Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SJRR 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 23456 17>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bhectus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhectus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-04-2012 at 4:30pm
Billy, are you guys bringing the Skier this year?
'02 Ski Nautique 196 w/ 5.7 Apex bowtie - Sold
'87 Barefoot - sold
'97 Super Sport Nautique - originally custom built for Walt Meloon
'97 Ski Nautique
'83 SN 2001
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-04-2012 at 6:33pm
Only if someone else will pull "Ruby" down there....
I have too much time and money in the Starflite to leave her here. We will once again enter her at the Sunnyland Boat Fest. on Friday. She will be amoung her peers there, and we will get to see old friends and hopefully make a few new ones at the boat show.
There will be no shortage of "hot rods" this year, so I will stay out of that class this year.........Billy
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-05-2012 at 9:05pm
Billy, trashed my phone and lost your number. Can you give me a call?
...those who have fallen and those who will.
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-05-2012 at 9:16pm
Boat Doctor.....1-318-386-2825
Salty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-06-2012 at 1:05am
SALTY HERE!!!

Sorry I have been away for some time guys - I have been very busy with work, family, wood stove restoration, hot tub restoration, all kinds of projects that took me away from my correct craft which is spending the winter tucked away in the garage waiting for March.

Heck, I booked my cabin before I left the camp grounds last March!!!   I am bringing the wife and my three 8 year old boys and they can't wait (sorry GodFather and Marty - I can't give up the big cabin this year as we will be full!!).

I am looking forward to reconnecting with all of you - am also kinda hoping my block freezes so I can replace that crappy 305 with a beefier motor!!!   Not!   I need to "ride it like I stole it" to quote JoeinNY.

Sweet - looking forward to seeing you in your own boat!   Still have the 75 SN with Red graphics?   You appeared to on the hunt for an upgrade if I recall some earlier posts.

Take care all - can't wait to hold up one end of the Shot Ski

Oh - hey Donald ... are you gonna bring some more of Granny's apple pie?????
Salty

2018 GS22 with Z4
2008 Ski Nautique 206 w/Factory Tower, EX343 SOLD
1978 Southwind 18 w/GM305, upgraded 4 barrel intake & carb, all original - vinyl & carpet, etc.

[URL=http://s328.photobucket.com
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-06-2012 at 1:53am
Dave , glad to see your name added to the list of "I did not get enough last year and I gotta' go back"
See ya'll in March.......boat dr
bhectus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhectus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-06-2012 at 2:08pm
I hope I'm not the only NWZ hull again this year....
'02 Ski Nautique 196 w/ 5.7 Apex bowtie - Sold
'87 Barefoot - sold
'97 Super Sport Nautique - originally custom built for Walt Meloon
'97 Ski Nautique
'83 SN 2001
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-06-2012 at 2:48pm
Brett, It is what it is... But you can still come and play ...Marty may bring "one" too
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-06-2012 at 7:13pm
Originally posted by Salty Salty wrote:

SALTY HERE!!!

Oh - hey Donald ... are you gonna bring some more of Granny's apple pie?????

Dave,

It is indeed good to hear that you are still alive. If I come to the SJRR I a will bring some of Granny's Pie. However, right now I am not sure if I am coming or not. My main issue is I do not know if there are any cabins remainding. I will check into availablity.
I will let you know.. Granny is a sweet old lady and makes a smooth apple pie.

Donald
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-06-2012 at 8:40pm
Donald, I spoke with Lori today, as of now she had 1 opening left, but do not think it is a cabin.With our crew and her "snow birds" she almost everything booked. Call her soon.
There is another Camp ground close, that will take any overflow from Parramores, Lori can give you more details.
Please do not let this stop you from coming, we will find you a place to lay your head. Plus you know the time you will miss and the friends you wont see.........Billy
sweet77 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-06-2012 at 10:30pm
If ya got to pile in with us i think eric might be staying with us also but other than him its just me and Jenn. dont let it stop ya donny boy!!!!! ill have something for ya to try also if ya come
76 Nautique

"If you do what you always did,You'll get what you always got!"

"An empty wagon makes t
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-07-2012 at 12:57am
Originally posted by sweet77 sweet77 wrote:

If ya got to pile in with us ill have something for ya to try also if ya come

Sweet,

I love a four way I am just afraid that Eric seems to be very good with TRANNIES.

I really appreciate the offer, but my father wants to come along so I am going to need to find a decent set up for the both of us.

I will see what I can work out. If I make it, I will not make the mistake of leaving Sunday morning again. I will be in for staying until Monday morning.

Donald

Salty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-07-2012 at 2:01am
Hope you make it Donald - you made me laugh quite a bit last year!

Hope to meet your Dad too.
Salty

2018 GS22 with Z4
1978 Southwind 18 w/GM305, upgraded 4 barrel intake & carb, all original - vinyl & carpet, etc.

Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-07-2012 at 11:07am
Originally posted by Donald80SN Donald80SN wrote:

I will not make the mistake of leaving Sunday morning again. I will be in for staying until Monday morning.

I concur Donald. Salty and I headed back towards Hotlanta at about 4:00 on Sunday last year. It was killing us both as we watched quite a few CC's headed back out for another River Run while he and I were pulling out of Parramores . They even tried to talk us into sticking around. Definately gotta stay till Monday Morning.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-07-2012 at 3:37pm
Hey Godfather,

You enlisted yet?
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-07-2012 at 11:34pm
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2012 at 11:19pm
Thanks to the folks that offered me a place to crash. I really apreciate the friendship that you folks have extended to me. The CCFAN folks are some of the best friends a person can have.

I am now set up with John Murphy for the event. This is the best situation for my father and I. Thanks to John for hooking me up. We will arrive Thursday night and pull out Monday morning.

I spoke with Lori of Paramoore's this past weekend and she only has one or two tent sites available for the event. She has no more cabins, but she does have many RV Sites available.

Lori suggested that The South Moon Fish Camp would be a good place for folks to stay who are looking for a cabin. They also have a ramp and docks for boats. It is a one mile stumble below Paramoores. Another possiblilty is Blairs Jungle Den Camp Ground which is about 2 mile before you get to Paramoores. This place offers Motel Rooms. Both of these places are on the same road to Paramoores and is off of the main road. Folks can stay there and hang out with us at Paramoores.

I am looking forward to seeing everyone soon. Granny is picking apples and she has promised to make some Apple Pie for the weekend.

Donald
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2012 at 11:52pm
Donald, So glad you and your Dad will be stay in the camp ground with the rest of us. This is another reason to book early , if you cant attend your spot will go to someone else on this site.
Karen and I are in countdown mode here, we have had no winter here. With only two light freezes, and frost a few more we still have grass growing, ha ha.
Come on March........RIVER RUN 2012
JMurph View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMurph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2012 at 12:37am
Originally posted by boat dr boat dr wrote:

This is another reason to book early , if you cant attend your spot will go to someone else on this site.

Who said anything about not attending? I'll be there too. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again and meeting new folks. It sounds like this is turning into the "can't miss" event of CCF. Doc, you might have to actually make a plan.
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2012 at 2:26am
Originally posted by JMurph JMurph wrote:

This is another reason to book early , if you cant attend your spot will go to someone else on this site.

Who said anything about not attending? I'll be there too. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again and meeting new folks. It sounds like this is turning into the "can't miss" event of CCF. Doc, you might have to actually make a plan.

John, Karen and I look forward, also, to see all our old attendees, and the new ones that will attend for their first time.As far as a change in plans , well maybe
So as to not complicate things for the masses , we will keep it very simple.
We think this is a venue, that offers so many options, that there is no need for formal planning. I think each year it will grow. Even now it has become The Gotta Attend Event,
March 2012 Come On..........Billy/Karen
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2012 at 2:47pm
Waiting for this is worse then waiting for Christmas as a kid.
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2012 at 4:18pm
Originally posted by 87BFN owner 87BFN owner wrote:

Waiting for this is worse then waiting for Christmas as a kid.

....and you haven't even been to one yet. Just you wait. you'll be worse than Sweet. (and he started this thread last July)

Here's who I got coming so far and where they are bunking. I know there are more. Add your name to list so those who are fence riding know whose going....

boat dr - Eagles Nest
Morfoot,jbear,rleinen, BF Eddie - Bass Beds
Sweet - Manatee
bhectus - Beaverlodge
joe c - Bream Beds
adamt - Osprey
reidp - Campsite #66
Jmurph, Donald80 SN -
JoeinNY. - Campsite #?
Salty - Bluegill
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
JMurph View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMurph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-13-2012 at 12:01am
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

Here's who I got coming so far and where they are bunking. I know there are more. Add your name to list so those who are fence riding know whose going....

boat dr - Eagles Nest
Sweet - Manatee
bhectus - Beaverlodge
joe c - Bream Beds
adamt - Osprey
reidp - Campsite #66
Jmurph, Donald80 SN - Hawk's Nest
JoeinNY. - Campsite #?
Salty - Bluegill

Rob,

It's cool to see you on the list. I'm assuming you're bringing your boat.

I just booked a flight tonight. Looks like I'm coming in on Thursday and staying until Monday. I'll be flying into Daytona around 10:30am Thursday and I'll have a car if anyone wants a ride from Daytona.

storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-13-2012 at 9:32pm
Anyone else see this Link yesterday?

Talks about water levels for Lake Dora and St John river.
Salty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-13-2012 at 9:48pm
Tim - hope this doesn't cause any problems but according to my paperwork and the reservation I made before we left last years river run I have reserved Eagles Nest.   I am bringing my wife and 3 boys this trip and possibly their a couple of their classmates.

Billy - can you confirm what cabin you and Karen are in.   I hope they don't have us double booked.

Salty

2018 GS22 with Z4

boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2012 at 12:19am
I think you are mistaken,possibly an error on the above list, we have had Alligator Alley for a couple of years now. Besides do you believe all that Morfoot posts on this site?
The deck at our cabin, will be meet and greet and registration area, again we will be at the same cabin as last year. Hope to see you all in March...

How many do we have on the fence ...
How many newbies are committed.....
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2012 at 2:31am

Again Command Central is at Eagles Nest, same as last year...

Only going on what you quoted Doc. I went by your earlier post and listed folks from there according to the map of the campground that Sweet provided. So I guess it should look something more like this.......

boat dr - Alligator Alley
Sweet - Manatee
bhectus - Beaverlodge
joe c - Bream Beds
adamt - Osprey
reidp - Campsite #66
JoeinNY - Campsite #?
Salty - Eagles Nest

There.....see.... it's all good. Sorry to raise your anxiety level a bit there Dave but that's what you get for being a closet CCFan!
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2012 at 3:17pm

The Godfather gang & Mabe crew: The Turtle cabin
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2012 at 8:37pm

Again Command Central is at Eagles Nest, same as last year...

Only going on what you quoted Doc. I went by your earlier post and listed folks from there according to the map of the campground that Sweet provided. So I guess it should look something more like this.......
Chips A Hoy & Boat dr - Alligator Alley
Sweet - Manatee
bhectus - Beaverlodge
joe c - Bream Beds
adamt - Osprey
reidp - Campsite #66
JoeinNY - Campsite #?
Salty - Eagles Nest

There.....see.... it's all good. Sorry to raise your anxiety level a bit there Dave but that's what you get for being a closet CCFan!
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2012 at 8:40pm

Again Command Central is at Alligator Alley, same as last year...

Chips A Hoy & Boat dr - Alligator Alley
Sweet - Manatee
bhectus - Beaverlodge
joe c - Bream Beds
adamt - Osprey
reidp - Campsite #66
JoeinNY - Campsite #?
Salty - Eagles Nest
?? Roger England - Alligator Alley
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 23456 17>
  Share Topic