NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1969 Brochure /1947 Brochure Cover

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2012 at 9:43pm
Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

Gary, youve already got them... the one I forwarded to you consisted of 2 pages, about 4300 x 11,000 pixels and ~7MB each. Did you download them and open them in full size?

No I did not Tim,I'm only on my 2nd day of the Jbear How to use my computer class I will give it a try Thanks
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2012 at 11:52am
Originally posted by Gary S Gary S wrote:

Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

Gary, youve already got them... the one I forwarded to you consisted of 2 pages, about 4300 x 11,000 pixels and ~7MB each. Did you download them and open them in full size?

No I did not Tim,I'm only on my 2nd day of the Jbear How to use my computer class I will give it a try Thanks

Uh oh, next thing you know it, you'll be losing all your phone numbers on a monthly basis!

Congrats on the new move, btw!
ny_nautique View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ny_nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-30-2013 at 12:07am
I notice that 1969 still isn't in the reference section. Keith, if you see this, can you make it so?
- Jeff
1999 Ski Nautique
turningpoint84 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turningpoint84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-30-2013 at 10:58am
Jeff,

NTQFRK emailed me a copy of it if you'd like it.

It's nothing special, but has a nice San Juan I/O pic in it, but the same exact one's from 1968.

Proud 1968 mustang owner and now
1970 Mustang
ny_nautique View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ny_nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-30-2013 at 11:10am
Yeah I don't need it, just thought if we could close up that gap on the site.
I noticed the pic was the same.
- Jeff
1999 Ski Nautique
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turningpoint84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-30-2013 at 11:12am
Yeah I'd like a 1970 one if someone has it!

1970 Mustang
ArtCozier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArtCozier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-30-2013 at 11:42am
Originally posted by davidg davidg wrote:

I always wondered if the '69 brochure existed. Very cool! I did not realize the Southwind nameplate was used this early. The earliest I had seen it in the reference section was ~'72-'73.

According to photos that I have found in the Archives, the Southwind name was first used on some of the big (30' +) boats built in the Titusville plant in the '40s and '50s. A number of those old names were recycled after we closed Titusville.
Art
"Art"
ArtCozier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArtCozier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-30-2013 at 11:50am
Originally posted by turningpoint84 turningpoint84 wrote:

I think I have one, but will have to take it to FedEX (formerly Kinko's) to have it scanned if I can find it.
Art
"Art"
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turningpoint84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-30-2013 at 2:48pm
Originally posted by ArtCozier ArtCozier wrote:

Originally posted by turningpoint84 turningpoint84 wrote:

I think I have one, but will have to take it to FedEX (formerly Kinko's) to have it scanned if I can find it.
Art

Art,

That would be greatly appreciated!!
1970 Mustang
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turningpoint84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-03-2013 at 1:52pm
Any luck Art?
1970 Mustang
Chevy350 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chevy350 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2015 at 12:09am
I know Keith is a busy guy, is there any way someome could either get in the brochure section or can I get it emailed to me?
1972 Mustang
ArtCozier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArtCozier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2015 at 11:57am
Originally posted by fanofccfan fanofccfan wrote:

No sign of a 1969 Marauder 19 and the 69 Southwind I picked up for parts is a inboard direct drive..not the i/o that is shown. all else looks the same. i.e. walk thru windshield, bow rail...very cool addition to the reference section. Thanks

Sometimes the Marauder and the Wildcat were interchangeable. I think perhaps they would build one without putting a name on it, then name it whatever the customer wanted it to be called! (???)
"Art"
fanofccfan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fanofccfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2015 at 8:03pm
Interesting tidbit of info Art. Not all that surprising though considering the economic climate of correct craft from that era.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic