NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

CT mini reunion: June 10-12, 2011

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 345
Author
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-15-2011 at 6:33pm
Originally posted by Riley Riley wrote:

you guys are having a good time with the spray!! lol..
specially kevin
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-15-2011 at 9:43pm
Dave looks like the only one enjoying himself.

I'd like to prop the boat waay down and try this again, hopefully next year.
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-15-2011 at 9:58pm
Those pictures were taken immediately after you guys got out there. Jay isn't even there yet. You all looked a lot better after you got set and went down the other half of the lake. Tom is really burried in the spray. Hopefully, Pat got some good pictures from out front.
PicturePat View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PicturePat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-16-2011 at 1:51am
Alright, here's round 1 of pics from the weekend. Will split up this first set of about 40 photos in a few posts - more to come later this week! Enjoy

Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PicturePat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-16-2011 at 1:59am
Round 2

Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PicturePat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-16-2011 at 2:05am
Final round for the night... Thanks again to the Benjamin's and everyone there - great weekend. Enjoy the pics - hope to post a few more in the next couple days.

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-16-2011 at 2:18am
Great pictures Pat, very much appreciate the work it takes to not only take the pictures, but post them as well. Great meeting you and good luck with your future Correct Craft(s)!
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-16-2011 at 2:33am
Looks fun!
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-16-2011 at 3:26am
awesome...I am liking PicturePat already.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-16-2011 at 10:10am

Very nice photo's....thank you
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
wakeboardin2k4 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-16-2011 at 10:35am
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

Great pictures Pat, very much appreciate the work it takes to not only take the pictures, but post them as well. Great meeting you and good luck with your future Correct Craft(s)!

+1 The pictures look great Pat! Thanks again for all the work youre putting into these pictures.
"I'm planning to bring my girl that rides on a trailer with me and leave my girl that complains about camping at home"
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-16-2011 at 11:06am
I want to thank Tim and his family for opening up their home to our group. Their hospitality is greatly appreciated.

It was great seeing all of you. Thank you Joe for allowing me to get some parasailing done. I felt the effect of the ground/rocks the next day. It's all good though. I'm around to share the story. Pretty cool trick with launching up side down. Takes lots of skills to manage that take-off.

The photos are outstanding by the way!

I'm leaving the 100 degree heat in Dallas. Toasty week.

Ken
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-16-2011 at 11:09am
Ken, you had me wondering if you were really a stuntman and was just sandbagging us.
lfskizzer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lfskizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-16-2011 at 11:19am
I think we found a bunch of photos for our 2012 calander already. Great pictures Pat.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-16-2011 at 11:31am

I'm glad their weren't any small children around while Ken wore this outfit. It may have caused him to end up back in that deep dark place in his past where he never wants to go again
"I'm planning to bring my girl that rides on a trailer with me and leave my girl that complains about camping at home"
Bri892001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bri892001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-16-2011 at 1:07pm
Great pictures but man, I really missed out on all the fun. Hope there's a next time and I'll definitely come earlier.
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-16-2011 at 2:51pm
Great Pics Pat!

For those who don't know, Pat is a buddy of mine who has been skiing with me for about a year or so and was out working in DC with our company. Pat made the drive thru the night after the show on Friday to the Benjamin's place and then snapped more than 1,200 pics thru the weekend. Lets just say he was a little...TRIGGER happy!

When we got home, we just missed out on Mike Valant's 1990 as Pats first boat...but there is another good candidate or two that may just be pulled home TONIGHT.
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-16-2011 at 3:10pm
GREAT PICTURES!!!!!

<a href="">1992 ski nautique
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-16-2011 at 11:29pm
I am the baldest 23 year old.

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-17-2011 at 2:08am
A friend of mine was shaving his head well before turning 21, you may not have jbear hair but you're doing just fine.
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-17-2011 at 10:27am
Nice work on the B- BFN double booms guys! Sorry I missed out on that action, but had to leave early Sunday morning. I was really hoping for a chance at a barefoot run behind the famous Bannana boat. Next time.

Picture Pat- thanks for all the photos and good luck with your Nautique hunt. I'm sure you'll find a nice boat real soon and we'll be taking your picture in it.

Have a great weekend guys!
-Brad
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-17-2011 at 11:22am
You guys were throwing a big spray at the end.
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-17-2011 at 12:53pm
Looking forward to the Northeast Reunion! Good Stuff.
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-17-2011 at 1:02pm
Originally posted by Nautique2001 Nautique2001 wrote:

Joe's insurance agent told him not to take the parasail to Epsom.
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-17-2011 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by 75 Tique 75 Tique wrote:

Originally posted by Nautique2001 Nautique2001 wrote:

Joe's insurance agent told him not to take the parasail to Epsom.

What do you mean? The ramp at MacCallum's would be great for a launch. I'm sure Pete would be fine with it.
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-17-2011 at 1:11pm
I think my insurance agent would be more concerned about the 2500 lbs of weight in the boat while surfing, they would actually have to pay out if I sank it..ken running over some rocks happenned like 300ft away from my boat.. totally outside the limits of liabilities.
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-29-2011 at 6:14pm
Melissa finally did a photo dump... here are a few of the highlights!

We were looking good:

We had some laughs:

We drank some wine:

Did some footing:

Did some wakeboarding:

And some surfing:

Some of us had a good time:

Some of us got tucked in early:

Oh, and there were some decent boats here I guess.

Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PicturePat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-29-2011 at 6:41pm
Lookin Good! Awesome Pics!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 345
  Share Topic