FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

T-Shirts and Decals!

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: T-Shirts and Decals!
    Posted: August-24-2005 at 5:38pm
After countless requests, I'm happy to announce that I'm now able to offer CorrectCraftFan.com labeled items for purchase.

The two initial items are the 2005 CorrectCraftFan.com Original 'T' and the CorrectCraftFan.com Cut Vinyl Decal.

To learn more or to make purchases, go to the CorrectCraftFan.com Store.

Please note that a large portion of each sale from the CorrectCraftFan.com store goes to paying for this site. I thank you for your support of CorrectCraftFan.com.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
nautique frk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-24-2005 at 7:24pm
Those look Awesome , I will be placing an order for sure !!!!!!!
Keep up the great site !!!!!!
Mike
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2005 at 1:46am
Keith; Finally! Stuff looks great. Will be ordering soon. Thanks as always for all you do for this site.......jbear
Mike View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-29-2005 at 9:32pm
Hey, my PayPal account is messed up and I cannot order the decals. Can I send you a check for it? Let me know...thanks!

MIKE
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-30-2005 at 3:18pm
Mike,
Yes, email me directly and I will sending you the mailing address.

Not sure if you knew this, but you can also use a credit card through Paypal.

Thanks,
Keith
Keith@CorrectCraftFan.com
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2009 at 4:53pm
maybe time to re order or re offer. Their are alot of new members that miht be interested in these items
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2009 at 8:49pm
Is the CCF Vinyl Decal available in Black?

Thanks
AT
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2009 at 1:00am
will do some purchases soon as i settle after the trip...
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2009 at 1:04am
like the vest also, where are the t-shirt though?
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2009 at 5:32am
Can't seem to find the T-shirts in the store either... And my curiosity is killing me...
- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2009 at 11:24am
kristpf looks like we came across in the night, missed ya for a couple of minutes... well when i got back from the plane, one piece of lugaage was missing..they traced and didn't show up, so we had to make a claim...you know what was in that case..my new rope and handle !!wtf!!! finally after some calls they located it and ther company brought it back on sunday with no missings!!!
good...
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2009 at 2:27pm
Yeah, lucky for you you got them back! Now you can test them!
- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2009 at 7:01pm
Keith, I know your real busy with the move, getting settled and running a reunion but I had a couple of CCF store ideas. Before my CRS kicks in I thought I had better post them. They may be of interest to others.

Those fold up and stick in a bag chairs that are lining the sidelines of soccer fields with a CCF either embroidered or screened on the backrest.

A CCF spare tire cover.

CCF towels

I don't know how much interest but feelers could be put out to see if it is worth it.
adamt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-29-2009 at 5:46am

I 2nd the spare tire cover, people are always coming up to the boat in parking lots or at the gas station and I thought there needs to be some sort of CCfan "advertising", for lack of a better word, on the trailer somewhere to get the word out. The spare tire cover came to mind. People could also put them on the back of their RV's!!! More "free" advertising.

I also would like to see these: One for the trailer tag and another one for the tow vehicle.

When my tag is up for replacement on the trailer, I'm thinking of getting a custom tag that reads: C C F A N , I thought it would be cool if we could start working on getting somebody to get one in all of the 50 States and Canadian provinces too.
-Adam

1973 Skier
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-30-2009 at 1:20am
Hey Adam how are you and the family doing? Long time no talk. What the heck you doing on the site at 2:46am? Don't ya ever sleep?!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-30-2009 at 2:32am
Hey Keith, what about those little black and blue correctcraftfan.com stickers they gave out at the GL reunion?!

I put one on the dash of our 88, my jeep, my brothers cargo box, and have one for the Skier but I need MORE!

I just sold the 88 so I'll need one for the new boat!!! (When I find one!)
sandstpf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandstpf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2009 at 8:33pm
Chris, you did sell the '88?! Wasn't sure if you were going to do that. What are you thinking of next? (Just curious)
Finally a 2001!!!
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-03-2009 at 3:42pm
Yea, we sold the 88 to FormandFunction from Oklahoma. He plans on using it a few years and giving it a proper overhaul inside and out. It worked out great for both parties and I'll get to see her again someday!

I'm chasing Mojo's 96 SNOB right now and trying to work a deal this weekend. I have to be at the UNI/Iowa game this weekend but its sounding like he might head out there thursday night so he can have it this weekend!!!

How is the Tique coming along?!
sandstpf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandstpf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-04-2009 at 8:01pm
The Tique is still sitting. Hopefully this winter I will be able to get a good start on it. Sounds awesome on Mojo's '96 hope all goes well! Enjoy the fall.
Finally a 2001!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic