NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

White Lake 2011 pics

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123>
Author
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2011 at 1:35am
Great job guy's. How did the trailer go Marty? Who's the owners of the blue and green Mustangs?
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
JMurph View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMurph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2011 at 1:47am
Originally posted by Gary S Gary S wrote:

Great job guy's. How did the trailer go Marty? Who's the owners of the blue and green Mustangs?

First Green Mustang (Olive Oyl) belongs to Rodney Hubbard from Mooresville

Second Green Mustang with the decals on the side - Not sure, but nice folks

Dark blue Mustang belongs to Reid Pinkham
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2011 at 2:26am
Thanks John,Rodneys I know but those others thru me.
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2011 at 2:44am
GaryS-- the Green 70 Mustang is Jeff Carlyle and Jane Cole from Southern Pines, NC.
The Blue one- was Reid's-- I think he sold it already!

I'll get some pics loaded later on. Gotta downsize them.
My Daughter, Heather, took over Morfoot's job this weekend guys, since he couldn't make it.

So when I post the pics- be sure and give her the praise and not me! She says she'll start going to the Events and taking pics if Reid gives her The Orange 'SMASH'

66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
lewy2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewy2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2011 at 5:52am
Loving the pictures. Silver SN 2001 looks amazing. Looks like those waterdogs found their namesake.
If you're going through hell, keep going

89 Ski

<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5685" ta
Keeganino View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeganino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2011 at 3:04pm
Here are a few more pics from the water where the real fun happened.

"working on these old boats may not be cost effective but as it shows its what it brings into your life that matters" -Roger

1973 Skier
jackiewdeen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackiewdeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2011 at 3:26pm
Old School is fine with me. But at 64 with no runs in the previous two years, Why beat myself up?
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2011 at 7:00pm
I hope ya'll weren't kidding when you said you liked pictures, cause we made sure to get a bunch. If I match the wrong person to the wrong boat, somebody correct me, but I'll do my best to get this right. We tried to get most of the boats at the marina, but I know a few are missing...apologies.

Starting with the boat show. Here's a longshot view of the lineup.

Sweet77's sweet 76

Sweet77's engine...for a boat he'd only had for 2 days its pretty clean.

Jeffro28's 2001

I'm not actually sure who this one belongs to...

Donald80SN

The Olive Oyl Mustang

jackiewdeen and Keeganino kicking it by Keegan's 73 Skier

Under Keeganino's hood...I know for a fact that the Waukesha decal got put on at about 1am the night before...and it was still mostly straight the next day

ReidP's Orange Crush, the big winner from the show

A look inside the Orange Crush

Did somebody mention that Reid likes orange?
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Keeganino View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeganino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2011 at 7:08pm
Great pics Adam. I had a blast with you and your pops. Can't wait till next time!
"working on these old boats may not be cost effective but as it shows its what it brings into your life that matters" -Roger

1973 Skier
Keeganino View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeganino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2011 at 7:12pm
Friday evening rafting

1973 Skier
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2011 at 7:24pm
We're not done yet Keegan...

Here's me looking all confused next to the award winning Purple Rain.

And under the hood of the same...I think. That looks like purple on the upholstery in the back right? MartyMabe would know, is this your engine?

Pretty sure this is another one of Reid's boats, looking all hot, just a little off center in the photo

Swatkinz boat all purttied up.

JoeInNY getting ready to be judged...he must have spent an hour cleaning that boat out before the judges started coming around...but we used every bit of gear he had in there so I ain't mad at him.

JoeInNY's engine. It doesn't look fast sitting still in that picture...it is. Terrifyingly so, almost.

jackiewdeen's 75 (my dad)...compliment him on his new baby moons, he loves that. I can't blame him, they look d@mn good. And in this picture the prop still turns on its own.

TimD's stang

I gotta admit, this may be my favorite hull graphic of the weekend. Don't know if its original or not, but that's cool.

NCH20Skier's 96 Sport...I'll go ahead and fess up to this one, after a few beers friday it took Greg 2 tries to explain to me what NCH20 meant...I just couldn't figure out what twenty had to do with anything...

JMurphs promo boat

and one from behind for good measure
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2011 at 7:37pm
The Godfather's Mustang...a really fun boat to drive, thanks Dave!

Godfather's engine

A very cool addition to Dave's boat, although I think he might lose a point because its not original...

JCole's very unique mustang

Waterdog's Silver Nautique

A closeup of the metalflake on the hull, pictures just don't do it justice after you've see this boat on the water.

NautiqueHunter's beautiful tow rig

It must have taken a little planning, but after they bought the van, somehow Mike and Gail found a boat to match it...what are the chances?

Somehow we ended up with a picture of MartyMabe's engine in the 66 Skylark, but not a picture of the boat itself...but its a good picture so I'm putting it in.

Not sure who brought this 230, but you'd think they'd try to find a little bigger tow vehicle for it...oh wait, that's a hummer, nevermind. I think the 230 is bigger than my apartment. But my favorite thing about it, TEAK PLATFORM!!!!

I think this one belonged to the dealer, we didn't ever see it get wet.

I just thought this looked cool for some reason with the sunlight bouncing off the windshields.

Marty, Keegan, and Dave, chillin.

bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2011 at 7:52pm
The boat show was fun, and the easiest place to get pictures, but there was a lake there too.

Sweet77 taking Mrs. Sweet for a spin

The Family Swatkinz...Steve, have you been working out?

Keeganino and family gearing up for some wakeboarding.

Jeffro28 idling over

Now again, but from the other side, this time with feeling!

Got 'em both in this one...Keeganino and Jeffro28

Here's the Orange Smash in action...talk about a nice boat.

JMurph with Swatkinz crew in the background

CC taking over!

You guys should start some kind of club or something. Maybe with a website.

Reid and friend. Sorry its blurry, it took me 2 days to find the auto focus, these are only about a third of the pictures I took cause some of them were so bad.

I'm pretty sure this is Donald80SN's boat...its only been 2 days and already my memory's shot.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2011 at 8:02pm
No offense to anyone else or their boats, but driving MartyMabe's 66 Skylark was the highlight of my weekend. Thanks Marty!

Tied together on Friday afternoon, loving life.

Why is it that when two people both have a camera they end up taking pictures of each other taking pictures?

Its hard to see with the light, but here's the Godfather, just soaking it in. Later that night we'd all be soaking in Champagne's (sp?) DELICIOUS cooking. No joke, she may have been the star of the weekend. Tell her thank you again for me Dave.

Here's another one of Dave, and I think that's Marshall behind him. Somebody help me out.

And a couple action shots, JoeInNY tearing it up on his air chair.

I know somebody's going to ask, yes, he landed this.

Since Keegan posted the video of my failed tumble-up experience, I feel obligated to post at least one successful shot.

And speaking of Keegan, its hard to see in the dark, but here's our iron chef on Saturday night.

That's all I got, enjoy!
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Waterdog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waterdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2011 at 8:07pm
IAughtNaut,
Thanks for all the pictures, Reids dogs boaty & skipper were so cool. Reid is like, here, come, get over here!! and Boaty is like ya ya ya in a minute. Gosh he's bossie like he owns me or something? We had a great time. Next year we'll be there on friday nite!     
- waterdog -

78 Ski Tique

jeffro28 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeffro28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2011 at 10:49pm
Iaughtnaut, thanks for all the great pics. we would like to thank everyone for making me and my family feel welcomed. Everyone was great and we all had a wonderful time and meet some awesome people and saw some beautiful boats. Can't wait for the next gathering thanks again everyone Jeff and family.
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-04-2011 at 1:49am
What a weekend!! Truly a BLAST! To everyone THANKS AGAIN for showing up and contributing. Yes Morfoot you said it--The FAMILY just keeps getting BIGGER! Trying to wind down Monday, Tuesday I was at Bradyn's Baseball game, tomorrow I'll try and get ya'll some PICS that my Daughter Heather took. I'm having to size them. Again I'll ask- Where can I dump a bunch of them and get them sized down!?? I'm running Windows XP.
Also the guys surprised me with a Birthday cake! Thanks again CCFans and Families! Got a rough start out getting the grill to cooperate. Dave-The Godfather was a lifesaver- Thinking ahead- Going to WalMart and buying a Charcoal Grill the nite before!
With the 18 Boats entered in the Judging the donation bucket ended up with $360 in it. $180 went to White Lake to help with the Trophies,food,T-Shirts. That left $180 of which the Food that Keegan and I got from Costco was $140- but he gave me a break as to the Birthday Cake was in there! So $125 on the food. Leaving $55 on the Table. Then Dave, with the Grill, got $20 from that ,as that was only half the cost of the grill. Leaving $35 in the donation bucket. I've got a few decal and plaque orders getting paid to me through PayPal, so when these come through, I'll be Posting that total to which 'WE' will be giving to CCFan.com through this event. Thanks again to all
The Awards winners: Pre 1970       Marty Mabe    1966 Skylark
                      1971-1990      Reid Pinkham 1973 Mustang

1991-2010      Marty Mabe    1993 Ski Nautique
                      Best Engine    Reid Pinkham 1973 Mustang
                      Best of Show   Reid Pinkham 1973 Mustang
Farthest Distance Traveled with Boat JoeF- who in turn gave it to   
                                           The Godfather this year

Here's a Video-sorry for the quality that was my Birthday present from JoeF---THANK YOU JOE !

Then a few Teasers for PICS!

And then a Plaque that Dave and I came up with to Give to WLM for their Hosting of our Events!

66 Skylark
93 SN
Keeganino View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeganino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-04-2011 at 2:00am
Great pics Adam! Think you could email me the few you have of my crew in full res? I have more video of you but I have to edit it down because I forgot to stop filming and there is like 5 minutes of me rapping with your dad with the camera pointed at my knee. Is that the pic of you barefooting the one I took with the cell phone? Came out pretty good.

1973 Skier
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-04-2011 at 3:39pm
Keegan, the barefoot pic is the one from the cell phone, and yes, it did turn out pretty great. I think all told there are about 10 or 11 shots that I have with your boat in them, I'll send them your way.

I'd also like to echo the sentiments voiced above, Marty, Dave, and anyone else who had a hand in the planning, thank you so much for all your hard work and job well done!

Also, thank you to everyone for welcoming me and my old man in with open arms this weekend. You could really tell we were part of the family on Saturday when so many people had such kind and encouraging things to say after dad's little accident. Thank you to one and all for making this such a memorable time!
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Sabre002 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sabre002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-04-2011 at 5:17pm
I had a great time guys it was good to see some old faces. I'm sure I will run into a few of you again up at Reid's place.
So what winks and f**k's like a tiger?
www.facebook.com/sabre002
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-06-2011 at 2:54am
Originally posted by IAughtNaut IAughtNaut wrote:

No offense to anyone else or their boats, but driving MartyMabe's 66 Skylark was the highlight of my weekend. Thanks Marty!

That's all I got, enjoy!

Know just what you mean...driving the Skylark was the SJRR highlight for me as well.

Thanks Adam for all the great photos and all the work getting them on here for us 'no-shows' to enjoy. Just about what we would expect from a guy from Cleveland!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-06-2011 at 12:59pm
I seem to remember somebody saying that we like pictures on here, so dad and I made sure to get a bunch. I'm just upset that I couldn't get my phone out quick enough to get any shots of the late night basketball clinic that Reid and Halston were putting on Saturday night.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-08-2011 at 1:41am
Hey Guys---PC Problems here Been working about 3 hours on this thing and got it working for now
I'll take it to the PC Shop next week I guess . So here's a few pics before it crashes again! Again Guys-- All PICS taken by my Daughter-Heather-- Give her the Props not me! Morfoot will judge her too!

Jackie won a Gift Certificate for a Bimini Top or a CUSTOM BOAT Cover --His Choice!!!!

66 Skylark
93 SN
Keeganino View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeganino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2011 at 7:41pm
How do ya like Sweet77's boat making the front page of the website on its first weekend out! Nice job!

1973 Skier
dwcar View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwcar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2011 at 11:01pm
Its a great looking boat. I want to see some more photos of it!! Dash, engine, upholstry, etc...
83Ski
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2011 at 11:33pm
My two favorites:

Jackie Deens 1975 w/trailer.
Marty's Caterpillar Yellow engine.

Great photos guys!
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2011 at 9:12pm

Marty has alot more pics to upload next week..

He was having PC problems, but will be running soon.

And did I forget to say, we are welcome to come back next year !!!

Dave
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2011 at 9:50pm
Done from the Purple Rain Laptop Guys!! I know ya'll don't like links, but here they are. AGAIN-- my daughter Heather took the pics--so give her the PROPS!!! She looks at the site pretty much now!!! Any pointers for her post here. I guess we were all too busy riding in each others Boats and skiing--as to why no one initiated any 'FLYBYS' !

WLM Mini 2011
66 Skylark
93 SN
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2011 at 10:35pm

Real nice photo's !!!

What a blast ......

P.S. that 200V, well you have to drive one !!

Thanks reidp for the ride with Jerry.
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
Tim D View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2011 at 10:48pm
That's a lot of good pictures.
Tim D
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123>
  Share Topic