NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New matching truck!

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New matching truck!
    Posted: April-20-2011 at 4:42pm
So I picked up my new truck last week 04 dodge dakota quad cab 4.7 4 speed 4x4. I only wanted this color because it just happens to match my boat perfectly decals and all. Check it. Ill post better pictures when it actually stops raining and the truck and boat are both clean. See what everyone thinks of the color match!
PAPA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PAPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2011 at 4:54pm
Can't tell for sure, but is that a paint chip right above the right front tire? Seriously try to post a bigger picture. Too small to tell.
Salty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2011 at 12:19am
PAPA - you make me laugh my friend!

I clicked on this thread expecting to see that full size matching rig and boat only to have to squint beyond my prescribed cheaters!

(but I did pick up on that paint chip)
Salty

2018 GS22 with Z4
2008 Ski Nautique 206 w/Factory Tower, EX343 SOLD
1978 Southwind 18 w/GM305, upgraded 4 barrel intake & carb, all original - vinyl & carpet, etc.

[URL=http://s328.photobucket.com
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-23-2011 at 10:45am
Hasn't stopped raining yet?

That should be a great tow rig for you, the quad cabs have lots of room in a fairly compact vehicle. When you say 4 speed - you mean the 4 speed auto, right?
'63 American Skier - '98 Sport Nautique
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic