NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Gary - the river?

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gary - the river?
    Posted: July-03-2011 at 5:52pm
How's the river this weekend? Lot's of crazy's out there? I can just imagine what the Chain is like!!!   

This is the first year I can remember not going up north. However, I avoid getting out on the water on the 4th weekend anyway. Even though we don't have as many of the "day boaters" like some other areas, it still gets crowded. It's actually more fun to pop open a cold one, sit on the dock and watch all the action!! With GL coming up and the following week I'm taking off (more work on the shop) , going up for the weekend just didn't work out.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-04-2011 at 11:40am
Yea it's pretty busy but a lot of people are rafting up in the no wake area. It also seems to come to a stop at around 630.They say sticker sales are way down this year too,which has affected the sherriff patrols too.
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-05-2011 at 12:47pm
I would have bought a sticker in March but they weren't even printed yet. I took some friends skiing last night and our small lake was still a zoo at 7pm.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic