NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

White Lake 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 2345>
Author
JCole View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JCole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2012 at 11:58pm
Congratulations!! Now teach her to love CC's just like all of us!
Jane
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2012 at 11:19pm
     Getting closer   !!
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
Keeganino View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeganino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2012 at 5:55pm
I cannot wait my friend! Missing the boat right now since it is cold and raining.
"working on these old boats may not be cost effective but as it shows its what it brings into your life that matters" -Roger

1973 Skier
jackiewdeen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackiewdeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2012 at 12:54pm
Keeganino, wait until you see what is planned this year
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2012 at 5:53pm
Mr.and Mr's Link--- Congratulations!

Keep me up to date on what's a coming!
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
Keeganino View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeganino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2012 at 1:37pm
How bout Jackie's Saturday morning barefoot run.
"working on these old boats may not be cost effective but as it shows its what it brings into your life that matters" -Roger

1973 Skier
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2012 at 11:23am
Congratulations Townsend!

A few of us still have our eyes on the early prize in florida for another months of so, but I still have this date on the calender in great big letters.
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
whitelakerider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelakerider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2012 at 1:08am
I forgot to say.... that picture of Peyton is when she was praying that Jackie doesn't throw himself out of the boat again this year!
1973 San Juan Flybridge
www.nautiqueparts.com
Keeganino View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeganino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2012 at 12:56am
Beautiful girl! Gonna post some you tubes of Jackie and Adam later when I get home

1973 Skier
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2012 at 12:48am
Looks like you have been busy.

Great looking kid.

Donald

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackiewdeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2012 at 12:43am
Looks like you did good. Congrats. Can't wait to meet here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelakerider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2012 at 12:37am
Whats up guys? Sorry I have been slack on this lately. I have had a lot going on with boat shows and to top it off (going to brag like hell for a bit.....) My daughter, Peyton Elizabeth Link was born last night weighing in at 7lbs 13oz and 20" long! She is absolutely perfect and I cant wait for you all to meet her! I already have her a Nautique shirt to wear to the event. I am returning to work on Tues and plan to start busting a** getting this thing going. Look forward to posting some details sometime next week!
1973 San Juan Flybridge
www.nautiqueparts.com
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2012 at 6:48pm
That sucks Greg, we'll miss you. If your daughter wants to come out, she knows where to find us.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2012 at 8:57pm
Looks like we will miss this years as I will be beading to British Columbia in Mid April for work and will not be back other than the occasional long week-ends until October / November...Last year was a blast and who knows perhaps my daughter will show up anyway (I can hide the swivel ski before I leave town)
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackiewdeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2012 at 2:21pm
I am not bringing the "old Acapulco", it has no paint. I have possession of the Wolfinger "Medalist". It has a nice finish on it.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-27-2012 at 11:51pm
you know that's right

I probably haven't seen that ski in 10 years...
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackiewdeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-27-2012 at 11:19pm
Hey Swakinz, I like the Sat. morning barefoot runs. I will bring a back ski. lAughtNaut will be in I am sure.
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2012 at 7:45pm
Stevie Wonder!!!!

Yes U can help!! Townsend should be monitoring this thread--
Waiting to hear from him on Clinics.And also a better grill.
White Lake Motel--ground zero--YES
Food on Friday--Pizza sounds good, but Dave('s wife ) might feed us again .

I was gonna get the burgers and dogs again-- but if U wanta twist my arm.

Food,utensils,condiments,etc., list can be started now if U want.

So feel free to start if U want. Don't forget-- this Event is AFTER my birthday
66 Skylark
93 SN
Swatkinz View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swatkinz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-24-2012 at 9:07pm
ATTN: Marty Mabe

Let's get the details rolling on this. What can I do? How can I help?
Not to put this all in your lap, but you have always been the organizer here. I'm happy to do any part of it, but don't want to step on toes. You've been great, just let me know how I can help.

I'm coming this year and want to participate. Ideally, I'll arrive on Friday early afternoon and be rolling out on Sunday morning.

Questions so far:
Will White Lake Motel be ground zero again?
Grilled burgers and dogs again on Saturday night?
Why don't we find a pizza delivery place for Friday night? Fewer people, easier, cheap. Just my $.02

Clinics?
I still want to see (with my own eyes, not an online thread) an alignment clinic.

Barefooting Saturday morn early. I'll have a boom and extended pylon.

My family may not be coming this year. If not, I'm happy to split cost/share my room with someone.
Steve
2011 Sport/Air 200
Excalibur 343
2017 Boatmate Tandem Axle Trailer

Former CC owner (77, 80, 95, 88, all SNs)

Former Malibu owner (07, 09)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackiewdeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-22-2012 at 9:35pm
I agree Keeganino, work does get in the way of having a good time. I teach,but have already turned in the Friday at White Lake as a sick day. I took lessons from my first ex-wife. she could tell me during supper that she would have a headache at bed time. Maybe I will not be to sick to pull up there to find a "doctor". I know Dr. Whitelake Rider should be there.
Keeganino View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeganino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-19-2011 at 8:36pm
Man I have been out of the loop lately. Having a job is getting in the way of my real life. I will definitely bring the guitar this year and look forward to jamming with the others. Always happy to man the grill or help out in whatever capacity needed. The kids had a great time last year and are looking forward to doing it again this year.

Before WL I am hoping to re-wire the Skier and replace any guages that are not working. Just bought a great looking set off of Ebay that came off a Lyman. Have yet to see my tach, ammeter, or oil pressure gauge work so I am looking forward to getting in there and rewiring everything.

1973 Skier

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackiewdeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-19-2011 at 12:38pm
Hey guys, looking to refurbish my tach and speedometers for the 75Nautique. Anyone know anything about classic boat works? Any ideas?
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-23-2011 at 6:33pm
Originally posted by jackiewdeen jackiewdeen wrote:

Long story short, It is running like a top

And when you figure in the trailer you rebuilt last summer, whatever you're doing to the windshield and speedos now, the engine rebuild and all new fiberglass in what, 95? That boat's newer now than it was when you bought it off the line! Nat can have mine when the time comes, yours is 10 years newer anyway!
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-23-2011 at 6:26pm
You forgot to mention the new platform brackets that Townsend's having made for you to keep it out of the kitchen, haha.

That quip about my sister's no joke though...I told her before I bought my boat and the first thing she said was, cool, that means I get the Nautique when dad dies (talking about his 75).

Most morbid thing I've ever heard.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-23-2011 at 5:43pm
Well Jackie its like I always say when things break and it is gonna cost me a bunch of money

-whatcha gonna do a man has got to have a boat
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackiewdeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-23-2011 at 5:22pm
Well Steve, you know dealers' eyes light up when someone walks in with a piece of platic in their hand (Visa) and says "Can you fix my boat?"
who knew that stingers in a Nautique need to be replaced after a short 36 years. The guy didn't even try to salvgage the cheap indoor-outdoor carpet I had installed 12 years ago. He when to the factory and bought the latest edition of carpet. Had to wait a couple of weeks to get the first order of the new lot. With the new flooring and carpet, The rest was underneath with all new hoses, fuel and exhaust, plus all the fiberclass abd housing for the rudder rebuild. Finding the correct strut took about a month. Correct Crafts last batch of replacements were at the wrong angle or some other defects. The new shaft, the old had actually sheared off leaving about one and a quarter inches in the transmission coupling, along with the new dripless coupling basically completed a complete overhail of the boat. So, the numbers came out to be shocking but my daughter thinkd it will still be a good hand-me down when I expire. Since IAughtNaut has a Nautique, she inherits Dad's boat. Long story short, It is running like a top and plans to bring in the summer with another trip to White Lake. Looking forward.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelakerider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-23-2011 at 2:04am
Sounds like a good time in the making! I will see about getting some grills lined up instead of the cooker. I will see about getting a new boat in the water again for you all to try. I will make sure all the paperwork is filled out in advance so all IAughtNaut will have to do is sign it so he can have one for you at every event. hehehe I'm sure everyone would pitch in a few bucks toward the down payment right? It seems that I'm bringing my guitar and maybe a few more guys (if they agree to come) to provide some music because the Godfather called me last week almost crying because he wanted some tunes.... haha. Keep the thoughts coming and lets make this the best yet!
1973 San Juan Flybridge
www.nautiqueparts.com
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-22-2011 at 11:32pm
HW-- You like putting'words' in other people's mouth as much as you like putting in yours!

You just CRACK me up MAN!!!!
66 Skylark
93 SN
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-22-2011 at 11:25pm
Originally posted by reidp reidp wrote:

Oh, I was definitely there last year, and having a blast, but probably keeping a slightly lower, and I guess quieter profile since we're representing the dealership now. I hate having to be responsible.
As for skiing, don't count on seeing me out there in that cold water! As for the flattering pic Tim took above, anybody can throw some water when they're falling down.
As for new boats to demo, between Townsend and White Lake Marine and us at Race City Marine, we'll try to make sure like last year that there's a nice slalom boat (hopefully another 200V Sport) and wakeboard boat out there like last year.

Wear a costume, it'll be like you're undercover. Responsibility be dammed!

Cold water!? In the winter my shower doesn't get as warm as that lake was in April last year! The water was warmer than the air!

Can't wait to see what you guys bring to show us, that 200V was SWEET last year!
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-22-2011 at 8:03pm
Originally posted by reidp reidp wrote:

As for skiing, don't count on seeing me out there in that cold water! As for the flattering pic Tim took above, anybody can throw some water when they're falling down.

Oh, really?......you told me the handle slipped. If that is so, then how do you explain this?

"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 2345>
  Share Topic