Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SJRR 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 14151617>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2012 at 11:40pm
Originally posted by bhectus bhectus wrote:

Keith, you should find a way to put a "Nominate for 2013 Calendar" button on any image file uploaded. That way you'll know exactly where this one is in November!

Thanks for the pics guys, keep 'em coming! Looks like a great time.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
lakedog55 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lakedog55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2012 at 12:40am
Hi Guys,
Had a great time. The experience far exceeded my expectations, Its nice to know people love their boats as much as love mine. Blew my fuel pump on boat, radiator on truck, didn't show up for drawing(had the prop), chances of missing next year slim.
Thanks for the great time,
Next year I would like to be more help.
Lakedog55
lakedog55 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lakedog55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2012 at 12:43am
Just a question but who ended up with my mask?
Take good care of it, maybe I will see it next year
Mike
Lakedog55
Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2012 at 1:13am
Great Pics Bret! We had an excellent time and hope to see you and the others again!
Good Luck with the baby!
Js
Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2012 at 1:18am

Hey Dave, Was great to meet you and the Family! Show the boys, this was the rest of the patient. Hope to see you all again.
Js
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2012 at 3:18am
Wow...what a awesome time.

Kinda hard to know what to say about the friends..food..weather..

So many highlites;

Eddie smilin' as his AM Barefoot Skier was 'drooled over' by everyone

Driving Salty's boat...at idle for miles and miles and miles...

Fried turkey

riding out to the Springs on Sunday with Tim and Eddie

scored a new prop..thanx Reid

seeing a skinny hasbeen...and his beautiful Barefooter...got dibs when he wants to sell!

watching the clock in our trailer with MorFoot..inside story.

seeing old friends...making new ones

best I can say is...one of these near your town...don't miss it!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2012 at 3:31am
Salty

Rob

road trip partners

AdamT crew..twins..14 years old!

my new favorite crew..salty triplets!

the lovely and very cool Ms. Salty

more coming later!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2012 at 6:20am
Home and already back at work tonight. Had a great time seeing everyone, new and old friends. A big thanks to Billy and Karen, Tim, and everyone else that helped to make this great event happen.

Wanted to thank Bret, Eddie, Lester, and Billy for the rides and/or the drives in their boats.

Cabin was booked for next year before I left. Pics to follow as I came home from the airport, napped then went to work.
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2012 at 10:01am
Looks like y'all had a great time. Thanks for the pics guys!

Sure hope the economy picks up again over here, so we can save some money to come over next year...

- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2012 at 2:17pm
Originally posted by lakedog55 lakedog55 wrote:

Just a question but who ended up with my mask?
Take good care of it, maybe I will see it next year
Mike

I got it... I probably could have left it with someone more local but none were around at that very moment... send me a mailing address and I will send it back.. everyone getting a view of the spring and getting to swim down under the logs was completely worth the cost of postage!
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2012 at 4:09pm
We are home.....What a great time had by all..

Thanks to the following...
Race City Marine
Nautiques of Orlando
CorrectCraftParts/ Karen / My wife
The Boat Dr.
for the help in putting this event on the calender.

There are several more that need mention here...

Tim Morefoot
Lil' Sue Pallmer
Ralph Pallmer
Sweet
Cindy Todd
Lester Todd
Art Cozier
And all I forgot..

To all that helped and all that came.....

WE ENJOYED THE WEEK..........Billy/Karen
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2012 at 4:17pm
Got home at 6:00 PM yesterday. I just wanted to thank everyone for being so nice to my father. He and I had a blast.
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2012 at 6:58pm
What an awesome event! Thanks again to everyone for making us Iowa folks feel right at home.

Here are a few pics I was able to upload to facebook from my phone. I'll have to get the girls to send me all the pics they took since I was way too busy having fun. Too many great memories to list, great to see everyone and meet new CCFans!

Started out the trip at the Pinkham's place on beautiful Lake Norman.

Boats in the water and ready for a week on the river.

Tim and Jeff's barefoot run (I have video of this I'll have to upload)

A fellow Iowan cruising the river. Not a CC, but a beautiful boat.

These girls cleaned up at the raffle.
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2012 at 7:09pm
Originally posted by storm34 storm34 wrote:

These girls cleaned up at the raffle.

I remember those girls.. they got so excited about winning the raffles they got right down to celebrating with thier new florida friend!

1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2012 at 10:38pm
Hey Fan's, I'm finally making it to the computer and on the site after a long drive home yesterday, putting Miss Scarlett to bed after a long extended weekend, then myself, and dragging my tired arse to work today. Many thanks to all those involved to make it happen. Billy touched on allot of them and I want to throw in a few more.

Bill Yeargin for coming out Fri night to have dinner, speak, and make the rounds talking to us. Maybe next year you'll be able to come enjoy the day with us as just a fellow Correct Craft owner.

Mr. Ralph for taking his time to share with us his wonderful stories of history of a company that we all here have come to love and appreciate.

The Meloon family for getting Mr. Ralph there, setting up the pavilion for him to share his history, and hanging round afterwords for dinner with the CCFans.

Thanks Fans for another great SJRR and I think our first time attendees got a eye opening, wonderful, jaw dropping experience and realize why this particular gathering is talked about so often here on the site and brought up months before it happens. I over heard a few of them say that they WILL be back and it WILL become a yearly event for them as well. When I talked to the folks at Parramores to thank them for everything they did for us they responded with "Glad y'all came back and we already have several of you make bookings for next year."

I've said it over 2000 times here on the site with my signature line and it truly sums it up....

"CCFan......It's not just about the Correct Craft boats we drive; but the owners who drive them!"

I really don't need to say much more as I'll let the pictures themselves do the talking of what goes on at........

"The St. Johns River Run!"

THURSDAY......

FRIDAY....

Picked up "Salty's" son Patrick for the ride back so took the time for a 'lil' driver instruction.

As we came thru the channel "Gateway" a fisherman pointed out that there were some Manatees over to the left so we went to investigate!

Just a small crowd for "Buck & Kats" catered dinner.

Art Cozier & Bill Yeargin having dinner with the boatdr & Boat Nurse

"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2012 at 11:03pm
Good Stuff Tim I never actually have seen one of them there Manatess glad to know they do really exist.

I don’t own a working camera these days but I was cajoled into bringing out the phone a few times and a few people texted some pics to me so I will post what I have..
A well equipped 83 SN

Chris (storm24) and Whitney hanging at the local watering hole

Short Video of said local watering hole trip

Stacy, Tim, Kimmie, Miss Scarlet, Reidp

Alicia, Tim, Curtis.. but I was really trying to get a picture of the guy in the back that Reid was chatting up.. someone did a much better job though..

Thursday afternoons DJ – Whitney

Curtis, Alicia, Whitney, and Melissa – Reids Shrimptique and the 83

The girls posing.. Alicia, Whitney, Melissa

John Murphy (Jmurph) and the Shrimp Tique

John Morrow (Nautique John) and Jeff Swedish with Curtis’s Barefoot and Miss Scarlet

Tim (Morfoot),Kimmie,Stacey, and Miss Scarlet

Laurie, Boaty (I think), Jim Bragg, Tim Benjamin, Chris Mars, JMurph

The North Carolina Caravan

1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2012 at 11:26pm
SATURDAY.......

Capt. Pinkham at your service at the helm of " The ShrimpTique"

CCFans DROOLING over Eddies new motor.

How many CCFans does it take to tune up adamt's pink skier?

"Platforms only honey...Okay, step aside...pregnant lady stepping thru!"

Fans checking out the Manateeless Blue Springs.

Mac Salter driving the ShrimpTique.

" Nope......No Gators here!

3 time Masters Champion and Waterski Hall of Fame member Cindy Todd talking about a 2 week trip to China with Mr. Ralph and husband Lester.

adamt's family sporting SJRR shirts from every year.

Donald serving up "Apple Pie"

"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2012 at 11:37pm
SUNDAY.........

Bill (fanofccfan) and his lovely family having a great time.

Last meal at Castaways

Best way to end a weekend of River Running and sooth the tired burnt muscles.
65 'cuda View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 65 'cuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2012 at 11:40pm
Looks CCFANtastic!
dochockey View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dochockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-28-2012 at 12:15am
thanks for sharing all the photos!! did any body get a close up of the number one nautique?
1989 Teal Ski Nautique
1967 Mustang
Harris Float
Sunfish
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-28-2012 at 1:16am
Waaaay Cool People.. Tim, great pics as always. Looks like a great time had by all...

Thanks for sharing the photos...

{{{{{{Reid}}}}}} Lets see more of the Shrimp Tique !!!!! Where the hell is the helm in that thing.. Cool nonetheless, love to see the final product !!!

Mojo
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

dwcar View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwcar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-28-2012 at 1:33am
Looks like fun. Thanks for sharing!!
83Ski
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-28-2012 at 2:28am
a few more for tonight;

backfoot & JoeinEverywhere

mr social backfoot again..with Chris Mars

Keith..MaddMark's bro

MaddMark..Keith and John Murphy

MaddMark and daughters

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

lewy2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewy2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-28-2012 at 4:56am
Originally posted by Mojo Mojo wrote:

Where the hell is the helm in that thing.. Cool nonetheless, love to see the final product !!!Mojo

+1 on the helm location

Looks like a great time and you were blessed yet again with good weather this year.
If you're going through hell, keep going

89 Ski

<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5685" ta
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-28-2012 at 5:16am
The view from the cabin

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-28-2012 at 5:30am
Before everyone got going Friday morning

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-28-2012 at 5:42am
Headed to Hontoon Island

MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-28-2012 at 12:05pm
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

SATURDAY.......

Mac Salter driving the ShrimpTique.

OK- The 'Helm' Mystery ! See that 'wooden pole' between Mac Salter's legs    No Puns Guys! That's not a Pylon    That's the Helm. Steer by rope. The throttle( Morse ) is over to his right.
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-28-2012 at 12:11pm
Great PICS ! Looks like the 'Party' did happen Great time had by all it looks like and also a Great start for the 'Newbies'    Wish I could've been there guys, but Obama took all the vacation time up

Again Great Job at this Event- hate some CCFans had a few problems, but I'm sure everyone got some great advice on fixing them.

Hope to see everyone I missed and more at WLM 2012
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
uk 1979 part2 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uk 1979 part2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-28-2012 at 1:54pm
CC I spotted at Mount Dora

lets have a go 2
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 14151617>
  Share Topic