Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lee Roy Hartung Auction this Saturday

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
dmiracle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmiracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lee Roy Hartung Auction this Saturday
    Posted: November-02-2011 at 1:41pm
Check this out.....

Auction

Click the video on the right to view the collection of stuff to be auctioned off.
Doug
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-02-2011 at 7:44pm
Ha, I emailed this to skutsch yesterday. That is 10 minutes from where I grew up, I was thinking of just going for kicks today but the auction site really showed enough for me.

After that American Pickers show started my father told me about him, and that a friend of his hung out over there from time to time. Apparently Jay Leno asked to come out and see what he had. Hartung told him ok over the phone and when he finally arrived told him to get lost. There should be a picture of him under ornery. I should have made an effort to meet him.
peter1234 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-02-2011 at 9:40pm
some good model a hot rod material there    I love the 34 phaeton
former skylark owner now a formula but I cant let this place go
dmiracle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmiracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-11-2011 at 12:57pm
For those interested, here are the results of the auction Auction Results

I'm amazed at how high some of the license plate collections and motorcycles went for yet, the deals folks got on the antique vehicles.

Doug
peter1234 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-11-2011 at 9:40pm
I was amazed at the price of the motorcycles and the lack of value with the model a s you could have found a good buy on the start of an all steel high boy or 2 door sedan street rod
former skylark owner now a formula but I cant let this place go
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic