Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1983 SN Parts for sale

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12345>
Author
84SN2001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 84SN2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2011 at 9:21pm
does the stern light socket still have the sliding chrome cover? If so I need it.   thanks   Brian
skicat2001 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2011 at 12:04am
I need the parts for the driver seat. Screws brackets etc. How much?? What I have rigged is not working... Thanks
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

TimSpangler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimSpangler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2011 at 10:52am
Originally posted by 84SN2001 84SN2001 wrote:

does the stern light socket still have the sliding chrome cover? If so I need it.   thanks   Brian

I do have the entire light, as of right now there is interest in the part from another member. If they decide that they don't need the part I will give you next dibs.

Thanks

TIM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimSpangler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2011 at 10:54am
Originally posted by skicat2001 skicat2001 wrote:

I need the parts for the driver seat. Screws brackets etc. How much?? What I have rigged is not working... Thanks

The only parts I have for the drivers seat are the adjustment brackets and screws. I do not have the swivel base. Sheet me an email if you are interested and I can shoot you some pictures of what i have.

Thanks

TIM
baitfish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baitfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2011 at 4:18pm
81 tique,

I have the side glass that you may need. Shoot me an email and I will take some pictures tonight, and email them to you. tcoggins1@triad.rr.com

Thanks,
Tim (baitfish)
Tim Coggins
dochockey View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dochockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2011 at 5:33pm
Have you sold the boat? and is the list on the first page updated?
Kirk
1989 Teal Ski Nautique
1967 Mustang
Harris Float
Sunfish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimSpangler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2011 at 5:36pm
Kirk - The list on the first page is up to date. No the boat hull is not sold.

TIM
dochockey View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dochockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2011 at 5:52pm
Do you have any photos of the hull is it in bad shape ?
1989 Teal Ski Nautique
1967 Mustang
Harris Float
Sunfish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimSpangler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2011 at 6:02pm
Originally posted by dochockey dochockey wrote:

Do you have any photos of the hull is it in bad shape ?

Here is a link to some pics of the boat before I bought it. You can see the crack on the bottom.

Boat Pics

I did start to grind down one side of the crack. It doesn't seem to go through, rather it went down about 3-4 layers and started to spread to the sides. If I had the space and the time, I would keep it and do a full stringer job and repair the crack.

I'll let it go cheap!

Make me an offer.
dochockey View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dochockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2011 at 6:16pm
Wow it looks like it got dropped? or hit something real good. I'm on the west side of Mi where are you? I like the color
1989 Teal Ski Nautique
1967 Mustang
Harris Float
Sunfish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimSpangler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2011 at 6:42pm
I am in south central PA. The gel was redone at some point, so it is in great shape. The graphics are flaking off. It should have the 3 stripes. I assume it was the 3 brown stripes judging by the interior. I was told it hit the something at Damn 4 in MD. I'm not familiar with that area.
jeffb4257 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeffb4257 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2011 at 1:00am
Hi, I'm interested in the seats and mirror. Please email me @ jbk2kash@hotmail.com if they're still available.

Thanks!!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-29-2011 at 12:56am
Originally posted by TimSpangler TimSpangler wrote:

Originally posted by skicat2001 skicat2001 wrote:

The only parts I have for the drivers seat are the adjustment brackets and screws. I do not have the swivel base. Sheet me an email if you are interested and I can shoot you some pictures of what i have.

Thanks

TIM

Tim,

Thanks for the reply my friend. Here is my email address

skicat2001@yahoo.com
or
ljohnson@globalservices.net

I would like to see what you have?? I have 2 holes in the rear plastic pieace that is under neath the seat and is not holding correctly. I lost a bolt somewhere for on of the front holes and the seat is starting to become loose. Any help would be great?? Thanks Tim

Lee

1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-29-2011 at 12:57am
ooopppss wrong first email

skicatjohnson2001@yahoo.com

Now thats right
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

Quigs85SN2001 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quigs85SN2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-08-2011 at 1:31pm
Do you still have the mirror and brackets? I'm interested.

Brian peggybrian2@att.net
Brian
Juiced2001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Juiced2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-10-2011 at 2:34am
I'd like to purchase the mirror with brachets. Also the fuel filter housing assembly. Also if the cig lighter is available, I'll take it as well. How much for Speedometer? I'm also interested in the ignition switch and keys that go with it.

Thanks,

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimSpangler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-10-2011 at 12:42pm
Most of those thing have already been sold. The only things I have left from your list are the Fuel filter and the ignition switch (I do not have any key for it). I still have the speedo but I have someone interested in it, if they are no longer interested then It will be back up for grabs.

Shoot me an email if you are interested in the remaining itmes.

tim.spangler@gmail.com

TIM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimSpangler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-10-2011 at 12:45pm
**** 5/10/11 UPDATED FOR SALE LIST ON FIRST PAGE******
Lollar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lollar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-19-2011 at 11:52am
Interested in the Seats

Would they fit a 80 Ski Tique?

Please email me

david.lollar@gmail.com
first boat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote first boat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-31-2011 at 5:50pm
Tim,

I sent you an email about the engine.

Thanks,

Steve
PNALEWAJK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PNALEWAJK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2011 at 8:27am
Hi,

You have listed "gunnel rails"..., Im looking for the vinal pads tha run along the gunnels. Do have them..? What condition are they..?

Thanks
Corvette Pete

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimSpangler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2011 at 10:54am
I am currently in the process of a sale of the interior (coaming pads included).

Sorry

TIM
lank View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2011 at 2:15pm
Hi, Do you still have the platform brackets? If so do you have any pics? Please let me know. Thanks! Tim

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimSpangler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2011 at 3:37pm
Here is a link to the pic of the brackets

Brackets

TIM
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2011 at 4:13pm
Tim:

Did you get a bite on the Speedo? I'm def. interested...... nautiquexl at cox dot net

Steve
C-Bass View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C-Bass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2011 at 6:44pm
Late to the party. Tim, if Lank doesn't end up with the brackets, I'd like a shot at them.

Thanks,

Craig
Craig
67 SN
73 SN
99 Sport
85SN
Tadpole View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tadpole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-09-2011 at 11:26am
Hi Tim, I am interested in the speedometer. My email is sockfund@comcast.net. Thanks, Tadpole
1993 Ski Nautique
lank View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-09-2011 at 3:12pm
Tim, I am going to pass on the brackets. Thanks for the info. It looks like Craig has an interest in them. Regards, Tim L.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimSpangler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-09-2011 at 3:26pm
Craig,

If you are interested shoot me an email

tim dot spangler at gmail dot com

Tim
C-Bass View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C-Bass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-10-2011 at 2:30pm
Sent you an email Tim. Did you get it?
Craig
67 SN
73 SN
99 Sport
85SN
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12345>
  Share Topic