Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

White Lake 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234 5>
Author
jackiewdeen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackiewdeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-27-2012 at 11:19pm
Hey Swakinz, I like the Sat. morning barefoot runs. I will bring a back ski. lAughtNaut will be in I am sure.
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-27-2012 at 11:51pm
you know that's right

I probably haven't seen that ski in 10 years...
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackiewdeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2012 at 2:21pm
I am not bringing the "old Acapulco", it has no paint. I have possession of the Wolfinger "Medalist". It has a nice finish on it.
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2012 at 8:57pm
Looks like we will miss this years as I will be beading to British Columbia in Mid April for work and will not be back other than the occasional long week-ends until October / November...Last year was a blast and who knows perhaps my daughter will show up anyway (I can hide the swivel ski before I leave town)
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2012 at 6:48pm
That sucks Greg, we'll miss you. If your daughter wants to come out, she knows where to find us.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
whitelakerider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelakerider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2012 at 12:37am
Whats up guys? Sorry I have been slack on this lately. I have had a lot going on with boat shows and to top it off (going to brag like hell for a bit.....) My daughter, Peyton Elizabeth Link was born last night weighing in at 7lbs 13oz and 20" long! She is absolutely perfect and I cant wait for you all to meet her! I already have her a Nautique shirt to wear to the event. I am returning to work on Tues and plan to start busting a** getting this thing going. Look forward to posting some details sometime next week!
1973 San Juan Flybridge
www.nautiqueparts.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackiewdeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2012 at 12:43am
Looks like you did good. Congrats. Can't wait to meet here
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2012 at 12:48am
Looks like you have been busy.

Great looking kid.

Donald
Keeganino View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeganino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2012 at 12:56am
Beautiful girl! Gonna post some you tubes of Jackie and Adam later when I get home
"working on these old boats may not be cost effective but as it shows its what it brings into your life that matters" -Roger

1973 Skier

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelakerider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2012 at 1:08am
I forgot to say.... that picture of Peyton is when she was praying that Jackie doesn't throw himself out of the boat again this year!
1973 San Juan Flybridge
www.nautiqueparts.com
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2012 at 11:23am
Congratulations Townsend!

A few of us still have our eyes on the early prize in florida for another months of so, but I still have this date on the calender in great big letters.
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
Keeganino View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeganino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2012 at 1:37pm
How bout Jackie's Saturday morning barefoot run.
"working on these old boats may not be cost effective but as it shows its what it brings into your life that matters" -Roger

1973 Skier
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2012 at 5:53pm
Mr.and Mr's Link--- Congratulations!

Keep me up to date on what's a coming!
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackiewdeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2012 at 12:54pm
Keeganino, wait until you see what is planned this year
Keeganino View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeganino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2012 at 5:55pm
I cannot wait my friend! Missing the boat right now since it is cold and raining.

1973 Skier
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2012 at 11:19pm
     Getting closer   !!
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
JCole View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JCole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2012 at 11:58pm
Congratulations!! Now teach her to love CC's just like all of us!
Jane
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2012 at 4:07am
Wow, I really need to spend some more time online, I think I missed the last month.

Townsend, CONGRATULATIONS MAN! That's awesome, can't wait to meet her.

The end of April can't get here fast enough, flight's booked, counting the days.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2012 at 4:08am
Originally posted by whitelakerider whitelakerider wrote:

I forgot to say.... that picture of Peyton is when she was praying that Jackie doesn't throw himself out of the boat again this year!

+1
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
gun-driver View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2012 at 5:09pm
Damn Big Daddy's awsome!!!
When I get his age I hope I can throw myself out of bed, let alone throw myself out a boat...or barefoot.
You rock Big Daddy!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackiewdeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2012 at 12:23am
Hey GUN-DRIVER, love to see you. See you in White Lake 2012?I can bring a cot you you can throw in with IAughtNaut and myself.I have been digging in the archieve and am going to resurrect some "oldies, but goodies" this year. IAughtNaut has a new HD camera, so maybe we can get some pics. Hopefully the newest Whitelakerider won't get to see me eject this year.
gun-driver View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2012 at 12:58am
Can't make Whitelake but it looks like I'll be able to make the Nashville party.
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2012 at 6:53pm
OK-- With SJRR 2012 over with- except for the PICS-- I'm gonna beat Sweets and Steve Watkins to the punch.

Start chiming in on what you want to bring.
And even though I'm still 'Unemployed' - I said I'd get the burgers and dogs-- not unless someone wants to twist my 50 yr old arms- as of April 25th- and bequeath me of my promise- just let me know.

We'll give a few more days for the boys to post pics and get over their SJRR Trip and get this Party started
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
Swatkinz View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swatkinz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2012 at 11:22pm
Marty, I'm not going to make it to WL this year, unfortunately. New work situation, $3.60+ gas prices, etc.

Ya'll have fun and post pics.
Steve
2011 Sport/Air 200
Excalibur 343
2017 Boatmate Tandem Axle Trailer

Former CC owner (77, 80, 95, 88, all SNs)

Former Malibu owner (07, 09)
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2012 at 11:31pm
Originally posted by Swatkinz Swatkinz wrote:

Marty, I'm not going to make it to WL this year, unfortunately. New work situation, $3.60+ gas prices, etc.

Ya'll have fun and post pics.

That sucks man! Day trip?
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2012 at 12:21am

Maybe we can do a steering cable install clinic.....

We will do a prop test with "The One", thanks to Reidp.

Sounds like you need to visit Red Lobster Marty for your 50th.

Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
tullfooter View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2012 at 12:26am
White Lake, MI to White Lake, NC; 771 miles. Hmmmm?
Play hard, life's not a trial run.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2012 at 12:35am
60 miles farther than my trek will be... Get her done I hear there are some footers coming
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2012 at 6:12pm
Yes, lots of folks at the SJRR where talking about the next big event. WLK 2012.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelakerider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-02-2012 at 7:44pm
Hey guys! Start booking your rooms at White Lake Motel and Campground! (910) 862-3947. Also getting things squared away for lunch on Saturday. I have 2 gas grills (not cookers) lined up as of now if some one can bring a propane tank. Still working on T-shirt designs, door prizes, clinic(s), and other things.... Can't wait to see yall! P.S. Im getting the banjo and guitar warmed up!
1973 San Juan Flybridge
www.nautiqueparts.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234 5>
  Share Topic