NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

11 Reasons To Vote Democrat

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
critter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote critter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-28-2011 at 9:31pm
Joe, I just had an idea ....
Since the wife and I fit your description for the 46% that pay
no Federal Income Taxes and you seem to support this, maybe you
and John can get together and send Cathie and I a check to cover
our actual taxes each year. I would even send you a receipt for
the donation. I am not too proud to cash that check and it would
make you feel good too   
1980 Ski Nautique
1966 Barracuda
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-28-2011 at 11:53pm
Roger if you were old enough to retire and still saddled with a burdensome income tax bill I might feel a little bad for you.. but at your age I got nothing for ya but retirement envy.
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-29-2011 at 2:19am
Originally posted by JoeinNY JoeinNY wrote:

I can say it because it is a fundamental fact of both reality and economics. As the money is already long spent...( the definition of debt) the contribution to the economy is long ago taken and the capitol is there by definition “out of the economy” until such time as the bonds are cashed in and the capitol reinvested or spent.

Joe, I see what you are getting at but it does not match up with reality. My state does a bonding every two years, for roads and infrastructure, It is also used at the local level for cities and schools. I have to admit I have not paid much attention to it at the federal level, but when I buy savings bonds they must be using the money for something. Are you saying there would be no noticeable changes if no one bought bonds starting today? I think we would quickly see how much work that money is doing.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Waterdog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waterdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-31-2011 at 5:48pm
How can ANYONE read this as propaganda ???
Its a joke just something to laugh at nothing more.

AND I've done my share

32 years with the Navy and Marine Corps and counting

My Son is in Afganastan right NOW.

Last Thanksgiving my wife and I went to thank the Wounded Warriors at Camp Lajeune.

And We have welcomed home the WW II vets from DC the last flight was on my birthday.

Man you've got a way about you.
- waterdog -

78 Ski Tique

critter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote critter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-31-2011 at 6:27pm
Thanks for your and your families service Andy.
I really appreciate it, and always will.
1980 Ski Nautique
1966 Barracuda
panda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote panda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-02-2011 at 1:24am
Nice list. I wonder if there are any ski boat owners who actually do vote democrat? Maybe some trust fund babies?

95 Ski Nautique GT40
skicat2001 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2011 at 12:25am
[QUOTE=panda] Nice list. I wonder if there are any ski boat owners who actually do vote democrat? QUOTE]

Never have and never WILL!!
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2011 at 10:16am
your roots go deep and they show ski.....maybe, well i wont even try
"the things you own will start to own you"
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2011 at 10:26am
we got a big issue up here in Ohio, issue 2, collective bargaining for the state employees, the only ones babbling about it are those involved, well we get a teacher on the radio complaining about her thistle rope at her hanging, she goes onto to telling the DJ how hard she fcn works, up late grading papers, 4 years of school, blah blah blah. well she rakes the school system for 69k a year, paid retirement, paid health insurance, tenure, dont know if thats the spelling. plus her hubby makes 29k a year
from my point of view, 2 months off, kids here in the US rank about 47th on the list of brains in the world, 50% of Americans make 26k a year, living on that,
more energy is spent towards sports in school than scholastics. so, I will vote yes on issue 2, why do people always kick the gift horse?
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2011 at 10:30am
btw, she was having a hard time living on a 100k, now that tells me she isnt very smart and cannot manage basic economics, pay em what they are worth
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2011 at 10:56am
Eric, Did you roll off the republican side of the bed this morning?
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

peter1234 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2011 at 11:13am
I knew he had it in him.. its probably in everyones dna some are probably just democrats by nurture not nature
former skylark owner now a formula but I cant let this place go
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2011 at 11:36am
Eric, I should not tease you, You make good observations, There is definitly a line where most people will go from need to greed (not just the rich), and alot of government workers have crossed it. I think it is worse when the government does it because they have a monopoly,I cannot send my kids to or pay taxes to the "other" public school.
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2011 at 12:45pm
let me sit in a room with that beeoch and tell her about my life, she'll work for free lol
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2011 at 12:47pm
now Dave, if you would just let loose of that soft spot in your heart to let the rich pay some of the burden
skicat2001 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2011 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by OverMyHead OverMyHead wrote:

Eric, Did you roll off the republican side of the bed this morning?

I think he did.. I knew he had him too.. Maybe all of us are starting to wear off on him..
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

shenglu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shenglu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-11-2011 at 3:56am
Low-risk, but pay off compared to the stock market average. Investors "Loaning" of money to the government, government spending, which is in constant circulation.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic