Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Now the Chinese are building our bridges?

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Now the Chinese are building our bridges?
    Posted: October-02-2011 at 11:57am
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-02-2011 at 12:43pm
That's really sad. It may also be appeasement. We all know that the man with the money makes the rules, and in this case, the man is China.

That gaggle of yahoos in DC have collectively bargained us into a subservient position. It's a national example of the guy down the street who can't manage his money. And by his own will, that guy down the street has given away most of his choices in this world...aka freedoms.
1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-02-2011 at 1:09pm
I never ever thought in a million years, I bought a new bedroom set, I was fcn livid. how the fck can you make something, ship it over and still be more competitive than the US. I waited 2 months for it and it was special order...it was was made in fcn China, I couldnt give it back because it was paid in full
if i knew it was made in China i wouldve never bought it
"the things you own will start to own you"
Luchog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luchog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-02-2011 at 1:25pm
welcome to our world.

You are being eaten by your own creature, can you reeducate a whole country?
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-02-2011 at 1:33pm
with all my rambling I wonder if anyone has ever thought on this site, you know im not going to go to Walmart, you know lets go look at a Ford?????????????
it will eventually get to a point where China will be a more powerful nation than US, it is economically, all it takes is 1 madman to push a button
"the things you own will start to own you"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic