NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1969 Brochure /1947 Brochure Cover

Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
Author
nautique frk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1969 Brochure /1947 Brochure Cover
    Posted: October-21-2011 at 8:01pm
I recently emailed Keith a copy of the cover for the 1947 Correct Craft Brochure and the complete 1969 Brochure, We should see them on here soon.
Does anyone have a good way to scan the newspaper version of the Orlando Tribune (Correct Craft paper) I have alot of them from the 60's 70's and 80's I would like to add to the reference section. I also have a bunch of Correct Craft Tribune and Nautique News that could be scanned and added as well. Here is a copy of the 1947 Brochure

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-21-2011 at 8:06pm
Sorry for the misspelling on the header :(
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-21-2011 at 8:16pm
I think you can edit the post, and correct the spelling if you really want to... hit post option and choose edit post...
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-21-2011 at 8:19pm
Sebastian, Thanks for the info ;) Updated
SNobsessed View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNobsessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-21-2011 at 10:15pm
Great pieces of history . . .
“Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”

Ben Franklin
dwcar View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwcar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-21-2011 at 10:50pm
Those trees look just like that picture was taken today but that truck sure looks funny
83Ski
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-21-2011 at 11:06pm
Thats great news Mike,Thanks. How about a cover tease for the 69's   
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-24-2011 at 2:11pm
1969 Brochure
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-24-2011 at 2:15pm
Side 2 1969 Brochure
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-24-2011 at 2:17pm
Not sure why the blue line showed up on my scan ?
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-24-2011 at 11:08pm
Doesn't matter Mike,thanks for posting it. Since I have a vested interest I'm surprised to see they used the Mustang SS pictures from the 68 models. I'm not sure about the other models pictures.
On a side note 42 years have passed since they advertised they had 44 years experence
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-25-2011 at 12:03am
I always wondered if the '69 brochure existed. Very cool! I did not realize the Southwind nameplate was used this early. The earliest I had seen it in the reference section was ~'72-'73. I knew the Freeport and Southwind were basically the same boat, but, I assumed the Freeport transitioned into the SW with maybe some hull or deck mods. From the looks of it, they existed at the same time. One might have been more heavily optioned than the other??
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-25-2011 at 2:55am
thanks Gary..needed that..means 42 years since got outa high school. Yikes!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
adamt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-25-2011 at 4:42am

-Adam

1973 Skier
MattB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-25-2011 at 10:46am
Shows how long ago people were wake surfing!

75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-25-2011 at 12:03pm
Funny, the Nautique looks very old school 60s but the Torino looks quite modern, well at least much more so than the Nautique. I guess I understand tho, I am guessing the Nautique was more focused on performance than style points.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-25-2011 at 3:47pm
Adam very cool Modification !!
mountaineerminer View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mountaineerminer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-25-2011 at 6:48pm
Thought I would add these. I sent Higher resolution scans to Keith a week or two ago.

Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-25-2011 at 7:43pm
I will take two at $2095.OO

LOL

Donald
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-25-2011 at 8:15pm
86BFN View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 86BFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2011 at 10:39pm
Very Cool Stuff!   

Mountaineer, have you ever been on South Holston Lake? I've boated there many times.
👣 Steve
86 Barefoot Nautique

89 Martinique
Former Owner: 93 Hydrodyne 350 MAG
fanofccfan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fanofccfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-28-2011 at 12:46am
No sign of a 1969 Marauder 19 and the 69 Southwind I picked up for parts is a inboard direct drive..not the i/o that is shown. all else looks the same. i.e. walk thru windshield, bow rail...very cool addition to the reference section. Thanks
mountaineerminer View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mountaineerminer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-28-2011 at 6:12pm
86BFN,

I broke a 2 ribs skiing on South Holson this past summer! Its a busy place for sure
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-30-2011 at 4:12pm
I sent these over to Keith a while back not sure why they have not been added to the Refernece Section ? I have other stuff to submit in next few weeks too ! lots of cool material.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2012 at 8:08pm
If anyone can load these on the Reference section these would be great to have there. I have the 1947 cover shot and the 1969 Brochure if anyone wants me to email to them.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2012 at 4:50pm
Bueller, Bueller, Bueller ?
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2012 at 5:27pm
I wanted the high resolution of the 69's Mike and pm'ed you but it must have not got thru.I'll pm you my email and will see it that goes thru Thanks
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2012 at 5:37pm
Gary, youve already got them... the one I forwarded to you consisted of 2 pages, about 4300 x 11,000 pixels and ~7MB each. Did you download them and open them in full size?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2012 at 8:50pm
Tim, Will they be entered into the reference section ?
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2012 at 9:03pm
Mike, I sure hope so... I dont have the power!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
  Share Topic