NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Annual Halloween Party at magicman's

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123>
Author
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Annual Halloween Party at magicman's
    Posted: October-06-2011 at 11:56am
It's that time again and this year I thought I would post this in the reunion thread since it is really becoming a CCfan party. We've got a lot of first time fans coming this year including Reid and Laurie Pinkham, Tim Morfoot, Don Tilley who will all be driving all the way up in the RV and camping on site.

Should another great time with plenty of food, music, boat talk and frights.

Another little highlight would also be that Reid's contingent will be delivering our new 200 Sport so we'll all get a first look at it.

Date is Saturday October 22nd and all ccfans are welcome. email me for directions and info if interested in coming out.

Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2011 at 12:08pm
Sounds like a mini LG 2008. Wish we could make it!
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2011 at 12:20pm
Any floor space available in the RV?
scottb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2011 at 12:36pm
We are really looking forward to it. I think the kids are more excited about seeing the dogs than the Halloween festivities.
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2011 at 12:39pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

You might have to fight with Boaty & Skipper for floor space but they might be sleeping with Mom & Dad.

You might be taking my spot as I'm supposed to have my girls that weekend but they may opt to participate in a Dodgeball tournament that weekend at their church. If that's the case then I'm headed to Charlotte for the road trip to be a part of the "Delivery Team". Looking forward to it if it works out.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2011 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

Yeah we'll find a spot for you, plenty of room.

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2011 at 12:56pm
Tim, bring that hammock. I'll wrap a refrigerator box in garbage bags and be set.
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2011 at 1:10pm
We're in Magic... Always look forward to it !!! Can't wait to see the "Mean Green Machine"

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2011 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by Mojo Mojo wrote:

We're in Magic... Always look forward to it !!! Can't wait to see the "Mean Green Machine"

Moj'

Awesome Dave, can't believe we haven't gotten together since GL. Strange summer for us so this little shindig will be good for everyone.

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2011 at 1:49pm
DING
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2011 at 2:43pm
My only question is who is skiing on Saturday before the party, I need to determine if I should arrive in the midwest early or plan on staying late?
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2011 at 2:47pm
surely i'll be skiing, probably M3Fan, skutsch, etc., just depends on schedules
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2011 at 3:35pm
[Awesome Dave, can't believe we haven't gotten together since GL. Strange summer for us so this little shindig will be good for everyone.

Yep, time flies doesn't it??? Look forward to seeing everyone there Blaggo Jr. !!! hahaha

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2011 at 5:11pm
Maddies favorite party of the year, look forward to seeing everyone in a couple weeks!!
Randy_in_Ohio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-07-2011 at 1:44pm
I think me and the kids are going to make the trip! Looking forward to seeing everyone!
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-07-2011 at 3:18pm
I actually thought I might be able to join you all this year. But, alas, 30 year high school reunion same night. Oh well, always next year. Looks like a lot of fun. BKH
Livin' the Dream

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-08-2011 at 3:43am
Dang...sounds like an All-Star guest list...sure wish me and Patti could get away.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-08-2011 at 9:54am

John,

How did you know I was going......
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-08-2011 at 12:06pm
Or even I !
So Dave- I guess we are called "All-Stars" now among other things?
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2011 at 11:37am
Sounds like some of the Iowa folk might be able to make the trip over.

Alan, I might have to bring the 78 just to make sure that boom mount works!

Joe, I'm in for as much skiing/boating as possible..bring your cold gear. Looks like I'll be able to head over Friday and stay till whenever.
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2011 at 3:22pm
Dave, and Marty,

J-Bear was making reference to my arrival.

I am expecting the Hurricane to be finished for a ride.

No pressure here.

Donald
Luchog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luchog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2011 at 3:44pm
I remember the halloween parte thread when I joined the forums, I knew this was a cool gang.

Have a great time you all!
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-11-2011 at 12:35am
I was referencing each and everyone of you guys. It is gonna be a fine time with this guest list.

Remember..we love pictures!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-17-2011 at 12:50am

Well getting ready to fly in to N.C.on Thursday.

Then road trip to the party......

Do I have to bring my heated socks....

John, no road trip pics are allowed....like Vegas

Can't wait
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-17-2011 at 11:46am
Looks like I'm gonna miss out on the RV full of misfits delivering the latest addition to Alan and Dana's fleet of CC's as Sydney say's she doesn't want to give up her weekend with Dad. HOWEVER...seeing as how this is turning into a mini reunion of sorts she is all for flying up on Sat to be a part of it all so if all goes well, we'll be there in costume of course.

Alan I'll give you a ring for directions and hotel recommendations.Of course reid still has my tent so we could always pitch it in the "graveyard" and sleep with the gouls.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-17-2011 at 2:08pm
Myself and Alicia are officially in for this weekend. I figure I might as well drag over the 78 so someone can take pictures from the water on the first run...might be a good job for Picture Pat?

Anyone have recommendations on hotels in the area?

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-17-2011 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by storm34 storm34 wrote:

Myself and Alicia are officially in for this weekend. I figure I might as well drag over the 78 so someone can take pictures from the water on the first run...might be a good job for Picture Pat?

Anyone have recommendations on hotels in the area?

WOW gang this is turning out to be a Big Deal, hope we don't disappoint, ha!! NOT A CHANCE!!!! Dana has been truly possessed this year and the house is as crazy as ever, never a dull moment here in October!

For new comers....there is hot food for Saturday night so bring your appetites and since we have so many Correct Craft people we'll be going back to a keg this year too. Not sure what that says for CC people but the beer is covered.

Now unfortunately we have a full house for over nighters so If we haven't already made a spot for you we are pretty full. There is plenty of room to pitch a tent outside but it's getting pretty cold here at night so that's your call. If you want to tent bring a space heater and we'll run some power out to you. With the help of a few of the local regulars we'll have hot coffee and a nice breakfast for anyone that does stay over.

I called for room availability this morning and here's what I've got. There is a Candlewood suites and a Holiday Inn about 12 miles from the house, these are the closest and both are fairly new so are your best bet. You can call 800-931-4667 to reserve either as they are owned by the same company. Not much left for rooms so don't waste any time. If these don't work out there are others just a little further away, Sure wish we had more room inside but looks like we're a sell out!! You can call me at 630-209-3619 anytime for help.

See you Saturday night.
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-17-2011 at 3:49pm
So the 'Road Crew' is sleeping where? RV, outside, dollhouse?
66 Skylark
93 SN
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-17-2011 at 4:18pm
Originally posted by MartyMabe MartyMabe wrote:

So the 'Road Crew' is sleeping where? RV, outside, dollhouse?

Tool Shed!!!!

No you guys were first to ask so you get the deluxe accomodations of the infamous Bounder. I have already rodent proofed it for winter though so careful walking around at night without shoes on, about a dozen mouse traps out!!!
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-17-2011 at 5:08pm
So bring my HAZMAT or painting suit?!
COLD--it's only supposed to be 42'
66 Skylark
93 SN
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   123>
  Share Topic