Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SJRR 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234 17>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2011 at 11:07pm
Thanks for the map Sweet...Again Command Central is at Eagles Nest, same as last year...The Crab Shack will host the Friday Nite Meet&Greet Dinner , time to be posted later.
So it looks like a one stop event, food for the body, water for the boat and a quite place to lay your head, what more do we need ?
See you in March...........Billy/Karen
sweet77 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2011 at 11:49pm
I would love to see some of my new found northern friends and CCF members at this event. Jenn and I have the Manatee which is a big space. If anyone has trouble getting a spot to "lay your head" we will have an extra room. I am super pumped already
76 Nautique

"If you do what you always did,You'll get what you always got!"

"An empty wagon makes t
adamt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-21-2011 at 5:43am

If anyone's on the fence about this one, you need to act soon. One 2 bedroom left, unless you're in an rv or tent, you might be homeless for the weekend...book now parramore's

-Adam

1973 Skier
JMurph View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMurph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-22-2011 at 8:40pm
two bedroom booked.
sweet77 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-22-2011 at 9:25pm
Originally posted by JMurph JMurph wrote:

two bedroom booked.

Will you be bringing a boat this year???
76 Nautique

"An empty wagon makes t
sweet77 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-22-2011 at 9:28pm
I woud like to get a picture.....(MORFOOT) of all of the boats in the water this year. Just one big picture of all the boats. It might be tough but the end result will be cool.
76 Nautique

"An empty wagon makes t
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-22-2011 at 11:07pm
Sweet, that smacks of organization, at least a hint of " planning" and these are not allowed at SJRR.
If plans play out ? There will be an area to raft up and room to stage some good boat shots, we'll see..........
                      "The plan is ,there is no plan"
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-22-2011 at 11:20pm
Sounds like Hoss wants to make the calender next year
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
JMurph View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMurph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-23-2011 at 8:46am
No boat to SJRR this year. I will be flying in and flying out. I'm sure I can find a ride from someone. I encourage anyone else thinking along those lines to do the same. There will be plenty of boats and hospitality to catch a ride and have a blast.
sweet77 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-23-2011 at 11:31am
Originally posted by IAughtNaut IAughtNaut wrote:

Sounds like Hoss wants to make the calender next year

I would not only like my boat in it but about 20 others as well. Hey doc have you heard from Chip??... Murph you more than welcome in my boat!!!!
76 Nautique

"An empty wagon makes t
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-23-2011 at 11:39am
Sweet, he is headed down here in late Dec. to bird hunt with us.
Plans are to head back to Tenn. in late Jan. to start packing for SJRR 2012 in March.
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-23-2011 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by sweet77 sweet77 wrote:

I woud like to get a picture.....(MORFOOT) of all of the boats in the water this year. Just one big picture of all the boats. It might be tough but the end result will be cool.

Sweet.....you mean like this?

"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-23-2011 at 1:45pm
Tim, I was not going to comment on Sweeets request, three days of boating bliss, many chances to take advantage of the group. Where were you last year Sweet, take the shot when available.........
sweet77 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-23-2011 at 6:24pm
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

Sweet.....you mean like this?

Yes great picture Tim. I dont have one of those fancy dancy cameras. Soooo i went to the guy most qualified. OHHH and doc. you know i was taking in all the fun.. ill be more prepared this year
76 Nautique

"An empty wagon makes t
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-23-2011 at 6:44pm
Too much to do in so little time........... Taxi service for the Chipper kept you busy last year,next year Jen will be calling the shots , and we know what that means.Cant wait to see all our old CCFans and those that just showed up.
2012 will be the best one YET........Boat dr
sweet77 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-23-2011 at 7:17pm
Originally posted by boat dr boat dr wrote:

Too much to do in so little time........... Taxi service for the Chipper kept you busy last year,next year Jen will be calling the shots , and we know what that means.Cant wait to see all our old CCFans and those that just showed up.
2012 will be the best one YET........Boat dr

Doc you know us too well! Ready to see Chip. Jenn will probably do alot more driving this year, she has had White Lake and our lake time in FL. to fine tune her skills
76 Nautique

"An empty wagon makes t
Joe C View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-02-2011 at 10:59pm
joe C and Ellen are registered at Parrramores in the Bream. 4 months and counting. Can't wait
76 ski nautique
sweet77 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-03-2011 at 7:33pm
Great Joe look foward to seeing yall
76 Nautique

"An empty wagon makes t
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-04-2011 at 8:12pm
Hoss and Jen were the first people we met when me and Eddie hit the resturant for coffee last year...Hoss was excited then and sounds just as excited now.
Hey AdamT..you guys got reservations?
Can't wait either to see all you guys.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-04-2011 at 11:12pm
Sweet, you keep us old men YOUNG............thank you for the "bump"
adamt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-05-2011 at 2:51am
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

Hey AdamT..you guys got reservations?
Can't wait either to see all you guys.

john

Yeah, Osprey 2 bedroom, glad to see you're going to stay for the weekend. Is the 80 gonna make it?
-Adam

1973 Skier
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-14-2011 at 5:58pm
Just reserved my campsite, 66, right near the top of the boat ramp hill almost exactly where we were last year, so I can keep an eye on everyone coming and going that's launching there. I'm working hard to see how much of our group, and boats, we can persuade to come down from NC. And if Nautiques of Orlando won't guarantee that they're going to have a new boat there, then Race City Marine we'll bring one down to demo. I'm still not sure what happened with them last year, but hopefully they can bring one out for this year's event. Can't wait!     
ReidP
1973 Mustang

sweet77 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-14-2011 at 10:17pm

JUST LOOK FOR THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!
76 Nautique

"An empty wagon makes t
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-15-2011 at 2:23am
Looks like some of the IA guys might be making an appearance. Any other midwesterners making the trek?
critter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote critter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-15-2011 at 2:41am
Originally posted by reidp reidp wrote:

I'm working hard to see how much of our group, and boats, we can persuade to come down from NC.

Trying to make plans on making it this year. Cathie cannot make it so it will be the grandson and I in the MH pulling the 80 or me on the motorcycle with a tent in the trunk.
1980 Ski Nautique
1966 Barracuda
sweet77 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-15-2011 at 9:43pm
Roger are those cup holders original in the back of that boat????? not busting your chops i just think there cool
76 Nautique

"An empty wagon makes t
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-15-2011 at 10:53pm
Originally posted by storm34 storm34 wrote:

Looks like some of the IA guys might be making an appearance. Any other midwesterners making the trek?

I'm in Chris but not bringing the boat this time It will be your turn to give Steve W a ride down in the back of yours
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-15-2011 at 11:57pm
On the fence about bringing the Skylark too Gary S.
Gotta get a tow vehicle or get a hitch for the 4-cylinder Hyundai Santa Fe or 6-cylinder Kia Sportage.
I know some of the 'Newbies' coming would love to see and drive the boat. It's just that the boss at CarQuest has changed Insurance companies and I might can't use it then( out of state).
So chime in if ya wanta drive a Lefty
I talked to a guy in Charlotte that has a hitch and wiring harness for the Kia, he wanted $125-- I talked him down to $60-- but now can't get an answer back from him about where to meet. Tried to get him to meet me at Race City Marine--but he hasn't returned my call.
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-16-2011 at 12:59am
Marty, any luck on the I D Badges.
critter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote critter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-16-2011 at 1:38am

Roger are those cup holders original in the back of that boat????? not busting your chops i just think there cool

They are original to me as they were there when I purchased...   

The rear seat was changed when the interior was redone. But I do like
them as they hold a cold beer tightly, like a great big koozy
1980 Ski Nautique
1966 Barracuda
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234 17>
  Share Topic