NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

It's always sad to hear bad news

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: It's always sad to hear bad news
    Posted: August-19-2011 at 9:12pm
I just heard from up north. One of our young ski team members was doing the bridge jump deep bare foot act and evidently the timing was off. He went so deep that it sounds like he got tangled up with some rebar at the bottom of the lake from a bridge rebuild that was done several years ago and ripped his leg open. He was taken to the local "hospital" and treated. But, contracted one of these weird infections. They ended up transporting him to Wausau, opening up the wound, removed lots of the infected mussel in his leg, put him in a coma, put him in the burn center (the open wound) and are treating him with massive doses of antibiotics. They are now saying he may never walk again!! I know his parents very well and wish for the very best. We are praying for him.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Keeganino View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeganino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2011 at 10:49pm
Man this breaks my heart. My thoughts and prayers go out to the young man and his family.
"working on these old boats may not be cost effective but as it shows its what it brings into your life that matters" -Roger

1973 Skier
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic