NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

White Lake 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 2345>
Author
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-14-2012 at 11:59am
Bummed that I will miss this years event. Currently in British Columbia watching the white stuff fall from the sky. Looks like a low hour summer for the boat
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
whitelakerider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelakerider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2012 at 11:32am
When would be the best time for a clinic??
1973 San Juan Flybridge
www.nautiqueparts.com
sweet77 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2012 at 12:01pm
Saturday after the morning barefoot and ski session??????
76 Nautique

"If you do what you always did,You'll get what you always got!"

"An empty wagon makes t
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2012 at 2:44am
that was when the boat show was last year...are we lining them up again?
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
JMurph View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMurph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2012 at 10:22am
Townsend, what did you have in mind for a clinic? If it is repair related, then midday Saturday would be good. We could line up the boats, eat and have a clinic while everyone is off of the lake.

A ski related clinic, I would say Saturday morning.

A volleyball clinic, I would say Saturday evening.
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2012 at 11:23am
The Boats will be lined up Saturday morning as a Display ONLY. Hopefully we'll have some Locals and others just walking around looking at the Boats. This is to show White Lake Marine our appreciation for Sponsoring this Event and Inviting us Correct Craft Fans a place to gather and fellowship about our Love for these boats and their Families.
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2012 at 12:33pm
Originally posted by MartyMabe MartyMabe wrote:

The Boats will be lined up Saturday morning as a Display ONLY.

After skiing?
whitelakerider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelakerider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2012 at 12:42pm
the display is advertised to the public from 10-1.... I did that to allow y'all time to ski and should be good to roll in around 9 or a little after to set up the display
1973 San Juan Flybridge
www.nautiqueparts.com
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2012 at 10:55pm

Well Well Well,

Let's see about a week away and I'm ready now !!

Sounds good Big T for the times, we learn from the past :)

Marty you ready for a floating B party....

Less then a week away and the count is low, but it will grow !!

Come and have fun with us..

You never know who or what might show up....

Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2012 at 1:01am
Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

Originally posted by MartyMabe MartyMabe wrote:

The Boats will be lined up Saturday morning as a Display ONLY.

After skiing?

So Tim,   is this your official announcement of your attendance? If so , Great! You flying in or what? Are you bringing me an 'Original' Bow Stop for a #2 trailer
66 Skylark
93 SN
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2012 at 7:08pm
Godfather,

Did you fix that steering cable yet, or do I need to bring a few more paddles?

Donald
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2012 at 7:21pm
If I am to believe the facebook... then the godfather has in fact replaced his steering cable. I however have still not replaced my throttle cable Donald so if you want to help me out by dropping by the BBC in the next week or so and taking care of it that would be awesome! As for Tim dragging his feet on the logistics of getting a place to sleep booked and committing to the event.. that is just the way he is. If he doesn't announce soon I am going right to the top of that organization and getting a definite answer out of Melissa.

On a more serious note to Townsend.. I am going to need you to sell me a set of cables for an 83 SN.. the teleflex extreme ones you have listed on the site. Have you got them in stock or do I need to call in advance...
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2012 at 7:52pm
Originally posted by JoeinNY JoeinNY wrote:

..... I however have still not replaced my throttle cable Donald so if you want to help me out by dropping by the BBC in the next week or so and taking care of it that would be awesome! ...

So Joe-- are you at the BBC allready or when will you be there?
I haven't gotten back in touch with Reid yet as he had a 'Few' projects for me to do. I've been busy with my Unemployment Appeals Hearing and with the guy from church whom I paint for. Today was my Off day with him and for 2 weeks now. He's going on a cruise since the Furniture Market is coming to High Point and he rents his house out.
So I guess Reid lost faith in me and called you
Let me know when you're there and I'll free up some time and come on down and we can both knock the 'Projects' out for Reid-- that is if you haven't already finished them.
66 Skylark
93 SN
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2012 at 8:20pm
Marty I am not at the BBC my broken boat is though, it has been there since the SJRr and will wait there for me until I fly in next Thursday.   If you have some extra time and are going to be in the neighborhood you should give me a call maybe we can work something out about you working on my cables for me, As I would really rather hit the water as soon as I get to White Lake and not sit around in the parking lot putting new cables on
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2012 at 8:36pm
Joe,

I am willing to help, but I may need to do a few WOT TEST RUNS on Lake Norman. LOL !!!!!!!

This Saturday could work but Sunday is bad. One night next week could work for Marty ( possibly) and me. I can be available Thursday night to give you a hand. Just let me know if you get the parts.

Donald
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2012 at 8:58pm

I put my new steering cable in already and tested....

Man it drives alot better too..

And Donald, I will have a new paddle as well...hehe
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2012 at 12:17pm
[QUOTE=The Godfather]

I put my new steering cable in already and tested....

Godfather,

Where you able to approve your own Warranty Claim and get that done under Warranty?

Donald
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2012 at 5:47pm
Guys,

Just a reminder that the season for White Lake does not start until May so the motels and hotels are not open yet. I called the White Lake Motel and Camp Ground last night and had to leave a message. I gave her my cell phone number.   They called me back at 1:00 PM today and I gave her my Credit Card info.

She said she still have rooms. All rooms are doubles ( Two queen beds) and the rate is $65.00 plus tax per night. That is a good rate and the rooms were clean the last two years.

Donald
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2012 at 1:12pm
-All
You are killing me with all the posts and hype on this years event. Unfortunately I am still in British Columbia and will not be able to attend. Big difference from picture below and what you all will be enjoying....

'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
jackiewdeen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackiewdeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-22-2012 at 5:38pm
If the picture above is a ski boom, I want to see the size of the NAUTIQUE when the snow is gone.
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-23-2012 at 6:31pm
No school today here in Auburn NY.. a few inches of wet snow on branches with leaves on them can apparently cause a problem. However just another couple days of work and I will be heading down to NC.. where the long term forecast has the weather at White lake looking to be mostly sunny 78, 80, 79.. percent of rain 10,20,20.. water temp as of last saturday was 70..

Should be just what the doctor ordered to get me through a long May...
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-23-2012 at 6:39pm
Oh yeah, I won't mind getting to see yous guys neither...

Sounds like a few new additionas to what was already a good early morning barefoot crew last year... I hear that Trbenj has challenged Steady Eddie to a 2-up endurance race around the lake. They tell me it gets pretty rough out there after the second lap or so. ..
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-23-2012 at 6:40pm
Yeah Joe-- saw that white stuff on the Weather Channel this Monday morning. Still---with the water down here- you're not worried about ---as George on Seinfeld would say--    "Shrinkage" . Better bring a Dry Suit
66 Skylark
93 SN
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-23-2012 at 6:45pm
Oh-- Headed down to Reid's Tuesday morning to put those leaf springs on the trailers, and whatever else he has me doing.
Never tackled a Morse cable install yet-- just the simple heel-toe on the Skylark. U gonna trust me doing that if the parts are there? Might need a call for instructions--as I see some guys are having a little issue installing their cables.
66 Skylark
93 SN
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-23-2012 at 6:52pm
Mr, Morfoot
Were we gonna be honored by your Presence? Are you gonna be able to squeeze this trip out?
66 Skylark
93 SN
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-23-2012 at 7:03pm
Marty,
     I dont know if the parts will show or not.. they are showing as going to be there tomorrow.. but not yet picked up from White Lake, so only time will tell. I would be more than happy to turn you loose on putting them in... and even give you Tim Benjamins number to call with questions!
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-24-2012 at 1:26pm
Hey Guys,
Weather looks good for this weekend - plenty warm! Sounds like it's going to be a great time. Wish I could be there.

Remember to post plenty of pictures!

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2012 at 2:21am
Originally posted by JoeinNY JoeinNY wrote:

Marty,
     I dont know if the parts will show or not.. they are showing as going to be there tomorrow.. but not yet picked up from White Lake, so only time will tell. I would be more than happy to turn you loose on putting them in... and even give you Tim Benjamins number to call with questions!

Cables are on :)    I'll let you and TimB deal with the fine tuning, adjustment--- or He can show us both
66 Skylark
93 SN
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2012 at 1:30am

Truck and boat is packed and ready to go in the morning !!!!

See you guy's soon.....
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2012 at 1:34am

Safe travels to all...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 2345>
  Share Topic