NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Annual Halloween Party at magicman's

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123>
Author
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-17-2011 at 5:22pm
Marty,

Please bring the Purple Rain Costume for the bounder.

Donald
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-17-2011 at 7:54pm
Originally posted by Donald80SN Donald80SN wrote:

Marty,

Donald

What happens in Big Rock stays in Big Rock.
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-17-2011 at 8:03pm
Originally posted by 81nautique 81nautique wrote:

Originally posted by Donald80SN Donald80SN wrote:

Marty,

Donald

What happens in Big Rock stays in Big Rock.

OH-   The South's version of HW and Quinner
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-17-2011 at 8:34pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

surely i'll be skiing, probably M3Fan, skutsch, etc., just depends on schedules

I've got plans Saturday during the day, unfortunately. Sunday?
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-17-2011 at 9:00pm
I have to work Sunday.

Pulling some docks Saturday but I usually manage to squeeze in a set around that.
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-18-2011 at 2:09pm
Suuuuuuuwweeeee!!!
66 Skylark
93 SN
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-18-2011 at 7:53pm
When will the festivities begin Saturday? We're planning to head over to Iowa City area friday and maybe meet up with Hawktique and Waldo if they're around.

Joel, I'll have the 78 Tique in tow and was hoping to get on the water Sunday. Figured I'd bring it over since it wasn't ready for GL. I'll bring a boom for footing and a slalom rope if you dare to battle those wakes!
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-18-2011 at 8:01pm
Trick that thing!
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-18-2011 at 8:13pm
Bring your EP's. The more I think about it...the only person who's actually skied the 78 since I've owned it is my 6yr old cousin!

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-19-2011 at 10:10am
Originally posted by storm34 storm34 wrote:

When will the festivities begin Saturday? We're planning to head over to Iowa City area friday and maybe meet up with Hawktique and Waldo if they're around.

Joel, I'll have the 78 Tique in tow and was hoping to get on the water Sunday. Figured I'd bring it over since it wasn't ready for GL. I'll bring a boom for footing and a slalom rope if you dare to battle those wakes!

Chris we officially start at 6pm but for out of towners the doors' pretty much open all day so just get here whenever. Sounds like Reid's gang will be in early am Saturday.
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-19-2011 at 1:13pm
Sounds good Alan, we'll leave in the morning and arrive sometime around noon.

I have a check for you as well, it never made it from my outbox to the mail since we were all out on shows...DUH Chris. I figured I might as well just bring it with me Saturday.
Andy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-20-2011 at 12:16am
Hey Alan, don't forget the hotel in Sandwich. I'm sure there are rooms there as well.
sent you an email, please let me know what you think?Timber Creek Best Western
My Blue 82SOLD!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-20-2011 at 10:03am
Originally posted by Andy Andy wrote:

Hey Alan, don't forget the hotel in Sandwich. I'm sure there are rooms there as well.
sent you an email, please let me know what you think?Timber Creek Best Western

Thanks Andy, forgot to call you last night, you can drop the heads off anytime. Reid said he'd back haul them as long as they're Ford Heads.
Andy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-21-2011 at 1:24am
Should I drop them off in the Honda or the Chevy? The Ford is broken, it must be race day.
My Blue 82SOLD!
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-22-2011 at 11:14am
See you guys in a few hours!
LaurelLakeSkier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaurelLakeSkier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-23-2011 at 12:46pm
No pictures yet??????
The world is full of youth—what we need is a fountain of smart!
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-23-2011 at 4:00pm
some previews on fb!!!
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-23-2011 at 7:06pm
We had to bail at the last minute- very prego wife, very overtired 4-yr-old. Looking forward to pics!
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI

Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-23-2011 at 7:10pm
Well, Sydney and I are back home in McDonough after a quick trip to Allan and Dana's new boat/ Halloween Party. Flew up yesterday morning then came right back first thing this morning so we both were wiped out when we hit the door.

Huge THANK YOU to Allan & Dana for their hospiltality and wonderful time. If you've never been, I suggest you put in on your bucket list of CCFan Events to do cause it really was a grand time. Every room is decorated for the ocassion and I don't mean lightly. The yard is just as "spooky" and was even a part time trailer park with all the RV's there boarding party goers. They had enough food to feed a small army and it keeping with the true blue CCFans we are the keg was the first thing to run out of.
The 200V is a sight to see and as we well all know, pictures don't do it any justice. She's Beautiful Guy's! Same goes for the Hurricane. Allan is trully a great carpenter.
It was great catching up with the midwest fans and their familys. This group of Correct Craft owners that we have here is truly amazing as how many of your friends would travel to celebrate a delivery of your new boat and attend a Halloween party from a hour or so away to across the country? It truly is an extended family, great to be a part of and hard to explain to those who aren't.

I did bring the camera but didn't take too many pics as was busy catching up with 'family'.

Sydney with 'Kermit'!

Dave and I having a great talk in Allan's beautiful backyard.

Introducing...... Arrighi Nautique Delivery Team....'The Green Man Group'!

Pete Brainard took a break from his tubing tour to point out the hoisting point on the new 200 is the preferred choice of tow point on the tour!

Members of the 'Green Man Group' clowning around!

Two of CCFan Icons who need no introduction.....Pete & Reid.

Okay.... we weren't all men..... Laurie was a member too! And Bigwavedave was in green too.

But she didn't stay in costume for long as she was scared right out it!

Thanks again Allan, Dana & Fans for a wonderful evening of Tricks -n- Treats. Sydney and I had a great time.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-24-2011 at 4:51am
Just arrived back home safe and sound. Pictures will have to wait till tomorrow but we wanted to say thank you to Alan and his family for hosting us and putting on a killer party.

MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-24-2011 at 12:58pm

SORRY GUYS. But Bully got too close to one of the TRAPS !!

66 Skylark
93 SN
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-24-2011 at 1:23pm

66 Skylark
93 SN
Andy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-24-2011 at 3:33pm
Now I see why there are no tower speakers. It's all so clear now....
My Blue 82SOLD!
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-24-2011 at 4:14pm
Marty, any vids of the dog puking?
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-24-2011 at 4:18pm
Dressing up as another CCFAN is so 2006...
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI

storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-24-2011 at 4:34pm
Here's a few pics from last night's water test...It actually floats and runs!!!

storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-24-2011 at 6:52pm
Some more pics from the weekend. Thanks again to Alan and his family for opening their home to all us clowns, especially the ones in following pictures!

Todd pretending to listen to Quinner.

Ref Raindog keeping everyone in line.

Reid and Reid talking to Randy, Todd and Alan

On our way to Clinton!

The legendary 81, simply amazing.

Ready for the first launch

Proud new owners of the 200 Sport!! (They did ski!)

Disco ball now a standard option on all 2012 models

Crazy man dancing only available in the "Arrighi Deliver Team" package models

Alan's Hurricane project, I'm sure Dave, Marty and Donald got it mostly completed while they waited for their ride to the airport. Looking forward to progress pics!
Randy_in_Ohio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-24-2011 at 7:37pm
Ashley and I made it home last night about 7pm. We had a GREAT time. A BIG thanks to Alan and Dana. These guys really know how to throw a party! The work they put into the decorating and the "dungeon" in the basement is unreal. It was great to see the progress Alan has made on the hurricane and to check out the new Sport, what a beautiful boat.

It was great seeing everyone again. Can't wait till we meet up again!
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-24-2011 at 8:32pm
I'm really sorry I couldn't make it to the absolutely fantastic "Alan and Dana" party again. I miss you guys but I've got some stuff going on personal that was a higher priority.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-24-2011 at 9:10pm

66 Skylark
93 SN
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123>
  Share Topic