NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Townsend Link Jammin'

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Tim D View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Townsend Link Jammin'
    Posted: October-30-2011 at 11:55pm
Here's a pic of Townsend Link playing bass in his R&B Beach music band at a concert last week.

Tim D
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-31-2011 at 1:12pm
And this was where???
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
Waterdog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waterdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-31-2011 at 4:46pm
Hey Tim were was that. Last time I ran into Townsend he was peddling one of those new boats in front of Overtons in Greenville.
- waterdog -

78 Ski Tique

Tim D View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-01-2011 at 1:08am
It was a free concert in Whiteville. He told me about it a White Lake Marine the last time I took some decals over there. http://www.blackwaterrhythmandbluesband.com/
Tim D
whitelakerider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelakerider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2011 at 7:21pm
I can't go anywhere and not be spotted! hahaha This is my "therapy" to keep me sane!
1973 San Juan Flybridge
www.nautiqueparts.com
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2011 at 7:47pm
WTH? I clicked on the link, I don't see Townsend on the band's page anywhere? You're getting taken advantage of my friend...you should be the posterboy of the blackwater rhythm and blues band.

Nobody puts baby in a corner.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Tim D View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2011 at 9:04pm
Townsend is replacing Neil, I guess they haven't updated the site. Townsend used to run the mixing board for them.
Tim D
whitelakerider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelakerider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-04-2011 at 12:00pm
Hahaha IAughtNaut, we are in the process of switching me and our previous bass player so until I'm "full time" on stage and not back and forth between the sound board and the bass we are keeping Neil on the webpage. You can also check us out at www.facebook.com/blackwaterrandb and see where we are going. I also have started a christian rock band out of Myrtle Beach. Check us out at www.facebook.com/jubalssong and www.jubalssong.com. I hope all is well! I talked to your dad the other day and told him to tell you to quit slackin and do some work!
1973 San Juan Flybridge
www.nautiqueparts.com
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-04-2011 at 1:37pm
Haha, yeah, the old man's pretty excited about his new platform brackets...now I just need to get him on here occasionally to post some updates. In the past 6 months he's had his stringers replaced, the floor rebuilt, the carpeting redone, the shaft and prop replaced, won and received a custom cover from you, ordered new removable brackets for his platform, restored his trailer, and learned to wakeboard without posting a single pic...maybe you were talking to the wrong Deen when you said to "quit slackin"
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic