Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2011 SJRR Recap & Photos

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234>
Author
skibum1110 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skibum1110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-01-2011 at 12:29am
Gonna start my batch of apple pie next week !!!!
1992 Ski Nautique
1975 Ski Nautique
2000 Ski Nautique
2006 Ski Nautique 206 Limited
2005 Air Nautique 206 Team
Salty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-01-2011 at 12:06pm
Rodney - it was great meeting you and Joyce.   You are very welcome -enjoyed your company.   I am already booked for next year in Cabin on the water.   Bringing the family next year.

Donald - I'll bring the Vanilla Ice Cream and Grandma.
Salty

2018 GS22 with Z4
2008 Ski Nautique 206 w/Factory Tower, EX343 SOLD
1978 Southwind 18 w/GM305, upgraded 4 barrel intake & carb, all original - vinyl & carpet, etc.

[URL=http://s328.photobucket.com
Salty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-01-2011 at 12:09pm
Picture Alert - I should have all the photos ready to be uploaded to a Photobucket account within the next day or so. (I have been covered up with work since I got back but am now on Spring Break starting today!)

Any recommendations on where to put the link?   Should I just put it here or should I start a new thread under "reunions"?
Salty

2018 GS22 with Z4
1978 Southwind 18 w/GM305, upgraded 4 barrel intake & carb, all original - vinyl & carpet, etc.

Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-01-2011 at 12:21pm
Salty,

Please put it on this thread. Does Grandma have a Black Eye yet?

Donald
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-01-2011 at 2:19pm
The boatdr emailed me some pictures and I'm gonna throw in one I took for Kapla as he his always posting pictures of the ladies down in South America. She wasn't with us but turned everyone's head needless to say.

71redrocket driving my 88 on Fri Afternoon. Kinda weird taking snaps of someone else driving your boat but cool none the less.

a pair of 88's ready to roll. bigwavedave & morfoot

Brent,Jen & Dusty Abel with a few of their friends in a beautiful Super Air

boatdr's beautifully restored Collegian under way.

No one told me Santa Claus was gonna be there. He needs a Correct Craft.

boat nurse took this one off a house boat parked at the Glenn. Cool Pic Karen!

This ones for you Kapla.

reidp, Gary S, & uk1979

boatdr. soaking it all in.....

Mr. Ralph Meloon @ 93 yrs young ALWAYS draws a crowd and they love to hear his tales. THANK YOU Mr. Ralph!
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Salty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-01-2011 at 2:49pm
Tim - nicely done.
Salty

2018 GS22 with Z4

kytom2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kytom2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-01-2011 at 3:00pm
Use the zoom lens Tim!
dochockey View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dochockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-01-2011 at 7:28pm
do you guys have to worry about alligators in that water?
1989 Teal Ski Nautique
1967 Mustang
Harris Float
Sunfish
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-01-2011 at 7:51pm
Tim
Finally a bikini of my taste!!!
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-01-2011 at 8:48pm
Originally posted by dochockey dochockey wrote:

do you guys have to worry about alligators in that water?

Friday late afternoon there was a small baby Gator ( 3 footer) hanging out at the uncovered boat docks. This was only about four feet from the boat launch. On Saturday, some folks were feeding him Cheese Puffs. I figured Mama gator was near by. Several eight footers were seen on the river. I am thinking someone has to of gotten some pictures of one. I left my camera at home.

They are there and have to be respected.

Donald
critter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote critter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-01-2011 at 8:52pm
Just stand next to this and you will have no gator problems.
Gators say it tastes like Chicken...

1980 Ski Nautique
1966 Barracuda
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-01-2011 at 11:13pm
Originally posted by kytom2 kytom2 wrote:

Use the zoom lens Tim!

Do you mean THIS zoom lense?

"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
kytom2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kytom2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-02-2011 at 1:03am
Now that's more like it Tim!
sweet77 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-02-2011 at 1:27am
ahh well she was a "butterhead"
76 Nautique

"If you do what you always did,You'll get what you always got!"

"An empty wagon makes t
sweet77 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-02-2011 at 1:30am

Shes coming for me one day
76 Nautique

"If you do what you always did,You'll get what you always got!"

"An empty wagon makes t
rosconole View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosconole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-02-2011 at 1:39am
Tim gets the photo WINNER! I forgot to ask where you got paint pens to sign boats, since I live 15 min from factory. I got my sign book and info from MR. Ralph today. Awesome.

Now we've heard about all these great pictures that Salty allegedly has in his possesion and I think when he stopped at South of the Border to gas up he handed them to Pedro and marked them "Operation Oddessy Dawn" Classified. and put them in the snail mail. I mean I've already had 2 girlfriends since then and saw Elvis.
1989 ski nautique ,1991 barefoot nautique, 1993 Mustang Cobra 1998 5.0 Magazine shootout invitee
flafun3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flafun3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-03-2011 at 11:26am
Big Link to Correct Craft with the Airboat Pic! That is a Diamondback Airboat built in Cocoa Florida. Diamondback had been building most of the CC flight control towers a couple of years back.

They are also one of PCM Levitator Airboat engines biggest customers. There is a 75% chance that the engine on that Airboat is a PCM GM block. Also as everyone was leaving at 3:00 on Sat an Airboat with the Levitator 6.0 MPI engine pulled up the Glenn.
flafun3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flafun3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-03-2011 at 11:43am
Originally posted by flafun3 flafun3 wrote:

Big Link to Correct Craft with the Airboat Pic! That is a Diamondback Airboat built in Cocoa Florida. Diamondback had been building most of the CC flight control towers a couple of years back.

They are also one of PCM Levitator Airboat engines biggest customers. There is a 75% chance that the engine on that Airboat is a PCM GM block. Also as everyone was leaving at 3:00 on Sat an Airboat with the Levitator 6.0 MPI engine pulled up the Glenn.

PCM has been building the Levitator Airboat engines since 2003. Check out the links below.

http://levitatorengines.com

http://diamondbackairboats.com/

Salty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-04-2011 at 1:39pm

Ok Rosconole - I hear ya load and clear.   I have the first batch of photo's uploaded to a Photobucket account named CCFAccounts Album.

There are many more photos to upload which I will complete today.

I received all these pics from Billy & Karen, Sue, Tim Morefoot & those that I took.   If anyone else would care to upload their pictures, feel free to email me and I will provide you with the username and password to do so.

Enjoy folks - more photos to come later in the day.

Here is the link:

Click here for CCFAccount SJRR Photobucket account
Salty

2018 GS22 with Z4

Fl Inboards View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fl Inboards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-04-2011 at 2:44pm
Very cool! Cant belive you guy's found that flat of water to ski On.
Thanks Dave for the postings and to Billy, Karen, Sue and Tim for submssion of the photos. Great Day!
Hobby Boats can be expensive when the hobbyist is limited on their own skill and expertise.

1993 Shamrock "fat" 20. 2008 Nautique 196 5.0
rosconole View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosconole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-04-2011 at 3:06pm
Nice pictures, I would have been in more pictures if skibum wasnt having idle issues and had to give em a ride in the smooth, quiet riding '89....you even figure out if it was the circle K gas you got....?
1989 ski nautique ,1991 barefoot nautique, 1993 Mustang Cobra 1998 5.0 Magazine shootout invitee
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-04-2011 at 3:50pm
What a great weekend,allways too short. Got in last night with no trouble except bumper to bumper traffic from Orlando to Marietta Ga!
Thanks to all old friends and new.
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
skibum1110 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skibum1110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-04-2011 at 10:31pm
rosco... been super busy with all the derby action this week. I will be looking at it friday.
1992 Ski Nautique
1975 Ski Nautique
2000 Ski Nautique
2006 Ski Nautique 206 Limited
2005 Air Nautique 206 Team
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-05-2011 at 3:18am
Thanks Salty!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
tpsky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tpsky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-05-2011 at 6:32am
Nice shots. It was great meeting you. You've got a great looking boat!
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-10-2011 at 3:32am
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
critter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote critter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-10-2011 at 1:23pm
The picture looks like you guys just noticed a hole in the bottom
of the boat. Jbear getting out and Marty going OMG....   
1980 Ski Nautique
1966 Barracuda
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-10-2011 at 1:33pm
The seat was wet and he wanted me to DRY it off

He had a BLAST in the Skylark guys! Just ask him about it! Says he wants to find a little boat now!!
I guess we have another one hooked!!

66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-11-2011 at 2:34am
actually he was pointing out the gas pedal.

seriously guys....where else and what other kind of guys would let a person jump into their 'heirloom' boat that they had cherised since 1970 and let him drive? What a treat! Driven alot of boats but never one with a gas pedal and left hand drive to boot. But I got the hang of it....did ask Marty to dock it tho. Fun?....he## ya man.......thanks Marty.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-11-2011 at 9:28am

I thought they were saying: SNAKE SNAKE !!!!!

I got to drive it at WLM 2010, very cool boat indeed....

Drives better than my boat !!!!
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234>
  Share Topic