Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Clinton Sept-mini 2011

Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
Author
RJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Clinton Sept-mini 2011
    Posted: June-17-2011 at 2:29pm
I am by no means wishing away any of the season between now and Sept. But at least for our family at the rate the weekends fill up with work schedules and family requirements getting time slots locked in early for must do events like Spring and Sept time at Lake Clinton is best.

I'll start the ball rolling, and throw out Sept. 9-11 for a Clinton Sept. Mini
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-17-2011 at 5:58pm
I have a golf trip that weekend.
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

panda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote panda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2011 at 5:15pm
I'd be down for that weekend.

95 Ski Nautique GT40
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2011 at 5:20pm
Will pencil it in, or at least ask the wife to - not allowed to touch the family calendar...
mdvalant View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdvalant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2011 at 5:30pm
I'm getting married the weekend before. That either means with all this planning done I can do whatever I want; or since I'm married will be busy with a honey-do list...

'90 Ski (sold)
'00 Sport
Mississippi River - Bellevue, IA
RJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-28-2011 at 12:56pm
For us either the weekend of Sept. 10-11 or Sept 17-18. The 17-18 actually looks better for us, but I will defer to Alan to see which weekend works for him and go with that date.
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-28-2011 at 1:03pm
Originally posted by RJ RJ wrote:

For us either the weekend of Sept. 10-11 or Sept 17-18. The 17-18 actually looks better for us, but I will defer to Alan to see which weekend works for him and go with that date.

I'll try to let you guys know as soon as possible which weekend We'd be available but it might be a week or so before I know. You can always run down there without us but we hate to miss anything.
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-28-2011 at 2:30pm
To much gong on this year guys.. Summer house in GL needs to much work. Need to dedicate some time before the weather turns to crap up there... Maybe in the Spring...

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

weitekampt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weitekampt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2011 at 3:49pm
We will be in attendance no matter what weekend. As always that is harvest season for the farmers so I may not bet there all the time, but Renee and Evan will. I would prefer to do the 16-18. There are some things going on the 10th-11th, but whatever is best for the largest turnout.
1993 SkiNautique ProTec
2009 Boatmate trailer.
1240 hours on meter.
1993 Ski Nautique
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2011 at 4:27pm
Looks like 17-18 is best for us as well. I would say we start booking A loop again?

RJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-03-2011 at 12:07pm
It's locked in, we will be there! We're in A42 and it looks like all of the A loop is open so far.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weitekampt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-03-2011 at 6:42pm
We locked in A47 for the 16-18. Looking forward to it!
1993 SkiNautique ProTec
2009 Boatmate trailer.
1240 hours on meter.
1993 Ski Nautique
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-03-2011 at 7:21pm
Just grabbed our usual A44. Anybody that wants to come out buts needs help with camping gear we can put a roof over your head with a 6 man tent.
tnplicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tnplicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2011 at 9:07am
unfortunately for us, that is again the weekend of our town's fall festival... carnival rides, games, parade, etc

I don't think we will be able to make it
panda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote panda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-10-2011 at 12:20am
how do I book a campsite at the state campground? is there a number? website? how much is it per night?

95 Ski Nautique GT40

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weitekampt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-10-2011 at 12:04pm
If you go to the Illionois DNR (department of natural resources) homepage you will find a link for "Reserve America" and you can book from there. You have to dig around a little bit, but you will find it. I think it is 20 bucks or 25 a night. 5 bucks to book online.
1993 SkiNautique ProTec
2009 Boatmate trailer.
1240 hours on meter.
1993 Ski Nautique
Randy_in_Ohio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-10-2011 at 8:27pm
If the kids weren't in school by then we would be there for sure. I may still try to make a solo trip out there, let me see what's going on. How for in advance would I have to reserve a campsite?

67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-11-2011 at 1:45pm
I would love to come out......always seems like i have a gig or something else going on...
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
Nautiquehunter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautiquehunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-11-2011 at 9:32pm
Gail and I are thinking of a homecoming. We will not be bringing the boat can anyone fit 2 more on their boat?
RJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2011 at 12:48am
Originally posted by Nautiquehunter Nautiquehunter wrote:

Gail and I are thinking of a homecoming. We will not be bringing the boat can anyone fit 2 more on their boat?

Oh... FOR SURE!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautiquehunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-16-2011 at 2:56am
Thanks RJ I knew you guys wouldn't leave us high and dry. We are still working on details . It would make my homecoming trip complete to see you guys again.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautiquehunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2011 at 2:21am
We are finalizing plans. I see A43 is open I am planning on booking it 16-17 and leave Sun 18. Not much activity on this event lately are we still on for this weekend [Sept 17-18] let me know so I can make reservations. It will be great to see you guys again.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2011 at 9:52am
Weekend is still on Mike but it's just RJ and us so far.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautiquehunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2011 at 10:29am
Two or more is a gathering. Hard to believe more members dont want to finish up their season in mid 80s water. There is still time and plenty of room at the campground. We will see y'all there.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2011 at 11:41am
Mike, I'll contact Stang, Dan and whoever lives down that way next week and make sure they know we're heading down. You know these things have a way of building at the last minute. See ya in a few weeks, we'll still have the 81 though, new boat won't be ready in time.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautiquehunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2011 at 11:53am
Allan
Our main goal is to see you guys again we dont care what boat you have.
That being said I cant wait to see the new rig. I guess this means we will have to come back again next year.
scottb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2011 at 1:15pm
We're planning on going, but I didn't want to say anything for fear of jinxing myself. We have not reserved a campsite yet, but that is the plan. We're thinking about getting there Friday around 6:00 and leaving early enough on Sunday to get home in time for kick-off.
tnplicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tnplicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2011 at 12:58am
if weather is decent, we my try to make it down on Sunday

Friday and Saturday are booked with carnival rides, parades and cookout

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weitekampt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-08-2011 at 3:53pm
Plans had to change a little bit for us, but we are going to be there on Sunday if at all possible. We are in harvest season right now and I am working everyday. If weather and time allows, we will see you on Sunday.
1993 SkiNautique ProTec
2009 Boatmate trailer.
1240 hours on meter.
1993 Ski Nautique
levinmark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote levinmark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-13-2011 at 4:42pm
Hey fellas, were looking at heading down there Saturday afternoon and getting a camp site for the evening, looking forward to meeting some new people and having a good time on the water, and it looks like the weather sbould be pretty decent. See you all soon.

Mark
levin
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
  Share Topic