night and upstairs to the bar after dinner. Some will undoubtedly head back to Parramores and gather round the bonfire for some good ol' relaxation and conversation.
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-21-2011 at 2:58pm
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

......."the plan is....is there is no plan". .

Yes, Adam a few will venture out for the last "good meal" of the week end. We will have a show of hands Friday afternoon, on time and location......If needed refer to the above "PLAN"

See you there........Billy/Karen/Roger[uk 1979]
Fl Inboards View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fl Inboards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-21-2011 at 3:12pm
Their is no Plan!!!
Hobby Boats can be expensive when the hobbyist is limited on their own skill and expertise.

1993 Shamrock "fat" 20. 2008 Nautique 196 5.0
tpsky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tpsky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2011 at 1:07am
Is this gonna fly-- or do we just stay at Paramorre's and eat at the new Buck and Kat's Cafe?
sweet77 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2011 at 1:34am
is this "tpsky" a real person or a spambot kinda pissing me off!
76 Nautique

"If you do what you always did,You'll get what you always got!"

"An empty wagon makes t
adamt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2011 at 4:57am
O.K., maybe plan was the wrong word, i was just wonderin' about the appox hour to see if we would be there in time to join you, if it's the early bird special, we probably won't be able to make it...
-Adam

1973 Skier
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2011 at 8:45am

Adam,

If I am correct it would be around 7 or later.
We would love for you and your family to join us.

Dave
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-24-2011 at 4:12pm
****PLEASE LET BILLY KNOW THERE IS A PACKAGE AT PARAMORES OFFICE FOR HIM**
...those who have fallen and those who will.
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2011 at 11:44pm
Okay gang here it is Friday night at the Blackwater Inn and we are all gathered for dinner and in walks President and CEO Bill Yeargin .......How cool is that!
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2011 at 1:26am
are you frikkin' kidding? Wow!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
dwcar View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwcar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2011 at 1:37am
very nice!!
83Ski
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2011 at 2:30am
Wish I could have seen that Tim,I'm still waiting at I88 and 39 for 62 Wood
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic