NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Trailer help

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
dochockey View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dochockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trailer help
    Posted: September-05-2011 at 11:51pm

1. Now that I have the boat off I tore the old carpet and wood off and would like to replace it, any one know where to get diamond plate cheep?

2. I would like to get the breaks working again It appears there might be a water oil mix in the reservoir can I just vac out and blow the lines with air? not sure what all the grommets are around where the brake line goes in the back of the wheel?

3. and third my safety wire broke?

I had the original tires just up until last summer they had plenty of tread but cracked sides
1989 Teal Ski Nautique
1967 Mustang
Harris Float
Sunfish
SNobsessed View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNobsessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-06-2011 at 12:16am
Kirk - If you have water in the brake fluid, most likely your cylinders are rusted up.     I rebuilt the master cly with a kit & got brake plate assemblies (cheaper than buying individual parts).   Good idea to blow out the lines when it is all apart.

Diamond plate & cheap are mutually exclusive terms, IMO. It won't rust though!
“Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”

Ben Franklin
malibud View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malibud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-27-2011 at 6:27pm
yup on what he said ..If you look in the scrap yards sometimes you can pick up the dimond plate on the cheap
malibud View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malibud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-27-2011 at 6:29pm
T^he grommets the big one covers the adjuster, and the little one is for bleeding
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic