Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Private Message Black Hole: Email set to Private
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Private Message Black Hole: Email set to Private

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Private Message Black Hole: Email set to Private
    Posted: June-21-2011 at 4:07pm
Its not an uncommon occurance for me to get an email through the site from someone who leaves no contact info. I usually get through typing my response before I realize that they 1)did not include their email address in their message, 2)have their email address in their profile set to "private" and 3)do not have a diary entry for me to track them down.

Short of emailing Keith or cluttering up the forums with a new thread- both of which seem like unnecessary things to do in order to respond to a basic email- I guess theres nothing I can do... but I still feel a little bit like a jerk by not responding.

Im sure Im not alone here! Maybe this thread can serve as a way to reach out to people who leave no contact info.

Lank, youre the latest offender... please fix your profile or feel free to email me directly: TRBenj@gmail.com
horkn View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horkn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-21-2011 at 9:53pm
Or the pm part of this site could be fixed and that would keep this from occurring.
78 martinique- refloored, reinforced, stringers re glassed, re engineered interior
GT40P heads Edelbrock Performer intake acme 4 blade
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v64/horkn/fish/nautique.jpg
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-21-2011 at 10:10pm
Originally posted by horkn horkn wrote:

Or the pm part of this site could be fixed and that would keep this from occurring.

Sorry Tom but Tim's correct on this. I've run into the same problem many times. If the member doesn't provide his personal email address to Keith, he can't fix it.

I thought you'd get email educated working for that "so called" PMMI member Krones!!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-22-2011 at 11:58am
Nothing is broken that's just the way it is.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic