Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1990 with water in oil!

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
WilloBEE View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WilloBEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1990 with water in oil!
    Posted: July-20-2005 at 1:33am
I have a 1990 Nautique that I took out for the first time this year. It overheated then wouldn't start, and now has water in the oil. I'm assuming the worst but am hopeful it's only a blown headgasket or something fairly minor. Any ideas? I'm also now facing trying to get the engine worked on in the northeastern part of VT. HEEEEEELP!
AWhite70 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AWhite70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2005 at 12:45pm
Since this happened on your first outing this year I'm inclined to think you suffered some damage over the winter from water freezing in the engine. Likely a cracked block, head or intake manifold.
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2005 at 1:09am
I have no idea what the problem could be but the closest Correct Craft service department is New England Correct Craft, Rochester New Hampshire. www.newenglandcorrectcraft.com

Good luck.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic