NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

White Lake 2011 pics

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123>
Author
Tim D View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: White Lake 2011 pics
    Posted: April-30-2011 at 11:19pm

Tim D
dwcar View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwcar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2011 at 12:19am
Some very nice boats!!!
83Ski
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2011 at 1:34am
Looks like you had a nice day and alot of fun. Did Reid make it there? I didn't see him in any pictures
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2011 at 3:16am
well you weren't looking very close...he was in at least 5 that I counted. Plus a couple of pics of boaty and skipper too.

looks like great weather and lots of great boats and C/CFan people.

thanks for the early posting of pics...lets see more!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
jeffro28 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeffro28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2011 at 10:16pm
sorry for the quality
again sorry for the quality
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2011 at 10:29pm
I am going to try that again.

'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
Swatkinz View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swatkinz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2011 at 11:24pm
Originally posted by NCH20SKIER NCH20SKIER wrote:

I am going to try that again.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FfOmIQ0w0c
www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgcnqwpFSGQ
www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jgAOUFwqOU
www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OXFOjRDU5o

Greg, you da man! Thanks so much for the pull and instruction. You and Kristen make great coaches and cheerleaders.

I posted my vids in the "Learning to Barefoot" thread with hopes of additional critiques.

It was great meeting you and your family. It's folks like you that make the CCFAN thing so great.
Steve
2011 Sport/Air 200
Excalibur 343
2017 Boatmate Tandem Axle Trailer

Former CC owner (77, 80, 95, 88, all SNs)

Former Malibu owner (07, 09)
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2011 at 11:37pm
Great pictures! Looks like a great time.
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
rosconole View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosconole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2011 at 11:41pm
Nice video, a few tips, wait for the speed to come, sit down a little more in your stance and pivot your knees in a bit it will keep the spray out of your face. try to steer out to the curl before you stand up. It looked a bit slow on the speed
1989 ski nautique ,1991 barefoot nautique, 1993 Mustang Cobra 1998 5.0 Magazine shootout invitee
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2011 at 12:05am
Agreed on the speed. My daughter was driving and admiditly was a bit slow -40mph for a 255 pounder...
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
adamt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2011 at 2:20am

Was that with the 96 Sport? Has to be the quietest CC I've ever heard.
-Adam

1973 Skier
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2011 at 1:55pm
Thanks White Lake Marine, Marty, and Dave for planning and hosting a great weekend. I had a blast.

Donald
Keeganino View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeganino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2011 at 2:59pm
Great pics guys! It was a memorable weekend to say the least. Will also be remembered by the fact that we got Bin Laden on Sunday! I have a lot of pics to post but it may take me a couple of days to get them all up. Thanks to all that made this weekend possible!

Here is a video of Jackie Deen throwing down a barefoot run Saturday morning before the boat judging.

"working on these old boats may not be cost effective but as it shows its what it brings into your life that matters" -Roger

1973 Skier
Keeganino View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeganino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2011 at 3:44pm
This is one of my favorite pics of the weekend. Taken during the Saturday morning run.

aughtnaut getting ready to step off

Nautiquehunter

I have videos of Gail's run. Nice tumble starts!

Never got introduced to these folks but there was some nice skiing going on behind this Sport.

Put all the kids to work getting ready for the big show.

Nora loves Daddy's boat

The line up

1973 Skier and Mustang

The Mabe's winning duo 66 Skylark and 93 Ski Nautique

All original

As Joe put it "She's for going not for showing." She looks pretty good to me and the engine is worth a second look for sure!

Sweet77's sweet 76 Ski Nautique that he had just picked up from Billy on the way to White Lake.

"Purple Rain" is a winner!

I have more pics and video from Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning that I will post as I have time to get them uploaded. It was a great weekend!
"working on these old boats may not be cost effective but as it shows its what it brings into your life that matters" -Roger

1973 Skier
Keeganino View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeganino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2011 at 4:10pm
Aughtnaught Saturday wake up run

1973 Skier
scottb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2011 at 4:21pm
Great pics! Thanks for putting those up.
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2011 at 4:27pm
Keegan

--in the 96 Sport, that's The Fossett's, Greg and Sue NCH20SKIER.

Keeg-- Again Thanks for picking up the FOOD and being our Chef this year. Joe says he's alright with Retiring with 1 year under his belt
Steve Watkins--Again Thanks for the cooking utensils and the LP Gas.
Jeff Fowler and Family-- Again Thanks for being 'Newbies' and contributing so quick on the chips and utensils.
Greg Fossett and Family--Again Thanks for the Beans--Was that ya'lls Big Spoon left behind?
Hoss and Jenn- Again Thanks for letting us 'Spoon' with ya'll after my BFF The Godfather Kicked us out And the Florida Surprise Spice Cake. And keeping us up till 1:30 AM laughing our GUTS out!

The other Deserts brought and the other surprise that was my Birthday Cake--Now I get it Keegan-- That's why the Food Bill was Higher! You should've told me -I would've acted Surprised!!!

Thanks for a GREAT TIME guys and gals- The Families involved too. That's what makes a Great Event. I'll get everything sorted out and the PICS from my Daughter, Heather--Tim gave her his Blessing since he couldn't make it this year.

The funny thing, Heather Texted me and said she forgot to Delete the Pics of the Mastercraft in there!--I told her the Correct Name was Mastercrap!

Again if I'm forgetting someone -Sorry, I'll be back later!
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2011 at 4:50pm
Looks like a great time. Nice to see some barefooting sessions, although its looks like the wind picked up a bit. Liked the step off video...but you know me, I like old school, anyway.

Whose silver was that? Didn't I see a pic of that at SJRR, too. Pretty much top of my wish list.
JMurph View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMurph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2011 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by 75 Tique 75 Tique wrote:

Whose silver was that? Didn't I see a pic of that at SJRR, too. Pretty much top of my wish list.

That is Waterdog's Silver Nautique. It's looks just as good in person. It was not at the SJRR though. I didn't see a Silver at the SJRR?
rosconole View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosconole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2011 at 7:18pm
I thought all the Silver Nautiques had a black deck color it looks like the one in the pictures is white, maybe just the glare from sun......my friend in high school had one for quiet awhile and it was all black.
1989 ski nautique ,1991 barefoot nautique, 1993 Mustang Cobra 1998 5.0 Magazine shootout invitee
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2011 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by Keeganino Keeganino wrote:

"Purple Rain" is a winner!

wait a second...I hope some points where deducted here..as that bungee holding the doghouse is NOT ORIGINAL!!!! .
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2011 at 7:33pm
BTW..nice pictures!! looks like a blast!!!
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
Waterdog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waterdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2011 at 7:43pm
Hey Guy's

What fun!!! Thanks for the kind words John, really looking forward to M/Day at Lake Gaston.

Rosconole,
I know of about a dozen Silver Nautuques that I've looked at, they all have a gray top cap deck the pictures make it look white, but it's gray.

- waterdog -

78 Ski Tique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2011 at 8:56pm
The footing behind the Sport was Steve Watkins and Greg Fossett. Greg's daughter Kristin was the one riding the swivel ski.
This was a good time for sure only made better by the exceptional people that were in attendance
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2011 at 8:59pm
Keegan,
Can you email me the picture of the Sport you posted above?
gskfossett@carolina.rr.com
Thanks
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
Swatkinz View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swatkinz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2011 at 10:58pm
these gatherings are becoming "can't miss events" Me and my family had a great time seeing friends from last year and meeting some new ones. Whether new or old, all in attendance had the CC thing in common and that is just plain cool.

Marty and Dave, you deserve much more credit than you get. You guys do a bang up job of putting the details of this thing together.

To all those who brought family....thank you. had a blast watching my kids interact with other little ones and using the peer pressure of other kids participating in watersports to encourage mine to do the same.

great time.
Steve
2011 Sport/Air 200
Excalibur 343
2017 Boatmate Tandem Axle Trailer

Former CC owner (77, 80, 95, 88, all SNs)

Former Malibu owner (07, 09)
88 S NAUTIQUE View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 88 S NAUTIQUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2011 at 11:36pm
Awesome pics!
rosconole View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosconole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2011 at 11:40pm
thanks for clarification on the silver deck color, sorry I missed white lake looked like a good time.
I ran into Mr. Ralph saturday at the Nautique Wake Games, he was out there trying to sell boats to all those kids in 90 degree heat. Not a bad event all in all about 15 min from my house. I had about 5 free Rockstar Energy drinks so maybe that had something to do with it...

I rode behind an X-30 masterterd saturday afternoon(the scenery was good ok), I will say that wake sucks. Even with the ballast full I can get better pop with no weight in my boat and you can't see over the front of that tank when your driving either.
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2011 at 1:09am

O.K.

I will start the clock 364 days left !!!!!!

Man, what a great time with everyone thank you....

Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2011 at 1:30am
Originally posted by 75 Tique 75 Tique wrote:

Liked the step off video...but you know me, I like old school, anyway.

Gotta agree with ya Larry...

Thanks for all the photos and videos...makes for great watching for those of us unable to attend.

Kudos to Marty and all that had something to do with getting this going.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   123>
  Share Topic